Training my voice to be more powerful and authoritative

Ultimately, we're attracted towards people who display outward signs of power and confidence, so with that in mind, does anyone have any resources on how to train ones voice to sound stronger, project more, and all in all, be more authoritative? To sound like someone who is immediately listened to by merit of their voice alone.
If anyone wants to lead a political movement, what they need primarily is to be aesthetic (clean cut, great clothes, etc) and the voice is a huge portion of this.

Looking for things such as daily vocal exercises, books on rhetoric (probably ancient ones) etc.

Attached: photo_2022-05-20_12-13-34.jpg (718x921, 63.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/14RoFzKJYQ5x
youtu.be/Tlu1ZfYr6vA
youtu.be/X6QIC2wS7R8
voca.ro/1mBTBKWpYqvH
youtu.be/uav74zhrm-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cut off your balls and dick you won't need them

cut off your dick and balls. you won't need them.

Do a vocaroo, let’s hear it. I’ll do one if you do. I could use some pointers

Do a vocaroo, let’s hear it. I’ll do one if you do. I could use some pointers

cut off your dick and balls and post it on vocaroo. and then link it here.

Name the Jew

Give it a whirl, let’s hear a commanding voice say ‘niggers tongue my anus’

voca.ro/14RoFzKJYQ5x

voice is important for in-person interactions

but writing is better for us non-verbal types

so there is that
j

I’m a Chad, i know

Attached: 35BD4C63-B8D5-4133-A386-80E62B431484.jpg (640x437, 216.62K)

You’re awful at writing, how’s your voice

Practice harsh / distorted vocals. I recommend screaming and shouting along to "I Get Wet" by Andrew WK and the first two Slipknot albums. Take baby steps and gradually build your vocal strength and stamina up. It's all in the diaphragm. All the distortion should be in your chest, not your throat. Don't shred your vocal cords, user.
If you get to the point where you can do those kind of vocals without losing your voice, you will have improved your projection and power.
youtu.be/Tlu1ZfYr6vA
youtu.be/X6QIC2wS7R8

Attached: andrew.jpg (500x500, 44.19K)

I have a very deep voice and people compliment me on it. When I used to work my bum office job old ladies on the phone would tell me how sexy my voice was and asked me to dirty talk kek

Im pretty sure it's mainly genetic since my dad and grandad have deep voices, whereas my half bro doesn't. But I would guess lifting, increasing test, eating fat, not shouting too much, doing exercises, classes, singing, smoking, alcohol etc would help.
The deepest voiced guys I've known were gardeners and landscapers. Pretty sure all the shit gets in their lungs and makes them sound really deep

voca.ro/1mBTBKWpYqvH

Samefag alert. Kikes are scared…they know their time is coming…lol

Attached: 9375272B-172F-40E4-84CE-9F22166B1527.jpg (600x461, 40.34K)

also Meshuggah
youtu.be/uav74zhrm-w

You're going to need a hefty prescription of meth to achieve the insane charisma Hitler had.

He had the charisma for like a decade before the meth

Hitler wasn’t on drugs, it’s a big fat lie. He didn’t even take anaesthetic when they operated on him. “What my soldiers must endure on the battlefields so too must I endure on the operating table”
The man was something else entirely. Half human half god

Attached: 2E1BDBA2-39E3-46AB-8209-1E4890E51727.jpg (727x1024, 151.95K)

You don't have to scream, shout, bark, your voice doesn't have to sound harsh or intimidating. You can project authority even with a very soft, soothing and mellow voice. You need to be very confident while choosing your words carefully and aptly. If you just scream like Hitler, it sounds retarded.