Blackpilled

Every government hates you and wants you dead or enslaved. They do not care for your rights or your life. And they have programmed you to love it. Kill your political leaders

Attached: 1621969885304.jpg (220x180, 8.63K)

That's not true. You're paranoid and brainwashed with rightwing propaganda. The government is your elected representation. You go to the polls and vote for them. If you vote for people who want you dead then that's on you. I can only say America does not elect good representaiton. It elects far right representation and also it has an electoral system biased toward rightwingers by giving the hillbillies in rural places a double vote to everyone else's 1. Not just in the presidency race via the electoral college but also in the senate pic related

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

>vote
oh u sweet summer child-vooter

Attached: vooter.jpg (1080x1227, 183.54K)

lol fag

>That's not true. You're paranoid and brainwashed with rightwing propaganda. The government is your elected representation. You go to the polls and vote for them. If you vote for people who want you dead then that's on you. I can only say America does not elect good representaiton. It elects far right representation and also it has an electoral system biased toward rightwingers by giving the hillbillies in rural places a double vote to everyone else's 1. Not just in the presidency race via the electoral college but also in the senate pic related
And if we changed the system to be more democratic so that uneducated paranoid hillbillies in the middle of nowhere don't control our system then IMO things would be much more positive here. But naturally the paranoid hillbillies have resisted implementing a fair electoral process and this is one of the reasons why democrats have decided to try to open borders and "replace" those white uneducated paranoid hillbillies subjecting us to their undo and unenlightened influence over our politics

No. Voting is real. You don't get to look down on me because I said vote. You're the one who is the schizo here. You're the one who needs to be looked down on for thinking "voting don't real" or "voting don't matter"

>No. Voting is real. You don't get to look down on me because I said vote. You're the one who is the schizo here. You're the one who needs to be looked down on for thinking "voting don't real" or "voting don't matter"
You people on this board are schizos is the problem. You are the white uneducated hillbillies I was discussing in the posts above. Our political system is your result. It's the result of your beliefs, culture, attitudes and politics. You are the ones with the undo power in this country and you're making it a mess for everyone. I know your flag isn't American but I'm speaking broadly to Any Forums here in general

All politicians want you dead, they have and never will be your representative. Every politician is a corrupt leech that only desires more power and less rights.

4 posts by this id

You're retarded. You elect your representation. How do you idiots not understand this?

NPCs can't comprehend that they're expendable cogs

>You're retarded. You elect your representation. How do you idiots not understand this?
Maybe it's projection because you idiots literally want to elect people who will genocide others. It's probably that. Plus you have so much hate and hostility to others in your souls that you project it on to others. This makes you so paranoid. A lot of paranoia of government is projection from hateful sociopaths who, themselves, want to kill everything and everyone in their sight

Madam, I believe you are dangerously homosexual

i think his programming broke, looks like hes stuck in some infinite-recursion loop

I think the HFCS has fucked him up royally. Glad I've built up an immunity to its control by consuming every day for 32 years. Not even meds can control me

>>You're retarded. You elect your representation. How do you idiots not understand this?
>Maybe it's projection because you idiots literally want to elect people who will genocide others. It's probably that. Plus you have so much hate and hostility to others in your souls that you project it on to others. This makes you so paranoid. A lot of paranoia of government is projection from hateful sociopaths who, themselves, want to kill everything and everyone in their sight
Your government is your community, as a whole, at large. Your federal government is the largest possible association of your community. You have a responsibility to take part in it responsibly and diligently. To elect and advocate for humane representation. None of you on this site do this. You're just uneducated paranoid antisocials and you're the primary epitomes of how dumb uneducated white people make irredeemable political decisions

>you have so much hate and hostility to others
If you're here for a while you'll find a lot of people are just joking because it's funny to say ridiculous things. I have noticed an uptick in people that seem serious but I just make fun of them

>>>You're retarded. You elect your representation. How do you idiots not understand this?
>>Maybe it's projection because you idiots literally want to elect people who will genocide others. It's probably that. Plus you have so much hate and hostility to others in your souls that you project it on to others. This makes you so paranoid. A lot of paranoia of government is projection from hateful sociopaths who, themselves, want to kill everything and everyone in their sight
>Your government is your community, as a whole, at large. Your federal government is the largest possible association of your community. You have a responsibility to take part in it responsibly and diligently. To elect and advocate for humane representation. None of you on this site do this. You're just uneducated paranoid antisocials and you're the primary epitomes of how dumb uneducated white people make irredeemable political decisions
When you elected Donald Trump, or anytime you vote for a GOP, you are doing it explicitly to hurt people in your community. You're doing it out of sheer hate. You celebrated when people cried because Trump was elected. You celebrated all the pain he caused. You gaslit. You spun. You knew what you were doing. You did what you did because you hate everyone. You voted for a an to take power and hate everyone. Then you turn around and say "all your politicians hate you". No man, it's just the politicians you're electing because you're explicitly electing them to everyone and hate this society and hate all of it's people citizens

What makes you think i was joking?

Attached: 1597438287373.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

Attached: artworks-000584280569-07ou1i-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 47.14K)

No that's called "gaslighting". Absolute "gaslighting". This board isn't a joke. The people here aren't "joking". They want to and are actively attempting to plan mass genocides via political action. Fuck you. You have no right to say "it's just a joke bro". You have no right at all because it's not and you 100% know that it's not

Oops sorry OP, just gonna dump my whitepills in here. The ultimate whitepill is realizing just how incompetent literally everyone is, you think the same nigger cattle who peddle propaganda have any idea what they’re doing or how to follow through? You think the kikes are omnipotent because they accomplished the “monumental task” of brainwashing the lemmings? When they had the brilliant idea to inject everyone with the vaxxine (obvious poison) they had to beg people and only the dumbest nigger cattle fell for it, that WAS their peak, that’s how truly “omnipotent” they are. Take moar white pills

Attached: B4AB90A4-9139-46B8-8910-732FE46CF1BC.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

>The government is your elected representation
Circumcision is legal. 100% of all humans agree; baby torture is wrong.
Zero democracies in the world represent even one person.

Here's a black pill to counter your white pill: if the nigger cattle who push propaganda are so incompetent at their job how have they been so successful at dividing communities and even families? Their propaganda has turned everyone against each other. Neighbor against neighbor and even children against their own parents. They brainwash the children into trusting strangers that would manipulate them in even the most heinous ways. Humanity as a whole IS FUCKED.

Democracy is just mob rule