CIRCUIT BREAKERS IMMINENT

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

Attached: 0A88D2F8-E917-4B21-856A-29848055112B.jpg (1170x1260, 373.24K)

I've been out for weeks. Imagine

>create covid
sell shitty vaccine
>vaccine causes aids, liver disease, cancer, arms growing out of assholes
sell shitty vaccine
It's the perfect business model
gubbermint enforcement and military psyops to condition the population into accepting our new technocratic slavery

Go back to Any Forums
Nothing ever happens

BUY THE DIP

Tis getting boring really.

shit wrong thread. fuck niggers and fuck bankers

>S&P officially in bear market.
It wasn't supposed to end like this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys I started investing in 2021.
What the fuck am I gonna do.
I literally put all my money in the s&p

A market crash will be a great opportunity to invest more if you're not a pussy.

>What the fuck am I gonna do.
Prepare your anus.

What do you mean invest more? I already invested it all. There is no more.
I still have a wage but it pales in comparison to the 600k (2021 value) I invested already. This took many years pal, I can't just buy the dip

The Hot Dog vendor who works on the street told us three days ago that....wait its you again! You motherfucker! Fuck you OP!

Keynsian my ass, your a shitzo. Kill yourself faggot!

Attached: 1652986282578.jpg (2424x2574, 165.04K)

based

Who told you to go all in on one asset class at one point in time? That person is retarded. Holy fuck, imagine how much silver you could have bought instead of chasing digits and digital paper assets you don’t actually own.

Why would you invest that amount of money all at once? Why did you put it all in the stock market? How do you not have enough income where you're investing more each month? Anyway, just ignore the stock market for the next year or so. You'll only be tempted to sell low.

He’ll panic sell. All in. All out. Like a retard.

Because in general, inflation causes stock prices to rise. With the huge burst of inflation lately, it would be dumb to keep my money in the bank

Of course not, ya fucking retard. It's not a loss until I sell.

imagine falling for the stock market jew

Correct, basically any asset is better than cash. You should have invested in more than just stocks, though. Just don't sell low, user. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

You should sell covered calls. However, if your stocks have already dropped, you missed the prime window for premiums. An account your size can easily grind out a few grand a month.

we aren't even close to the collapse. no circuit brakes.

>you missed the prime window
Bullshit, we haven't even hit 2020 IV levels yet. The best time to write options is still coming.

stocks go down, then go up, then back down, then back up. its a retarded game and I will never play. Nothing ever happens.

qrd on "circuit breaker".
see it bandied about on Any Forums but afraid to ask because bullied

Boys I went all in on a safe government career, a relationship with a girl who has a wealthy family and I never bought luxuries for the 35 years of my life.

I now am mortgage free and recession proof. Im gonna buy the dip. The real dip. The apocalyptic dip, from a position of total security.