RUSSiA HAS EXTRA GRAIN TO FEED THE WORLD & Ukraine is lying

Russia can offer 25 million tonnes of grain for export via the port of Novorossiysk starting from August 1 and until the end of this year,
Russian Permanent Representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzya said, speaking at UN Security Council meeting on conflicts and food security Thursday.

According to Nebenzya, Russia "continues to remain a responsible supplier of food and energy."
"This year, we expect a record high wheat harvest.
In this regard, we can offer 25 million tonnes of grain for export from the port of Novorossiysk starting on August 1 and until the end of this year," the envoy said.

"We can also discuss other procurements, including considering that, between June and December, potential export of fertilizers will stand at least 22 million tonnes.
But, if you have no intention to withdraw your sanctions, imposed on your own initiative, then why do you accuse us?
Why the poorest nations and regions have to suffer because of your irresponsible geopolitical games?" the diplomat underscored, addressing the representatives of Western states.

According to Nebenzya, in the current circumstances, attempts to "groundlessly shift responsibility" for deteriorating food situation in the world on Russia "are not just absurd, they are sacrilegious.".
Nebenzya said that grain exports from Ukrainian ports have been blocked because of actions by Ukraine, not Russia.
UNITED NATIONS, May19.2022 /TASS/.

GOD BLESS RUSSIA !!!
GOD PLEASE SEVERELY PUNISH LYING UKRAINIAN NAZIS and LYING WESTERN SWIES !!!
AMEN !!!

Attached: Russia is Blessed by God.jpg (900x506, 272.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/defense/1444487
cnn.com/2022/05/12/europe/russia-ship-stolen-ukraine-grain-intl-cmd/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20220427212115/https://www.sobranie.info/newsinfo.php?UID=69969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Won't the grain go bad?

>Won't the grain go bad?
Looks like up to 18 months in proper storage silos.

Google:
How long can grain be stored in silos?
According to Hood, grain can be stored safely for up to 18 months at 15.5% moisture or less.

Ukrainian Nationalists blocking 75 vessels from 17 countries at seven Ukrainian ports.
DIRTY UKRAINIAN SWINES USING THEM AS HUMAN SHIELDS
same as Azov Nazis used women and children as human shields in AZOVSTAL bunker.

"Seventy-five vessels from 17 countries remain blocked at seven Ukrainian ports (Kherson, Nikolaev, Chernomorsk, Ochakov, Odessa, Yuzhny and Mariupol).
The threat of shelling attacks created by Kiev in Ukraine’s territorial waters, as well as a high mine threat, are preventing ships from safely leaving the ports," said Mizintsev,
who heads Russia’s interagency coordination center for humanitarian response in Ukraine.

FUCKING EVIL UKRAINIAN NAZI SCUMBAGS
Yet people in Europe are feeding their refugees for free.
Where is the fucking US and EU and UN telling Ukraine to stop being a fucking evil war criminals.
Very humanitarian of nazi Ukrainians preventing food to be delivered to hungry people in other countries.

Nationalists blocking 75 foreign ships at Ukrainian ports - Russian Defense Ministry.
tass.com/defense/1444487

Attached: Ukr Blocking Ports.jpg (1584x1056, 190.38K)

It is the russians who are blockading the port. They also stole grain and tractors in the occupied areas of ukraine.
No one believe your lie vatnik sub human shit. Without vatniggers breathing the world would be a better place to live.

>It is the russians who are blockading the port.
Stop lying.
Ukrainians using those foreign ships as hostages and human shields, same as Azov Naz cowards used women and children as human shields in AZOVSTAL bunker.

Attached: Azov's New Flag.png (888x774, 224.42K)

cope

VERY IMPORTANT INFO HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Quote:
"You claim that we are allegedly blocking the possibility of exporting agricultural products from Ukraine by sea," he said at a UN Security Council meeting on food security.
"However, the truth is that it’s Ukraine, not Russia, that continues to block 75 foreign ships from 17 states in the ports of Nikolayev, Kherson, Chernomorsk, Mariupol, Ochakov, Odessa and Yuzhny,
and it was Ukraine that mined the waterways."

"Given that, how can we talk about grain export?" he said. "And no matter what you say here today, only you can change this situation, gentlemen.".

Exported Ukrainian grain does not go to countries in need, but is being loaded in EU storages - possibly as payment for arms shipments, Nebenzya said.

"A logical question arises: where do these shipments [of Ukrainian grain] go? What do they have to do with ensuring food security in the world?" Nebenzya said.
"We have justified suspicion that the grain does not go to aid the starving global South, but is being loaded in European states’ grain storages.
As we understand, this is how Ukraine pays for weapons being shipped by the West.".

/End of Quote.

Attached: Attn _1.png (1070x745, 170.43K)

Based Russians

I know that you have shit for brains and are demon possessed, but let's see if you have enough brain cells to ansver this.
What interest Russia has in blocking those 75 foreign ships?. How is that benefiting Russia?
ZERO benefit for Russia. Zero !!! None !!!

But evil Nazi Ukraine has huge interest of having those 75 foreign ships blocked.
WHY?
Because now Russia cannot attack Ukrainian positions and take over those ports.
But mark my words, sooner or lated Russia will take them over, and evil Nazi Ukraine will be completely cut off from both seas, from Azov and from Black sea.
Same as it was just a matter of time for Russia to take over AZOVSTAL,
SAME WILL BE WITH ALL THE UKRAINIAN PORTS.

Attached: Ukraine_political_map_509.gif (2200x1555, 490.43K)

>but muh grain that EU want's to steal from Ukraine and starve the Ukraine's population in order to sell it for huge profits
Hopefully there's a nuclear war soon. Want to see the whole europe burn in hell as it deserved many times over for being a lying, hypocritical, satanical sodom pushers, along with it's bought off and corrupt pedo leadership.

Russian nationalists should block the sale of wheat from Russia, then European Russophobes will fight with hungry niggers, and not with Russia

Attached: 1653023335796.jpg (680x922, 197.5K)

Pretty much, telling the truth and acting human is inimical to the russian. Fortunately the world is getting sick of their niggery.

Attached: russia and lies.png (1024x2000, 542.3K)

Do you talk about stolen grains from Ukraine?

cnn.com/2022/05/12/europe/russia-ship-stolen-ukraine-grain-intl-cmd/index.html

IT WOULD BE VERY FUNNY and very Karma like
if Russians took all those diseases from American-Ukrainian bio-labs and spread them into Ukrainian grain silos and other food storage facilities.
That would teach those evil motherfuckers not to fuck around with bio weapons ever again.

Attached: BioLabs in Ukr :2.jpg (871x1024, 192.62K)

No, I don't think about 100% FAKE NEWS.

Attached: LYING SWINE DETECTED..jpg (498x480, 64.09K)

this is our grain, planted on our oil, on our tractors, on our Novorussia, you fucking Ukrainian gypsy

BTW

Attached: No clicky that shit_.jpg (360x360, 27.36K)

>this is our grain, planted on our soil, on our tractors, on our Novorussia, you fucking Ukrainian gypsy
^^^ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ukrainian swines will be eating pig shit very soon, LOL

HAPPENING !!!!!!!!
Ukraine expects this year’s harvest in the country to total half of that in 2021,
Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food Nikolay Solsky said at the Food Security Ministerial organized by the United States on Wednesday.

"This year we expect a harvest 50% of the last year yields," he said.

The minister also warned that "the next soil campaign of winter crops is under serious threat" due to the situation around Ukraine.
"Actually, the fate of three harvests will be at stake this summer," he noted.

The global community will be facing an increase in the wheat price to $700 per tonne, Solsky believes.
The price of wheat on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange currently stands at around $430 per tonne. "Are we prepared to pay $500, 600 or $700 per tonne of wheat?
This situation is critical for the countries in Asia and Africa, which imported grain mainly from Ukraine," the Ukrainian minister emphasized.

UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres said earlier on Wednesday that the global community would not be able to fully solve the issue of food crisis
without Russian and Belarusian fertilizers, as well as without Ukrainian grain.
Russian products and fertilizers should have full and unlimited access to global markets, he stressed.

Attached: Ukraine begging,lol.jpg (1280x827, 106.95K)

Do you want to see an official Press release of the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk region, which was deleted later?

web.archive.org/web/20220427212115/https://www.sobranie.info/newsinfo.php?UID=69969

I don't understand why i'm supposed to care about Soviet infighting.
I'm just enjoying seeing all these Dimitrys and Petrenkos kill each other.
Hope the war lasts for years, that it ends up involving all of eastern europe and that afterwards a heroic nation will move in and finish off what remains of the slavic creature.

Attached: the slav.png (996x1370, 2.51M)

>our soil
our oil, our diesel

Why use Catalonia and Hippie memeflags when there is Z?

>our oil, our diesel
LOL, sorry user, I was thinking it was a typo....

based also not my problem and fuck the ukraine, next time dont cozy up to NATO, they will betray you

Z

Attached: 56c.gif (306x132, 1.36M)

>Why use Catalonia and Hippie memeflags when there is Z?
Well, perhaps you're right...lol

SLAVA TASK FORCE Z !!!
GLORY TO RUSSIA !!!
DEATH TO UKRAINIAN NAZIS !!!

Attached: GLORY TO RUSSIA-SLAVA Z _.jpg (1026x651, 79.07K)

What I don't understand is why people pretend there's a difference between these Soviet regions.
I just wish my grandfather was still alive so I could show him the communists killing each other, he would have had a great laugh.