"Jewish Canadians comprise one per cent of the Canadian population yet are the target of 62 per cent of all religiously...

>"Jewish Canadians comprise one per cent of the Canadian population yet are the target of 62 per cent of all religiously motivated hate crimes," said Richard Marceau, vice-president of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs. "We live in a time of rising antisemitism."

Now let’s try this again without lying.
>"Jewish Americans comprise 1.4% of the American population yet are 65% of Joe Biden’s cabinet members," said Marcus Sneedson, vice-president of the Centre for Any Forums Affairs. "We live in a time of rising Jewish control of western institutions and culture."

Why doesn’t anyone take them to task on this? They have the gall to complain about their supposed overrepresentation amongst ‘hate crime’ victims, but they neglect and even suppress serious discussion of their wild overrepresentation in positions of power. Then, the government bans criticism of their myths.

ctvnews.ca/canada/holocaust-denial-and-downplaying-the-nazis-murder-of-jews-to-be-outlawed-in-canada-1.5855681

Attached: D5FCB440-1ADA-445F-9F85-236B0566E1F6.jpg (750x754, 335.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-explains-away-arson-attacks-on-churches
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>"Jewish Canadians comprise one per cent of the Canadian population yet are the target of 62 per cent of all religiously motivated hate crimes," said Richard Marceau, vice-president of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs. "We live in a time of rising antisemitism."
the way they calculate it is literally any attack against jews is a hate crime

>the way they calculate it is literally any attack against jews is a hate crime
Oh I’m sure the definition of ‘hate crime’ is as flimsy as can be.

Attached: A7199747-155B-4B32-82D4-EA8EA1BB7FEE.jpg (500x500, 49.04K)

>yet are the target of 62 per cent of all religiously motivated hate crimes
life experience has taught me that ~99% of the "hate crimes" perpetrated by Whites are false flags committed by non-whites to garner sympathy and gibs from White people, and we continue to fall for it and give them advantages over us as penance.

I doubt this figure given how many churches got burnt down recently desu but it probably just gets counted as a mystery and not investigated to the point where it can be labelled a religiously motivated crime

For 6 years Canada has been expanding hate speech laws and attempting to gain control of online conversation. It's the path the authoritarianism, but it's also it's a political gotcha moment; almost no one would vote against hate speech laws because it's political suicide. Voting will not solve any of our social and cultural problems. But the real question is, what does one do? Tune out of society? Stick to media printed before 1980?

I hate Canadians more than jews

Attached: 1651431143003.jpg (480x480, 43.48K)

I'm reasonably sure the correct answer is doing something which might require sacrifice.

post the instore prices

Attached: lord food price.png (168x234, 21.93K)

Easy to say over the internet. And I'm not shitting on you, but I'm stuck in the maze of normie life. Job, dog, family, responsibilities, woman. I can actively feel society grinding me down, grinding away at my beliefs that I have to hide, lest get fired or argue with my girlfriend or socially exclude myself.

being a reasonable Canadian man is an exercise in demoralization

>I can actively feel society grinding me down, grinding away at my beliefs that I have to hide, lest get fired or argue with my girlfriend or socially exclude myself.
Couldn’t have described it better fren. I think I’m further along with respect to consequences than you are though. I’ve said some things and made some choices over the last couple years that have cost me, kek.

Then put me in jail for thought crimes and see what happens after I've stewed for years.

This shithole doesn't even put actual criminals in jail.

>This shithole doesn't even put actual criminals in jail.
Canadian criminals complain about

Eventually the dam will break. You can't suppress people forever. People used to wonder why Trump happened. He ended up being controlled op, but still

Attached: cover4.png (946x532, 576.07K)

>Marcus Sneedson, vice-president of the Centre for Any Forums Affairs

Attached: no kidding.jpg (300x295, 31.78K)

>Eventually the dam will break
Hope you’re right, I’m done chilling

Attached: E107BF93-2FC7-43D3-8C3F-BC932831C5B2.jpg (750x715, 176.43K)

same

>Jewish Canadians comprise one per cent of the Canadian population yet are the target of 62 per cent of all religiously motivated hate crimes
import Muslims but don't identify them for hate crime purposes then blame Canadians as a whole

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 10-02-30 The terrorist threat posed by lone actors is 'difficult to detect ' says federal report CBC News.png (898x1304, 660.01K)

>difficult to detect
Which effectively means
>doesn’t exist
Can’t imagine the mental states of the leafs who actually read this garbage and take it seriously

So we need more hate crimes against other religions?

The authorities declare public employees as a 'group', disparaging remarks against the authorities is declared to be 'hate speech'.
Truth is no defense!

Attached: Canada_Hate_Speech.jpg (686x604, 174.85K)

AY TONE, why da yids are banning people from discussing their lies?

>About a dozen churches have been set on fire, some simply damaged, others burned right to the ground. Even more Christian churches — mostly Catholic but not exclusively — have been vandalized over the past several weeks.
>Our prime minister says this is “understandable.”
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-explains-away-arson-attacks-on-churches

Attached: FAAAD0ED-9883-47B6-A3F0-DB9C89688A21.jpg (641x572, 98.6K)

>some event so true and so widely accepted happened that also requires the need to outlaw speaking against it's existence

Attached: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (574x600, 238.75K)

>The authorities declare public employees as a 'group'
Oy vey, distrusting the experts is hate speech goyim

Attached: D06F019E-3C1D-4843-8AF9-5115729EC6C4.jpg (800x800, 202.24K)

The Holocaust didn't happen, deny it while you can leafbros!
This is now a holohoax thread.

Attached: fake_holohoax_survivor.jpg (885x1024, 124.02K)

Attached: holohoax_shotgun.png (729x864, 1.03M)

Attached: lightning_chamber_cremation_holohoax.jpg (923x1024, 142.73K)