RUBLE STRONGEST LEVEL SINCE 2015

Sanctions bros what happened? We need to sanctions HARDERRRRRRRRR

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-05-20 123144.png (751x778, 317.28K)

This is what happens when a country decides to decouple from globohomo.

i need to start putting my money where my mouth is.

Great what will you buy with your rubles?

Pretty much impossible to buy them now. All the exchanges/banks stopped offering them.

They linked everything to Gazprom so if you cut gas entirely the ruble falls.
>impossible to buy
>sold gold to inflate value artificially
>price of Ruble is now entirely tied to how well Gazprom is doing
>Gazprom is the only company doing “ok” during sanctions due to artificially inflated price sets by the Russian government
>European dependence taking years to fully dismantle

Attached: 262299DE-5110-44D1-8F2A-835F7BBE0BC0.jpg (828x726, 145.04K)

Z
Nuke Ukraine. Execute their jewish comedian president on live TV.

You’re gonna need some better cope hohol corpse.

Isn't this because chinks agreed to buy lots and lots of Russian gas

The ruble is soaring while the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, kek. Better send few hundred billion and more formula to Ukraine...

Basically, the Ruble being propped up harder than the 2008 housing market and in SEVERE need of a market adjustment is another cope sponsored by the Russian government to tell the people that it’s all gonna be Okay when their dollar is worth less than a penny to everyone with a brain.

Attached: 012203A5-C5F3-4263-9437-D295FFA1FCFB.jpg (828x728, 177.12K)

Now show trade rates

>Zero market

Does ”Z” refer to that?

I’m not that’s what they’re doing. But you can have more Russian propaganda featuring American soldiers in place of their own since they can’t afford a good PR team.

Attached: 4C19F608-7880-4E7F-A479-89FDC8F46211.png (640x820, 900.04K)

>CHADzilian real

Attached: photo_2022-04-26_17-30-13.jpg (1280x970, 111.16K)

If western governments weren't shitting their pants terrified they would allow normal investors to buy rubles as half the people want to.

Bruh, we really need to teach people about basic economics in Schools…

it's the "official" value, decided by officials since it's not longer tradeable worldwide. Just check the volumes in whichever site you got that from, it's completely fucking dead.
In case you want to see a "what's in the future for it", check Dollar Blue and the Argentinian peso

It's not a result of the "war" but because they linked it to gold, u dumbasses

Babel...

When there currency is high, they get less income from their exports.
They lose.

That would be a gross mismanagement to allow a broker to sell an unstable currency being footed by a dispassionate totalitarian regime for war profiteering.

Especially since it’s already so difficult to actually trade in Russia as it is with all the market restrictions they have. It screws over the broker to buy it, then it screws over you when it collapses.

And no one really can buy it from you except other idiots who think it’s worth something since the bank won’t take or guarantee it. It’s basically another Cryptocurrency.

Attached: EF62AC2F-FB95-477F-A656-4F0D1A636753.png (614x708, 148K)

Gazprom. Russian Ruble is in no way backed by gold, nor can its value be exchanged for gold.

Attached: F39E942E-0960-4944-B41D-99F8F998FB66.png (540x825, 591.72K)

>to sell an unstable currency being footed by a dispassionate totalitarian regime for war profiteering.
But I can buy Dollars, we're talking about Rubles user.

If they weren't pants-shittingly terrified of what would happen if they allowed people to buy Rubles they would let it happen. If they weren't terrified they wouldn't have glowniggers on this forum dedicating time to pushing that narrative.

btw, the US federal government is illegitimate, every staffer of the fed deserves to hang from lampposts