Southern Music Censored on the Internet

The title says it all. I was looking for the discography of a cult classic Cajun singer and songwriter C.J. Trahan (aka Johnny Rebel) (1938-2016), but it's nowhere to be found. Even Archive.org removed his files.

As Johnny Rebel, Trahan says, he was just singing what was on the minds of everyone he knew. He composed bangers such as 'If I Could be a Nigger for a Day', 'Kajun Ku Klux Klan', 'Federal Aid Hell', and 'Coon Town'. If you had a taste for “subtle, rib-tickling satire,” these songs were for you.
His work as Rebel has earned him the offer of an honorary membership in the Ku Klux Klan, a interview by (((Howard Stern))), and the status as a cult figure among white power supporters.

The only trace of him existing is on Discogs:
discogs.com/artist/1008712-Johnny-Rebel but it's forbidden to buy his albums!
It seems like all coal burners and libtards conspired to remove his life's work from history. Is this the fate of all Southern music?

Attached: 1653059583631.jpg (500x500, 170.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/confederate-state-of-mind-full-album_dWBJGRVPmgeqHV6.html
odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d
youtube-dl.org
cdn.discordapp.com
archive.org/details/JohnnyRebelLookingForAHandout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/confederate-state-of-mind-full-album_dWBJGRVPmgeqHV6.html

Johnny rebel songs have been getting taken down for years. This is nothing new. Private companies wanting nothing to do with songs about racism is not a conspiracy. Right wingers fought for corporate rights.

you're welcome
odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d
you can then use youtube-dl for the entire album
>cd downloads
>cd youtube-dl
>youtube-dl -x --audio-format=best -i odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d

Attached: 1652758393948.jpg (584x413, 34.91K)

The only reason it is censored is because it was all written and preformed by Democrats.

Attached: 16939185_10207739281832104_5970372961995265815_n.jpg (480x563, 66.39K)

idk user, left wingers sure seem to love bootlicking corporations when it benefits them

I should have said run cmd after downloading youtube-dl. It went to download folder for me. Also, unzip those files.
>run cmd
>cd downloads
>cd youtube-dl
>youtube-dl -x --audio-format=best -i odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d
Youtube DL link: youtube-dl.org

Attached: big-boy-mascot-kb-main-200707.jpg (2400x1200, 2.81M)

magically re-interpenetrating Section 230 to mean the exact opposite of what it says doesnt make it "Corporate Rights" it makes it faggotry of the highest order

Thanks, Southern friends!

Neoliberals are not leftists no matter how many strawmen you need to attack to justify your poorly formed belief system.

No David Allen Coe.
>ngmi

Why the fuck did he support the fucking KKK as a non-wasp? They despise Catholics.

>complains about strawmanning after strawmanning right wingers
the mind of the average syrupnigger is staggeringly retarded

It was right wingers. Anybody who protects corporations is a right winger. This is not difficult to comprehend. This is what your economic system is all about. You've made your mart, now shart in it.

THEY CLAIM TO BE WILD INDIANS, FROM THE PLAINS

>left wingers
>actually Democrats which are centrist in America and right wing in Europe
Lol

Any Pantera bros in here

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-222159_Twitter.jpg (1440x1640, 945.69K)

Rebel son has some good songs too

Attached: 1652201287272.gif (498x498, 536.31K)

Pantera is rad, lads

Attached: Oldschoolp (1).jpg (403x287, 26.4K)

Funny, I don't see right wingers protecting the big pharma corps who bribed officials to mandate and nearly force their shitty "vaccines" on the population. Most working class guys here opposed them; it was the urban shitlibs and leftists who wanted to suck big pharma's cock.

This one's great.

Attached: Racist Redneck Rebels - Keep the Hate Alive (1).jpg (1444x1420, 655.02K)

They hate the south. They will do anything they can to subvert its’ values

heres some crap i found on discord, its the best verion of "nigger nigger" ive seen so far

cdn.discordapp.com

and combine it with

/attachments/930222236848230481/972908777462444102/trim.0F7E3767-1D08-4FC9-B893-B79AAC1FC066.mov

Are European right wingers advocating for child trannies, nigger reparations, and more immigrants?

>sticks the goalposts up his ass and runs away
I don't care what you don't see because you don't want to see it. Capitalism is right wing. Big pharma is right wing. Your own beloved Trump even pushed the vaccine himself. Anybody who supports protections for corporations is not a leftist. Again, this is not difficult to comprehend. You are just a typical clueless mutt moron who thinks "the left" means Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

There was some initial dislike of Papists in the early days of the KKK. But almost half of Europeans are Catholic nominally, so it gets ignored, and even they had a Grand Wizard who was Catholic just to end the D & C.

Attached: Dancing-Israelis-lighter-photo-e1558101578196-678x381.jpg (678x381, 57.08K)

Immigration is to import cheaper labour to make corporations richer. You are a fucking retard.

>right wing means advocating for corporate kike CEOs
LOL, but by all means keep maintaining that attitude as you continue losing the working class.
Feel free to answer the question then. Are European right wingers advocating for child trannies, nigger reparations, and more immigrants?

archive.org/details/JohnnyRebelLookingForAHandout

Attached: 1ybyh0fx0l971.jpg (480x360, 16.44K)

probly has more to do with you fuckin stoopid ass rednecks not knowing how to use technology. inbred hicks.

t GRINGO GANG

Attached: 1652997186268.png (2564x1576, 164.02K)

I wish the south had never existed. Would be a nigger free country. I wish we had freed the slaves, killed every single southern white, and let the slaves build their own Haiti.

This. All the recordings sound like shit... then the conversions to MP3 were shit its just all shit quality.

lynyrd skynyrd

F
R
E
E

B
I
R
D

>>right wing means advocating for corporate kike CEOs
Yes, that is precisely what the economic right advocates for. Try to keep up.
>continue losing the working class
Imagine bragging about being a neoliberal lmao
>please humour my cope that has nothing to do with the thread
Nice attempt at a deflection, but it's been denied. You're bad at this because you're unintelligent.

Attached: 1644669825967.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

It's on bitchute.