/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #2158 - Köhl's Mysterious Successor Edition

Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethuipia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots.
/ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
Heavy fighting in and around Izyum, russian forces have broken through the ukrainian defensive lines and advanced towards Slavyansk and Kransy Lyman in the southwest and Velyka Komyshuvakha to the south west.
Meanwhile, ukrainian forces have consolidated their positions in Kharkiv oblast and advanced north towards Rubizhne.
>Syria
Mazloum Abdi said, Turkey aims, by returning refugees to northern Syria, to achieve a demographic change in the region.
>Philippines
Ferdinand Marcos Jr, is on course to win a landslide presidential election victory, with 98 percent of eligible ballots counted.
>Sri Lanka
Has granted its military and police emergency powers to arrest people without warrants after a day of violence that killed seven people and injured more than 200 and resulted in the resignation of Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa
>Turkey
Turkey Blocks Start Of Talks On Finland And Sweden’s NATO Applications.
>Iran
Internet temporary turned off due to inflation riots
>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriteer_774400
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn
>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

Attached: rocky suhayda.jpg (1540x1155, 473.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBiJEnLsa6M
youtube.com/watch?v=2Un_S1Z8yQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are the gayreeks such cucks?

also death to gayreeks, obviously.

Attached: gayreeksFuckedAgain.png (589x361, 28.82K)

ok then

talking back n forth is better than war, obviously. Would you rather the greeks start a war?

>Would you rather the greeks start a war?
oh god yes please.
we didn't manage to finish the WW1 with naval warfare or reverse the loses of the balkan wars.
please dear ALLAH make the gayreeks take the first shot already.

Attached: gayreek8.jpg (1690x1973, 521.22K)

where is everyone?

Im super busy building some shit on blockchain
more like experimenting trying to figure stuff out

>Philippines
>Ferdinand Marcos Jr, is on course to win a landslide presidential election victory, with 98 percent of eligible ballots counted.
Truly the biggest joke nation in ASEAN.

Attached: 1650608812659.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

what're you building?

looks decent and cool to have stuff bought for you, do you have a thing for older makes or just newer clean looking stuff?

Attached: 1637637374095.png (400x297, 168.72K)

Well, for now, a game, but its a more of a Amazon the online bookstore kind of game.
Ive been saying NFTs are worthless .pngs for few years. Now it's time to add
"but it doesnt have to be" as I think I can make it useful. So theres angle there. But mainly Im just hiding behind "haha simple game" to propose a workflow shift of cross chain inter operability as well as expand and tie blockchain to people who still arent familiar with it
>half of this is funding sales pitch
yes, but if I succeed its "either fund me or fail without me"

>propose a workflow shift of cross chain inter operability as well as expand and tie blockchain to people who still arent familiar with it
what does this mean, in reality? Will my boomer parents use your product?
NFTs all sound like a giant scam, an attempt to create new Real Estate and then be a little king & landlord over your newly created land.

What's going on in Yemen these days?

Attached: Untitled-2-1280x720.jpg (1200x675, 100.28K)

Bump. Also some southern Iraqi marksmanship, if the Turks fight us, they have no chance! youtu.be/fBiJEnLsa6M

IDK probably Houthis kicking everyone's ass as usual

Last I heard the war was put on hold.
It gives more time for Houthis to develop thier militaty tech, on the contrary for the Saudis shitting bricks as we speak.
They have no ally in the region, everyone is trying to scam them for easy bux.
The Pacific conflict is brewing because Australia's autism.
And there was word of cartel getting angry because the united states is reducing thier avocado export.

>Will my boomer parents use your product?
probably not because its for not so serious people
>NFTs all sound like a giant scam
I mean it isnt scam it's just worthless and stupid. It's legit same to us selling our usernames in this thread. everyone can use em and also theyre absolutely wothless. The whole metameme is same dumb but squared. If your parents have house next to Snoop Dog it has higher value due to locaton. If we are in virtual world who the fuck cares how close am I to snoop if I can traverse any amount of virtual space with click of the button and no cost or time of travel. It's so dumb.
But if your NFT doesnt act as property but rather as a shovel for you to dig for gold with, abstractly speaking, now all of a sudden properties of your shovel are important because you have a use for it. Theres no use in virtual block of space or monkey.png.
Additionally, theres also a big angle I borrowed from this talk youtube.com/watch?v=2Un_S1Z8yQo I know, listening to pixel avatar for 2 hrs is stupid but he makes some good points while being wrong on other parts.
He hits it spot on however when it comes to our future of China like tight control vs US clueless equally tight control and why blockchain must be the future and why we must expand it under any means because otherwise very bleak times awai. Highly recommed, very good ideas there.

>everyone is trying to scam them for easy bux.
How do they have any money?

Houthis are arabs master race.
If it weren't for the blockade they would have been a superpower by now

Years of petroleum exporting

Attached: 1641120808203.png (625x449, 52.4K)

It's probably chewing qat that make them super-soliders.

Attached: ECiWLgDU4AAKa_c.jpg (680x374, 58.33K)

>Qat
No if it was the case chema would have made Algerians rule the world

So much money you could make saudia arabia the best country in the world, yet it is used on useless kaffir bullshit like bars and nightclubs.
But I have to give credit where it due they're trying to irrigate arid lands and they built farm lands in the desert.

good morning zirs

Attached: FTM1W9OX0AUCj1X.jpg (1280x1280, 255.85K)

>give credit where it due they're trying to irrigate arid lands and they built farm lands in the desert
that and i heard they are trying to keep up with and are trying to become more tech savvy and integrated

>goes to canada
>get a bigger ass
Why are moor women like that?

Attached: 1653061733159.jpg (599x1416, 175.3K)

>-12K porks soon TM
My dick

>Russian advance from Bilohorivka

Attached: 1652907065484.png (600x450, 212.48K)

>tech savvy
They ain't and are dependent on foreigners to work in the tech department.
These niggers will never work in thier life, they are degenerate and you should see thier youtube videos when it comes to tech, it all about vide games.
And they're pozzed which means lower birth rate.

Fucking hell that new Macron government

Attached: 80.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Is it a trans or a jew ?

Attached: 1464121237500.png (403x312, 291.14K)

Attached: file.png (1080x700, 1002.64K)

How can a NFT become a tool to do work? What's the work, exactly? I will listen to that video though

They can deploy a tactical nukes while those 12k are concentrated and surrounded like that. They could win the battle, take out 12k of the enemies, and with minimum casualties. But they need to grow some nuclear balls first.

You simply put too much oil, sugar and butter in your food north african bros

its like that here too with girls openly trying to get thicc instead of keeping weight down
still they aren't making a push?
yikes

>frogs voted for this

Attached: 1641885266332.jpg (500x522, 19.37K)

Even then the women in Algeria are not that thick

Attached: images - 2022-04-20T032049.202.jpg (450x600, 45.05K)

I'm actualy laughing at vooters right now, he spent his campagin how he will defend french meritocracy value and now he put a fucking BLMtheorist nigger at education.

Attached: AVT_Pap-Ndiaye_9730.jpg (500x334, 51.49K)

In their defense the alternative was a woman.

Yes

Thick women in algeria actualy move their ass to clean home as they should. This cow never worked of her life

>a tool to do work?
not quite tool to do work but in my case more of a key to be allowed to do something, in one case he proposes it pretty much becomes an interface for ticket like aggregation. You no longer need marketing campaings if you have a wallet where NFTs are like coupons and so coca cola can target its entire consumer base knowing exactly who is their client, it becomes a big case for much more intimately tailored markets
What he misses and I see however is it also becomse sort of reverse KYC and for countries like Russia this is a god given opportunity to excel as entire thing allows not only to make transparent system but also fuse private and public networks to such extent... oh god I can already see my upcoming meeting with FSB boys which can only go one way