QRD on monkeypox?

What's the consensus? Should I NEETmax and wait for it to blow over or what?
What's the best course of action, Any Forums?

Attached: 17c.png (1195x1151, 446.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BKPo0Od
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trying to figure this out myself but this board has gotten so shit over the last year that all good info is hard to get again.

Literal nothingburger. Just another ploy to justify the absurd power grab that WHO is trying to gain with the new "pandemic treaty" they're pushing.

> >100 confirmed cases worldwide
> 1 confirmed case in the US
> 0 deaths
It's literally nothing.

Attached: monkeypox.png (775x628, 60.47K)

Cool. Anything I should do or eat just in case? I know most Any Forumsbros got some additional vitamin c in to deal with covid faster. What's monkeypox's kryptonite?

Protein, so guzzle down lots and lots of cum, OP. :)

Attached: op.png (420x396, 23K)

78 year old Planoomers are using it as a distrooction from econoomic colloopse.

kek

covid started off like this too and the spread ramped up pretty fast.

Just plan according to the timeline.

Attached: 998F9247-2A08-41D6-B6F1-7A3ECE7EBC29.jpg (1284x1460, 492.44K)

Russia made monkeypox

if you're vaxxed you're gonna get it and everybody will think that you practiced gay sex. I will laugh

0 covid vaxxes and will always be that way. Admittedly I tested a few times because I didn't know about the nanoworms.

imgur.com/a/BKPo0Od

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

I put basically all you need to know there, I'm waiting for someone to make an infographic.

tl;dr basically it's airborne, and it's bad, it's man made, definitely (see pic and pdf related, NTI predicted this A YEAR FUCKING BACK (check the pdf date - WITH THE SAME EXACT DATE - 15. MAY 2022, there is a WHO meeting about the pandemic (new lockdowns inc, WHO will have full control of your life due to the new bill btw.), they are putting it under the rug currently, same as they did with covid (to not crush to stock market immediately and let the elites withdraw)

Someone please make an infographic, this is just the basics, we will expand it throughout the way, but just so we have now a general redpill to reply to retards

Attached: def.png (675x861, 736.86K)

It's nothing.

Now that the West has cooled off over covid the elite are throwing around different meme diseases to observe how the public react.
The covid/fake vax shit didn't get them the ideal outcome they wanted, so they're trying to figure out how to make their next move. Russia/Ukraine is a distraction for the public in the meantime.

Observe China. They are puting their people into lockdown again over this "Zero covid" policy. Expect something like this to be implemented in Europe and NA

So basically monkeypox is nothing. There's bigger shit on the way so prepare yourself.

The fact this story breaks out of nowhere just when we had an major eclipse tells me its bullshit. Just waiting for the "33 cases" mason signalling to confirm that feeling.

It's spreading globally too quickly to be run of the mill monkeypox. This is another bioweapon like covid, but worse. Get ready for total fucking collapse.

Wrong pic

Attached: nti_scenario.png (773x841, 114.76K)

covid was nothing either you spastic twat yet look at what they've done the past two years. keep sleeping, brits are fucked anyway

>sharing someone elses screenshot
there's 6 in the US now, faggot

Attached: 1652895796208.jpg (692x706, 32.42K)

>Vaxx die off le monke
>?
>Antivaxx die of hunger

Shut the fuck up, glownigger.

Attached: DB9A6F5B-CADF-4F34-BB95-058A226212F3.png (878x543, 582.29K)

>What's the consensus?

It's happening.

What have I done that's remotely glowie?

news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html

its just another campaign. it happens all the time especially when you see an influx in threads. if it was serious like the covid pandemic posting, the whole catalog would be full of threads, including a few meme threads. Of you browse the catalog long enough you can see a pattern in what's being pushed here and how organic certain things are.

Any Forums is comprised of some of the most ignorant mother fuckers on the internet

>How did some BAME catch MonkeyPox and bring it among the real humans?
Total fucking mystery!

Attached: 1630426208549.png (598x684, 222.43K)

>foreigner with shit reading comprehension
Any such cases.

however, it was the spread of a windmill and the PCR magic joke test

sorce?

Totally at a fucking loss to explain this perplexing conundrum!

Attached: 1630426113621.jpg (669x549, 57.2K)

Attached: 1553978994960.jpg (1024x996, 75.19K)

>sorce?
>monkey jizz -> monkey pox

Just like us...

Attached: 1624305265542.jpg (800x1071, 141.54K)

nigger

Didnt we (1st world cuntries) all get smallpox vax when we were kids? Do we should be gucci right.

2 moar weeks

its getting worse

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)