Media company reaches out to Elon about a story they are going to run about alleged sexual misconduct

>media company reaches out to Elon about a story they are going to run about alleged sexual misconduct
>Elon declines then makes unhinged tweets right after as a pretext
>Elon then directly says any negative news about him going forward is just political retaliation for his unhinged tweets
>media runs the story as already scheduled
>Elon fans think it was fabricated after his tweets as a discrediting tactic because Elon said so

Sheep are so easy to manipulate its crazy. Very good chance a lot of people right here reading this also belive it because let's be honest here, conservatives are basically play dough in the manipulation context.

Attached: 5eff2bd65af6cc5a2a2ff722.jpg (1136x852, 121.11K)

They used to Blackmail the upper class with Satanism but then God died so now they use baby sex

Don't care faggot leaf. Give me free speech twitter and Ghislaine mommy milkers.

Say what you will about Hillary Clinton she was old school

Faggot leaf

As baby sex becomes more and more publicly accepted soon they will have to entrap politicians businessmen and celebrities misgendering transsexuals

>sexual misconduct
Who cares? He should pay to have the bitch accusing him black bagged and sold to a saudi. Teach these hoes loose lips sink ships.

I believe he did it. I also believe knowledge of it was being held in reserve as blackmail in case he went off the reservation. The problem they have here is Musk may be enough of a personality that he simply blows right past it without any real damage.

You doomed corpses aren’t gonna make me hate Elon.

Just look at mad how mad he makes my mortal enemies and faggots like you. You think I find that upsetting? Lmao

Attached: CFBB01D2-0056-483E-AD3E-F01330E42A3B.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

based Elon cucked Johnny Depp

Attached: 1646786179997.jpg (900x900, 57.25K)

>No complaints
>Elon buys twitter and pisses off the left
>Allegations suddenly surface
You're a moron

Somebody once told me OP is a faggot and that he drinks milk from bags.

Attached: 0C8DC47B-F3A1-4909-9EAC-3D991A4AFF51.jpg (688x474, 67.12K)

Attached: Elonloop056.png (766x600, 561.78K)

Women are property though.

Good, let the kikes learn their Jewish tricks won’t work all the time.

good post, sois will seethe. surprised more hadn't noticed the timing of this

I don't care if he showed a flight attendant his dick, I still hate the globalists more than him.

it's always the people who feel and act and speak as if they have it all figured out who are clearly some of the dumbest gods damned people in existence lmao op is a huge gay faggot

so basically, private trains

Attached: 1650712318864.jpg (500x425, 37.71K)

#memefacts #fuckelon #voteblue #neildegrasstysonisgod

Based media bitchslapper

can't believe my sweet claire had sex with... that

Attached: 154E664F-7D68-4CD0-996E-CACBDA7D6A39.jpg (1074x1074, 82.51K)

ACLU will give Amber Turd a refund in exchange for nude Musk drawing

lol your girlfriend used to fuck elon? even though he's african, i'd think it better than an actual negro. how elon meet and fuck some random broad from wherever you're from?