Why you Fins are so stuborn?

Why don't Finland just pay in Ruble just like everyone else? What is your problem with Russia?

Attached: 281362004_1720810568265342_2045715337286628963_n.png (526x640, 266.61K)

lol petulant nato tantrum throwers pathetic

Why don't we just kill Russians

Attached: 1652380094233m.jpg (1024x723, 183.82K)

We don't need that gas, you nazi. We don't burn people in ovens.

Estonia doesnt produce natural gas which means the Finns are still buying Russian gas coming through Estonia.

>We don't need that gas
We do. A company near me is shutting down for 1 month because of this and the employees are forced on a vacation because they can't get alternative energy sources sooner. They're moving to oil.

>what is your problem with Russia
Destroying Europe and occupying half of it for half a century, and trying to do the exact same shit now, might be part of it.

kuka vittu niitä ruissipsejä ees syö, varmaan hintit

who cares, faggot. in case you haven't noticed russia keeps invading its neighbors and finland was next. all the same rhetoric being used against ukraine is being used against finland. i don't want to hear your whining

Next step is to destroy Finland again if they are still planning to join NATO

The gas pipe from Estonia is the Balticconnector.

I think you can technically transfer gas from Spain to Finland but the capacity is very low.
Baltics have their own LNG terminal and Finland and Estonia are building their own soon.

The gas in that pipe is not necessarily Russian but it likely is.

Move your company to russia if its so horrible

I am not whining, I'm just saying that people need to prepare for horrible consequences instead of saying "We don't need that gas".

I don't need that gas either but I'm sure many families will lose jobs because of this.

Yeah, 1 company. Big boohoo.

>We don't burn people in ovens.
We aren't either, only Jews.

>germany continue to shill for russia because they are both delusional about being able to control russia and cuckbroken into sissy state by soviets almost 100 years ago
nuking germany is a historical necessity

pooland has no right to tell who is buckbroken, Your country is a bigger joke than Germany

This post was written by kehä 3 hands

Uncle Klaus probably forbade us paying in rubles.

Täyttä paskaahan noi on.

Nobody's paying in rubles lmao

your country is ran by jews and your nation is being held hostage by NATO. hope youre happy :)

Nato will destroy their economy worse, and will DOUBLE immigration of doctors and lawyers if they do anything but what the Council tells them to. Thank god we have unelected leaders making sure that our Democracy controls all the nations of Europe

Mommy takes what she wants.

Attached: 213.jpg (1024x732, 106.15K)

Is Finland ruled by Swedes, just larping as Finns?

Yes we in NATO High Command opened the borders to immigrants, Finland should stay independent out of NATO like Sweden, that's why those countries have not been invaded by Third World
if Finland and Sweden join NATO, their 100% White demographics will be forced to change.

Attached: Somalis oppose Finnish NATO membership.jpg (942x1586, 303.99K)

Just maybe they shouldn’t vote for a whore to “lead” them?
Who would care about such a people?
I hope Canada gets invaded next so people stop putting value in whores faggots and Jews.

sounds gay
Fins probably think their country is run by white nationalists who put their interests before global cuckery

susirajalla elellään, homo hintti

That's just what is in the news. There are hundreds to thousands of companies + all the individual people in Finland who use Russian gas. From tomorrow their supply should end. Life will continue without it but it will cause problems. Finland is also going to survive without the Russian electricity but it is estimated to increase the cost of electricity by 10-30%.

I support getting rid of this dependency because Russia is ready to use energy as a weapon but some people just take this way too lightly.

This is satire right?
Imaging looking to niggers from a country with an average IQ of 68 for an opinion.

Solar heat, it works despite what the hand rubbers are astroturfing all over the media.