I am a white man and I have no desire to preserve my white bloodline. Call me a Jew or a nigger...

I am a white man and I have no desire to preserve my white bloodline. Call me a Jew or a nigger, whatever will help you sleep at night but this is the harsh truth for the white race to hear. I am going to marry and have children with a black woman. Black people are like a warrior class in a fantasy game. Lower intelligence but higher athleticism. I want my descendants to be strong and also I find black women to be the most intoxicating type of human. When the white race dies out my bloodline will be made up of strong athletic black great great black grand sons that will breed with the last few white women remaining. I’m a professional race traitor. I’ll raise my mixed sons to be the greatest athletes on the planet and make passionate love with my Ebony QT wife every night. And I won’t marry a lightskinned black lady I like my women dark. To all the white identitarians you may not find this pleasing but it’s the truth. You’re bloodline is ether going to die out or be turned into some other race so you can ether choose to let fate decide which race your descendants end up as or choose for yourself and I choose the race with the most beautiful women and the most physically superior characteristics. From an evolutionary perspective my genes are going to thrive in a post white race world.

Attached: 3D0B44FB-1D80-4CE0-A755-ACC66390A369.jpg (1014x1289, 1.22M)

Checked but no one cares about you, user. That's why you've come here with your lengthy opinion

Your children will be genetically more similar to George Floyd than to you. And that's a fact kek.

you're irrelevant.

Your children are going to hate you, it's selfish to mix just because fetish/feelings.

nice blog nikker

Attached: 1629919897488.jpg (509x747, 71.02K)

You’re not White, jewrat, and you never will be. Herbs.

Attached: E5E2BF37-18C9-4EA1-9716-58618CD03ECA.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

>I am a white man

sure

sage in all fields

Checked op and sauce?

Attached: Americano56%.jpg (370x640, 26.77K)

Government should issue black gfs to all white males.

Well the good news is you will never lose a game of chess to your kids.

the best way to preserve whiteness is to flood white brown yellow and black wombs with white seeds
its literally basic statistics

just fuck our women already

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 954.56K)

>higher athleticism
>Can't swim or skate
Ok

Same but I only fuck white femboys

yolu don't have sex

Attached: 1650414194963.webm (576x1024, 2.6M)

anglo world order is over white boy

you bring it on yourself in 1776
you bring it on yourself in 1865
you bring it on yourself in 1945
you bring it on yourself in 1989
you bring it on yourself in 2001
and it goes and it goes in to the trash of history it goes

>rich people don't need to tell the world they are rich
>smart people don't need to tell the world they are smart
>attractive people don't need to tell the world they are attractive

kikel

you're literally a jew

>so I find black women to be the most intoxicating type of human.
What the fuck is this shit, CIA? Come on.

damn thats hot as fuck

What the fuck is "white" nigger lmao
sounds like some made up jewish shit to lump a DIVERSE group of people together

The whole idea behind continuing your bloodline is a cope. Even if you do pass your genes on, humanity will end one of two ways
>we all die
>we evolve into something unrecognizable
Not to mention the fact that your blood is diluted so much that you would have almost no relation to your great great great (etc) grandchildren

jew

All women regardless of race and gender should be avoided. You want to create a family? go ahead, but not me.

Attached: Cioran_in_Romania.jpg (626x800, 85.92K)

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1651588473159.jpg (786x786, 122.02K)

>Evolution tard

>American flag

no bro we gotta keep the white race pu--

Attached: 1652892870327.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

Attached: nigger woman.jpg (1024x768, 73.8K)

>intelligent design tard

Attached: 1 post by this ID (2).png (444x247, 6.07K)

That's fine. Life's too short to live up to other people's opinion. Fuck whoever gets your dick hard and is down for a good time. Hell, girl in pic is a babe.

Attached: (Lust Provoking Image, Irrelevant Time-Wasting Question).jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

making racist white men get a fetish for POC women is actually for the good of humanity
im sorry youre too stupid to get it

Attached: 1596412018241.jpg (1200x847, 88.72K)

jew and nigger and didnt read