Yup, this is going to be the next covid-19 isn't it?

Yup, this is going to be the next covid-19 isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-20 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback.png (365x405, 138.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevirushoax.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIRUS/pages/294913/The Virus Hoax
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
cancer.org/cancer/kaposi-sarcoma/about/what-is-kaposi-sarcoma.html
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, haha. Fun fact: this time you will actually die from it, at least if you are a vaxxed nigger.

inb4 every 100th vaccine(poison) has a blister causing stuff inside, biden administration will say there must be mandatory injections because of all the monkeypox(poisoning)...
i am not saying this is certainty going to happen but there is no reason to trust these frauds and no reason to get any of their medicine(poison).

I bought into this very vaccine company over a year ago and will actually make money this time so im happy. Also remember monkeypox doesn’t spread as easily as Covid you’re not contagious during incubation and it’s spread via fluid.

>the next covid-19
so, fake and gay? yeah, pretty much. It is also caused by a """virus"""
thevirushoax.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIRUS/pages/294913/The Virus Hoax

what if
>took covid vax
>but not monkeypox vax
half dead?

Page 12

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Attached: NTI-2021.png (2550x3300, 111.11K)

You fucking spooks have been spamming this fucking trash for 2 fucking days and you still haven't closed the fucking borders.
Go fuck yourself you scumbag traitors.

lol

THIS IS NOT MONKEY POX

THIS IS AUTO IMMUNE BLISTERING DISEASE FROM TEH VAX

cancer.org/cancer/kaposi-sarcoma/about/what-is-kaposi-sarcoma.html

I thought the monke pox vaccine doesn’t work if you’re covid vaxxed

They’re covering up vaccine injuries and giving the normies another laser to chase.

This train has no brakes

Attached: !Bael Demon Lord of the East.png (1024x1024, 675.84K)

They desperately want it to be. Despite their attempts to ramp Covid fear back up, the majority are done with it.

it does look like what they have been showing

Of course, people have moved on from covid and are not paying attention to the media fear mongering, so right on cue they have another plague for the public to be worried about.

I just had covd and it was the mildest coof I ever had
Looking forward to get monkeypox

What's crazy is that if the big pharma takeover fails they stand to lose the trust of at least half the population and after the great boomer dieoff the only people still taking their poisons will be catladies and trannies. It's all or nothing for them now.

>Yup, this is going to be the next covid-19 isn't it?

Actually I think this is a coverup for vaccinating the elites and their servants, then they will release smallpox for us plebs. The monkeypox vaccine will give them protection against that too.

The antidote: more vaccine

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

early reports are suggesting the small pox vaccine is not having an effect in covid vaxxed people. Nothing can save you now, if you didn't get the covid jab you could get the small pox vax, or just bunker down for two weeks for real while the jabbed population dies.

>I just had covd
can't have something that doesn't exist

>gatewaypundit