@JoJoFromJerz

BREAKING: Elon Musk exposed his penis to a SpaceX flight attendant, asked her for sex, and then paid her $250,000 in hush money.
I guess he really is a Republican. This is why I won’t ever leave Twitter.
I’m gonna stay here to fight these rich dick tv bus & space ship pussy grabbers.
Every. Damn. Day.

Attached: AED89E40-C311-490A-94F5-6DDAA3FFDAA1.jpg (400x400, 27.39K)

>Based Elon.

What a dumb cunt, taking the money and then rating anyway.

>HATE ELON GOY
>DO IT WE SAY SO
Hate the person who makes my mortal enemies seethe? Hate the person who makes irrelevant memeflaggot homosexuals like you cry on 4chins? No, thanks. Kill yourself nigger.

Attached: 6D23F880-584D-48A6-8FA4-DEE69F0006E5.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

i dont give a fuck dude. he could rape someone in the middle of fifth Avenue and i would still vote for him.

You really, really need to go back and get off of this website.

>rating

Thick american cunt.

I'm gonna keep doing it until they get longer and longer btw. Fucking retarded faggot OP.

Oh no i made a typo on a website that doesn't have an edit button. My embarrassment is unending.

>got paid 250K
Then I guess she can proove a transaction or that she has the money.

So they had sex willing and she consented as well as getting paid for it.

I see no problem here...

Based

~

>CTRL + F
>Evidence
>Proof
>0 results found
Why is no one asking the real questions?

Did she declare that money on her taxes?

Did you have an argument or are you just doing the captain redd*t typo check thing?

Based! unlucky for Elon the Flight attendant wasn't a whore, they normally are

You almost got me. 3/10 bait. Keep trying you're almost there.

Press [P] to point and laugh at Dems trying to make Elon look bad. Can't believe they think people will fall fir this garbage. They must really be desperate

your thread OP. your thread.

Attached: Your thread OP.jpg (394x567, 30.35K)

Is there a real person behind that account or is it just another bot?

Let this be a lesson in the machinations of the dirty Jew. No one gave a fuck before Musk made a bid to buy Twittter. Then Musk crossed the filthy fucking Jews, who hate free speech, thereby unleashing members of the most vengeful race known to man. All of a sudden, Jews come out of the woodwork publishing smear pieces ad nauseam, petitioning the SEC to investigate Musk, unleashing a "friend" of a Musk sex crime "victim."
Jews are where they are because no strategy or tactic is too dirty for them to get what they want.
Read and heed, Elon Musk.