Are Americans human?

Are Americans human?
I don't sense any compassion, love, integrity, or any other common human traits from American posters. I only sense total psychopathy and evil.

Attached: 1634360984852.png (593x584, 20.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@NordicResistanceMovement:2/leafleting-with-patriot-front:a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superiority does that to people.

no we r monke

Most Americans(Negroid Mongrels), no. I Love you from across the pond.

>compassion, love, integrity
>UKfag
Allow me to kek

Attached: 21d02e5fa93e2c9d3fca4b8b36727c16.jpg (734x256, 35.21K)

i’m not evil :( i just want people to get along but all these retards in power want to pit us against each other. i think most of the soulless amerisharts that act like that are just instigating feds, im just here for the memes and frens

Attached: 9A9B60D5-DFC2-4629-BA64-CAA46841D933.jpg (728x483, 31.02K)

Can confirm, I am a 3-sided demon.

Attached: 1651237502602.jpg (1052x1149, 356.13K)

Our country is a rightwing deathcult

anglos are not human

Attached: I hate.jpg (1024x767, 355.09K)

>Right Wing
No.
Are you a half Asian or White? That's most of the Americans I come across on this board.

Why do Americans help foreign Nationalists but foreign Nationalists don’t help Americans?
odysee.com/@NordicResistanceMovement:2/leafleting-with-patriot-front:a

If you are not 100% vividly aware of how rightwing the USA is then you exemplify the sort of ignorant poor subhuman white trailerpark dweller with 68 votes to everyone else's 1 thanks to the electoral college and senate electoral system (but still thinks he's "oppressed" here and that "jews / democrats control the political system"), who has fucked this country in the ass since it's inception, and for whom the entire world spits upon

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

>compassion, love, integrity,
Yes we have this, dipshit.
But here's the real question:
Why THE FUCK are you expecting this from an imageboard, you soft, primping FAGGOT?

Attached: 1642302806531.jpg (1080x1071, 87.77K)

It depends on which part of the country your in, yes there are genuine ammerimutts but there’s also a huge majority of white Americans as well

Attached: 82B397D0-B372-49A2-87A6-79EE720513CB.png (775x416, 531.27K)

when was the last time a bong said something kind.........

>said the pakistani poof
saged

I'm not Republican or Democrat.

Yes you are. You're a republican. No one is fooled when any of you idiots on this site do this "third position" stupidity. There's no difference between the nazi party and the GOP except that the GOP has political opposition to restrain it. The nazis had all of the exact same economic policies as the GOP anyway

>If you're not explicitly left wing, you're a Nazi.
I've heard this before, but where?

You're fucking stupid. All of Donald Trump's children are married to Jews. All of Biden's cabinent are Jews. Half of congress has dual Israeli citizenship. Every president we've had in recent time has been overtly Zionist.

Why the fuck would a bunch of "nazi chuds" support Jews?

The GOP and the nazi party are the same thing. Anyone educated will tell you that. You all scoff at that because you have no idea what you're talking about. The only differences between the GOP and nazi party are 1) the GOP scapegoats black and hispanics rather than jews and 2) the GOP has political opposition to push back on it and keep it from enacting it's most dangerous policies.

There is no meaningful difference between the two parties, that's why the educated people say "GOP = nazis" because it's factually true. You're just dumbshits taken by the propaganda and too stupid to see how you're being manipulated by demagogues into blaming different groups for your problems rather than the rich (usually white) people in power. And yes most people in power are white and not (((white)))

its the snip
it drives them towards psychopathy

The breakdown of our predominant culture has forced most of us to become insular.
If you watch “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” you’ll hear “Duke” comment on “the inherent decency of the white man’s culture” which is ironic, since it was the counterculture revolution sparked by young boomers who destroyed that decency. We’re now circling the drain.

Attached: 0E1C79BE-E0C2-4233-8286-74B6EE420F2E.jpg (4234x2892, 3.16M)

You might be the dumbest faggot on this site. You clearly know NOTHING of the NSDAP policies. Zero. So go back to r*ddit you fat titted queer

Attached: FAFDC1E4-6EB2-475B-B9A7-93D0893429E6.png (320x597, 243.24K)

Lmao
Do you think not explicitly stating you vote Democrat makes people think you belong here? You idiots always stick out.