Baselessly accuses a guy of being a pedo because his feefees were hurt

>baselessly accuses a guy of being a pedo because his feefees were hurt
>gets accused of sexual misconduct
Guilty or not, I can't honestly say I have any sympathy for this prick.

Attached: Elonm.jpg (800x450, 305.45K)

i mean it wasn't baseless, the guy was a white expat living in the sex trafficking capitol of thailand of all countries

This smear campaign against one of the only fucking billionaires doing something good is obviously bullshit, go get your paid shilling bullshit off of this website

Attached: 1653012036543.jpg (1024x724, 117.04K)

still yeah, will laugh if elon gets condemned on a similar circumstantial basis

This.. OP you're a fucking idiot lol

What’s he doing exactly, DelBoy?

If anything I'm only surprised it took this long.

So what was that diver doing with kids in a cave when they could have gotten out easily?

The ugly bitch accusing him is some fat sheboon, there is absolutely no way that this shit is true, they always try this shit when they have nothing on someone.

There is also no fucking way that the wealthiest man in the world who can have anyone he wants would go after Laquisha from Walmart

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6x0z7gMQq1qk37z0_1280.png (600x747, 491.47K)

>Elon: "Would you like to have sex with me?"
>SpaceX employee: "No"
>Elon: "Okay. Don't tell anyone about this, it'd be embarrassing for me."

What's the scandal? No made up "power dynamic" bullshit.

When are they going to churn out the (((fact))) that he called someone a nigger at some point in time?

So, not the girl in your photo you deceptive little potato?

By that logic, this is proof that Elon is a pedo.

Attached: 5f00b9f32618b96f31495977.jpg (1200x600, 150.23K)

>Guilty or not, I can't honestly say I have any sympathy for this prick
Thanks for the update bro. Where can I read your blog?

You're only concerned about Elon because his politics are not aligned with yours. You can pretend you started this shitty thread on this shitty board on this shitty site as a completely unbiased third party speaking your mind but nobody's going to fall for that bullshit.

No I obviously couldn't find the actual picture of her but I heard she's a far left black lady and that doesn't really take a lot of creativity to figure out what she probably looks like

yeah like i said

disgusting

Attached: foser.jpg (609x169, 21.45K)

in town squares they didn't ban you for having a problematic opinion.

No but they might lock you in the stocks for a day to get publicly laughed at

Attached: pillory-stocks.jpg (308x436, 40.7K)

I don't give a fuck about American politics. I never bought into his hype and have disliked him ever since he called that guy a pedo for bruising his ego. Elon is just using partisan politics as a shield because he knows NPCs like you will automatically jump to his defense because he's "our guy." I don't even disagree with his stance on Twitter.

Elon is very insecure

Attached: foser musk.jpg (612x473, 44.68K)

>complains of baseless claims
>accepts a woman’s baseless claim
Ngmi

clear projection

Attached: foser idaho.jpg (606x597, 71.89K)

That's not what I said. Whether he's actually guilty or not I'm completely neutral about it. I said I have no sympathy for him due the irony.

You can tell it's real because only a sheltered sperg with unlimited money would think he could get a woman to fuck him after getting rejected by offering to buy her a pony, kek.

Fuck off tranny

Last I checked everything is still my own responsibility and no billionaire has paid off any of my loans, bills, or even said something nice about me

who did he call out for being a pedo?

commie kikes always pay whores to make false accusations when it's politically advantagous.

there are 0 single women who do a sluts profession like stewardess who wouldn't fuck for 250k. The lie isn't even remotely believable. the army of whores who say they would turn down the money only do so to falsely virtue signal and because the money isn't really offered to them it's a fake decision. All people would do the moral choice on camera especially when the sinful choice has no tangible benefit.

Attached: evilpreach.jpg (499x668, 68.12K)

Oh how the tables have turned.

Attached: img.png (639x962, 19.6K)