MONKEYPOX IS NOT REAL

I TOLD YOU GUYS ONE YEAR AGO

ON THIS EXACT DAY

THAT THIS WAS PLANNED

IT IS NOT REAL

THIS IS NOT REAL

Attached: 18;46;59.png (938x773, 131.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jynneos/
cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html
thevirushoax.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIRUS/pages/294913/The Virus Hoax
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/322516257/#q322516257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you chuds would have just gotten your monkey pox vaccine, none of this would be happening

Cope, mask up and avoid contact with living creatures

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jynneos/

Any Forums is always right

>IS NOT REAL
Covid was not real either but people needed a religion to believe in, evidence, or I should say lack of evidence be damned. I really hate Americans for their gullibility and will harm them if I think I can get away with it. I dunno where in the hell they get all this "land of the brave" horseshit from? I've NEVER EVER saw any example of bravery in the USA (outside of the movies) Death to America, Death to covid/monkypox true believer twats!

Lmao this larping faggot made his Any Forums look like he's a 90s hacker. What a goof

Attached: 16125511275681629.png (683x770, 31.6K)

Doesn't matter. The media will say it's real, drum up hysteria, the normies will swallow it hook, line and sinker, more vaxx, more restrictions, more clown.

it is real, it's just not very transmissible.
Unless they worked out a new way to get it into people.

cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html
>ACAM200 and JYNNEOSTM (also known as Imvamune or Imvanex) are the two currently licensed vaccines in the United States to prevent smallpox. JYNNEOS is also licensed specifically to prevent monkeypox.
>ACAM2000 is administered as a live virus preparation that is inoculated into the skin by pricking the skin surface. Following a successful inoculation, a lesion will develop at the site of the vaccination. The virus growing at the site of this inoculation lesion can be spread to other parts of the body or even to other people. Individuals who receive vaccination with ACAM2000 must take precautions to prevent the spread of the vaccine virus.
>JYNNEOSTM is administered as a live virus that is non-replicating. It is administered as two subcutaneous injections four weeks apart. There is no visible “take” and as a result, no risk for spread to other parts of the body or other people. People who receive JYNNEOS TM are not considered vaccinated until they receive both doses of the vaccine.

it took ralph baric 30 years to succeed in his work, i dont think the monkeypox is an example of gain of function

So much this. You chuds had one job to do, now science is taking revenge.

AMERICANS ARE COWARDS

Dryvax;APVS;Lancy-vaxina;Lister, ACAM2000;CCSV, JYNNEOS;MVA-BN;Imvanex;Imvamune.

IT

IS

NOT

REAL

MONKEYPOX

IS

NOT

REAL

>IT IS NOT REAL
I know, bro, Every virus is fake and gay
thevirushoax.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIRUS/pages/294913/The Virus Hoax

that’s not how you do it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/322516257/#q322516257

You said no questions therefore I don't trust you.

Attached: no questions.png (1038x273, 30.46K)

CORRECT, I DID.

Attached: Z.png (691x218, 13.34K)

This is why they need Any Forums to meme it into existence.
Just look at all the gay threads about it.

There were posters using ^ and $ characters next to Monkeypox in subject lines to get around post filters.

It’s fake as fuck. Vibrating chinamen all over again. They’re pushing this bullshit to cover up vaccine injuries and deaths.

I was given the oral smallpox vaccine as a child.

It took nature 16 months to destroy his creation
Man is a bitch

Nor was COVID but here we are.

Is there a way to get the old military vaccine and not the new one?

Attached: 1653019732840.png (338x820, 125.76K)

Wow

Just because it was planned it doesn't mean it's not real

>Just because it was planned it doesn't mean it's not real
kek, is this the best glowies have?

Attached: 1652747186685.png (427x400, 73.43K)

>getting any (((vaccine)))
ngmi

ΙΜΑΓΕ IS PROOF FROM GIMP

SAME AS ORIGINAL THREAD IMAGE

Attached: ΑΔΜΙΡΑΛ.png (140x159, 17.36K)

Checked and your name is upper-case theta, curious: what's your angle?