On which side are you on?

In the very beginning of the war, I was on the side of ukraine. Not because of the reason why most people support it, but because everyone said that they're fascists. And I thought that I rather support right wingers like Svoboda instead of the russians that larp as communists. But after a very short time I realizes that Ukraine is just globohomo and nothing more. The right wingers are just a very small minority. I also get fucking pissed that the ukranians get so many advantages here, and that they drag us into their war. I wouldn't even mind ww3 and dying in war, as long as I die for something that matters. I'm not going to die for globohomo, gay rights or feminism. I also hate that everyone is supporting ukraine now (all those "leftists" that act so peaceful are now pro war).
So now I just support russia out of spite. I never actually hated russia to begin with (I read RT before the war anyway). I just hate their corruption and commie larp.

I'm not against a ukranian nation state. I'm just against the ukraine that exist now. I'm against Zelensky, the EU and NATO.

Attached: 20220520_173244.jpg (947x1080, 692.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nither.
maximum bloodshed's side.

>I'm not against a ukranian nation state.
doesn't exist, russians say it never did, regardless its the New Khazaria now.
jews need somewhere to go, nobody can fuck with them there.

That's pretty much my opinion too, although I'm on noones side and hope for the destruction of both.

>hurr durr pick a side

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

Attached: 722F3A6A-FF83-49A9-9C27-E2D913749BE9.jpg (480x423, 24.13K)

> support fascists
> So now I just support russia out of spite.
We don't need this disservice from a fascist. Please be neutral or opposed to everyone.

this

Supporting Ukranian nationalists against the Neo Soviet multi ethnic invaders doesn't mean I support the gay Jewish president of Ukraine who only has 28% approval rating.

I've been following this conflict for a long time, Ukraine is 99% Homogenous country being invaded by a multi ethnic empire using communist insurgents to kill nationalists. As far as I'm concerned anyone following a Neo Soviet ideology is sub human.

This isn't a "brother war" its Russia invading Ukraine and using its communist insurgents to carve up the country since 2014.

You'd think most of the right wing would back up nationalists facing a giant multi ethnic anti fascist army trying to steal European land and "de-nazify" Ukraine.

White.
No White on White War.
Chinks n beans or Niggs ok

tan

Ukrainians are ok and rusky leadership are nostalgic commies. Also Russia has its own diversity, racemixing policy. Ukrainian flags on twatter and virtue signaling lefties are cringe thou

Ja Bernd. Its cringe how "nationalists" schill for mutt commies must be the russian money that was paid to rightwing groups in the past.

>In the very beginning of the war, I was on the side of ukraine
me too.Tbh not even that, I was like, well Russia invided Ukraine, that's kinda bad, at first, but ever since Ukrainians showed they're basically animals, I started rooting for Russia

its the nazis vs commies all over again

this time lets get it right ja fritz?

J A W O H L

M E I N

H E R R

Attached: krieg1.jpg (1000x4350, 951.69K)

I'm on the side of good

This user gets it.

Which is why i'm against Ukraine for what they did to Poland.

Attached: Poland (3).jpg (1280x1673, 667.75K)

I'm russian and I support Ukraine and I support Russia. I just want both of our countires would live good peaceful prosperous life. Sad thing it's not going to happen because jews and elites from both sides don't want this to happen. Russian jews are saying why we must kill ukranians, ukranian jews are saying they must kill russians... It's not about Russia and Ukraine anymore - it's about spheres of influence and money. Jews are found a nice clay to scalp - newly arised slavic countires that ain't seen what jewish elites are capable of and don't expect them to be so sneaky. It all going to end only when all jews are would be expelled to Israel from all white countries.

I support Russia only bc Nazis in Ukraine serve a literal Jewish puppet state, i i cannot respect them.

Id be on Ukraine's side if Azov and others ousted the kikes, Then id back them.

>fascists

we all here fascists. russians / ukranians. 99% of eastern slavic people I know literally fascists, maybe aside from few retarded commies. don't believe officials. we, here in eastern europe are die hard right wing conservative people. both in Russia and Ukraine and else. just our elites don't care what simple people are desire because fascism is not profitable. so they playing the game "squeeze as much money as you can from the simple people till they wouldn't hate you". it's works for both countries they just play different versions of this game. all russians I know are literally fascists. all ukranians I know are literally fascists. some day we will build National States. but not today.

As you said, russia just larps as communist. They're not nationalist (they are pro islam), they're conservatives (actual conservatives). They aren't communists.

And there are right wing groups on the russian side. Just search for "Gruppe Wagner"

>They're not nationalist
russians are die hard nationalists. just we don't have full control on the government but that day will come some day

>ukranian nation state.
>doesn't exist, russians say it never did
Putin plagiarized that whole claim against Ukrainian sovereignty from German Jewess Marxist Rosa Luxemburg

Attached: Ukraine_Marxist_Jewess_Rosa Luxemburg.png (1216x1258, 415.26K)

>right wingers are just a very small minority
They’re not a very small minority. But even if they were, they still have enough power to do what any right wing would do. Which is to march on Kiev and pull Zelenskike out of his hole and hang him high. But no, they are his servants.

Attached: BC5946F0-81C7-46D4-A586-3DB23E678827.jpg (1170x1432, 967.41K)