Why can't niggers do this?

Attached: 1_uiEE328d6OGPXMi31Vm1wA.jpg (1200x675, 400.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Ot2ucMqyCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too dumb

user we give it to them for free.

Attached: diamondhandswagievacation.png (638x477, 291.41K)

>oy vey we need more goyim destroying nature and poisoning each other!111
Gas yourself, Chaim.

Infertile land and deserts.
Use your geographical skills before you post next time, bud

this and general incompetence and laziness.
But modern agriculture is destructive.

>Infertile land
>Africa
Riiiiiiight.

monoculture is unnatural and poisons the earth.

You want Africans to do agriculture? Sounds racist.

Unironically the lack of consideration for the future/planning. They don't understand cause and effect.

why cant farmers stop relying on so much government subsidies and monoculture crops

1. too much work
2. requires them being there to guard it
3. cant steal it right away
4. dont understand nurturing
5. cant farm for free because it triggers their inner slave

also most white people cant farm either and this isnt a race issue

White people farm in Africa just fine. In fact, post-colonial countries routinely invite their exiled white populations back after a few years of hellish starvation to re-initiate basic sustenance farming economies.

Lmao

Because they are generally low IQ. Intelligent blacks do exist, but it's like crabs in a bucket, the lower ones pull them down. From what I've heard, talking to people who have lived in Africa, the reason farmers don't get far there is because of other blacks. A farmer gets his land raided, the machinery stolen and sold for scrap, and the seeds eaten. They keep themselves down.

Attached: Lawyers experience with blacks.png (722x6464, 486.98K)

takes planning. forethought is the most difficult motion for any negro. it's possible for the most astute of the race, but generally, they rely on instinct and impulse generally, which also explains their general physical prowess. the problem is thinking several steps ahead. they literally have a different temporal structure. you find me a patient nigger, i'll find you a black who's allowed into the ethnostate to trade.

>In fact, post-colonial countries routinely invite their exiled white populations back after a few years of hellish starvation to re-initiate basic sustenance farming economies.
They shouldn't. Let blacks stay in Africa with a low population.

it's the easiest shit in the world just bury some seeds in the dirt lmao

Requires you to think ahead for a year

do this instead

youtu.be/1Ot2ucMqyCI

Niggers have no concept of future.
This is why they commit crimes so easily, they don't even think about the consequences (which is why African "traditional" justice tend to be really violent: it's the only way it stick a little bit).
Agriculture's entire concept is "do a lot of work now, and way later you will get food". It's an entirely alien thought process for a nigger.

Yes, blacks live in the moment.
Other races plan. Especially nordics and north-east asians.

>burger education
Whites had 0 problem producing so much food they would *export* it.
And it wasn't even super trained farmers or something, most whites in Africa during the colony were random bums trying their luck, goldrush-style.

stopped watching when I saw a malnourished vegan

I just like his gardening style im not a stupid fuckin moron

Africa has 49% of the planet's arable land that could be used for crops.

who do you think owns that land? lmao

jews and chinks

seriously. i happen to be a crossbreed with an above average iq (heterosis) of 141, and looking back at my test at the mental hospital, the only question i missed was a visual ordering puzzle fully contingent on the passage of time in nature. still 99th percentile, but not quite up to the full white genius tier.

Bait. Has to be...nobody is thos stupid. Even niggers wouldnt give that excuse.

Somehow modern owners of that stopped niggers from doing anything significant with it throughout all of recorded history?

/thread

Because it's illegal to enslave them.

10/10 bait

Abstract thinking is out of reach for them.

Abstract thinking. They Can't do it.

why can't iowa grow anything useful instead?

1/10 intelligence

140 is genius for everyone.
t.141 mental patient myself

maybe. i don't think so, i think it's more a necessity to be very close to the moment since at any one of them you might get eaten. through civilized softness, the reactive prowess of the white man is reduced and replaced by prudence. Prudence is inarguably more vital in a substrate of civility and propriety, but in a primal substrate, the onus is on twitch muscle fibers, and identification of immediate danger. i hate to say it, but there are two intelligences at war there.

They cannot comprehend anything but "NOW"

which makes all white meditators fools, trying to be in the NOW at all times. Blacks do it by nature, and see what it gets them.

Attached: IMG_20211025_130311.jpg (1896x2514, 549.27K)

Niggers owned it, niggers did nothing with it, niggers lost it and niggers failed to take care of it when given the chance.