The west is mistaken if it thinks that Russia can lose

I see people on here making fun of the likes of Strelkov for saying that this is an existential war for Russia. According to western logic its not, true, but not for Russia. For Russia this war decides whether Russia is a superpower or not, and Russians believe that a non superpower Russia means no Russia at all. What i'm saying is that Russia will never back down from this war because not only does the Russian governments existence depend on this war, but to Russians the Russian state itself.
That doesnt mean that the Russians will capture Kiev or the Donbass or whatever, but they will never end this war. You wont ever see Putin or Lavrov or whoever else signing a peace treaty with Zelensky. The Russians will keep this war going forever, maybe as a meat grinder, maybe as a frozen conflict like the one before the invasion.
Either way, Russia will never back down.

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg (980x551, 45.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0i1gobp4TM
tradingeconomics.com/china/exports-to-russia
theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/21/video-released-showing-russian-hoax-call-with-uk-defence-secretary
streamable.com/f77626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"west" doesn't care about winning or losing, perpetual war is what democrats seek in Ukraine.

lmao keep posting

Attached: 1645727840114.jpg (1024x613, 116.96K)

>Russia will never back down

Then i guess we will have to kill them all

russia is already not a superpower and hasn't been for decades

Attached: 1650706480803.jpg (1444x1029, 390.56K)

This post was much too long; therefore I did not read.

Attached: 75C63470-4288-46BE-BEEF-5F30518673EF.jpg (975x975, 157.45K)

The Russians can't keep this war going on forever, because the Ukrainians will eventually begin to push into Russia substantially and actually threaten the continued existence of the Russian state.

>eventually begin to push into Russia substantially
Maybe through the /k/ and reddit fronts. After all Kyiv regime is still slavs and one of the most corrupt nations in the world so if you believe about fairy tales they're somehow competent out of nowhere. Fun fact, more people still die in Ukraine from Covid than from war since vaccinations rates are on pair with Africa even before the conflict started.

>russia
>superpower
2 more decades

Russia "cannot" lose, yes, when it does inevitably lose it will collapse and there will never be a Russia again.
Which is frankly the best possible result for everyone.

Attached: 1FF0634B-634E-4A8C-B198-CB3F663E5CA5.jpg (640x453, 64.78K)

>Decide your very existence is predicated on deciding the national security posture of a population double of your own because you simply cannot wrap your head around peaceful coexistence and partnership with your neighbours
>Despite knowing full well the world's most powerful military organisation opposes you, run with this plan anyway
This "fight for their existence" is a scenario of their own making, they always had other options.

>After all Kyiv regime is still slavs
Slavs with superior Western weapons. The Moscow regime cannot hope to hold off indefinitely. They will be forced to negotiate a peace.

Nigeria had 5G network before US did.

>superior Western weapons
Still no documented nlaw/javeline kill.

baito

much obliged

post clean ISIS style video of those making a kill and I'll send you 0.0003 eth or everything my gpu will mined today yeah fuck this gay crypto shit.

Russia unlike Ukraine don't have unlimited resources. So until Ukraine will be willing to fight west will pump weapons inside. And like we can see this war for Ukraine is literally existential so their will is pretty height.

Seemed like irrelevant whataboutism but I looked it up anyways and it’s not even correct. Nigeria got licenses for 5G like last year to will be enjoyed by 2028, which is considerably after the year 2016.

Attached: autism.jpg (1024x1365, 213.53K)

>unlimited resources
guess you're not aware what is happening in the senat, this war is rolling just barely because of democratic majority. soon the flow of free money will stop.

got me there bro kek, why did you have to check damn

this board is braindead user, don't bother.

This is clerly delusional thinking if you think even republicans will stop militarily supporting Ukraine.

Moscow Mitch is bought and paid for.

>For Russia this war decides whether Russia is a superpower or not
No, retard, this already confirms definitively that Russia is not even fucking close to a super power.

proxy war is hitting US hard tho which was already weakened by 1mil death tool from pandemics and insane money printing that started with Biden.
Ruskies are used to live like shit but burger are not, there'll be consequences for those that are currently in power for this shitstorm so free money will soon run out, even the burger rich which are usually quiet on matter of wars are getting out of control and usual narrative.

Attached: FTGf2niVEAAgxVk.jpg (2048x1229, 409.86K)

Eh I guess technically us doesn’t count until 2018.

Meanwhile Russia was planning on having 4g both completely rolled out by 2023 and 2/3rds rolled out by 2023, and also signed an agreement last year to roll out 5G after years of delays and missed deadlines.

So again, full blown Nigeria.

Attached: autism hugs.jpg (970x617, 94.49K)

>one senator is clearly the problem
>not half of Germany's sitting politicians blocking nearly every bit of lethal aid they possibly can, while continuing to buy russian gas
>or the French who are two steps from doing the same

>The Russians will keep this war going forever, maybe as a meat grinder,
Funny, the west wants the exact same thing

They'll keep sending expired trash from military warehouses like US is doing now but they'll 100% stop rate of current money printing bcause it's just fucking insane to keep that shit going.

the gloves, mason, are they coming off

Ok, what blunder have the vatniks done again? They always start shilling this hard when they get btfo one way or another

Tho russia has 5g I've seen icon on some phone screenshot from ruskies shitposter.

>Russia wastes away in a forever war against extremely stubborn slavs with nato equipment
this is exactly what America wanted all along lol

better dead than red bro

Attached: FTHn9oVaQAYYFvM.jpg (1000x1000, 127.13K)

Do chink shills actually believe this?
Do they actually believe they "defeated" COVID in 2020? That the Shanghai lockdowns DIDNT happen?

> proxy war is hitting US hard tho
Is it tho
> which was already weakened by 1mil death tool
Ok but Russians lost way more per capita to Covid and they’re doing a war right now. We are experiencing skightly higher gas prices. Tens of thousands of Russians are dying lol.
>insane money printing that started with Biden.
All that money printing=People working. Has no meaningful negative externalities on anything for decades.

In long term this will hurt EU the most which I guess was end game for democrats in the first places.
US megacorps are not competing with Russian companies on globohomo battlefield but with EU ones.

>Chinese death toll
>Same death toll that went into the hundreds of thousands before miraculously dropping back to 5k and flatlining overnight
You should know better than to trust communists.

>proxy war is hitting US hard tho
It's had zero impact whatsoever.

>Do chink shills actually believe this?
Yes, we actually do.

Ok I want to know what the fuck this is supposed to be for.

>Tens of thousands of Russians are dying lol.
As I said, Ruskies are used to live like shit, that's their strength, burgers are not.

Yeah strategically speaking fucking over Europe with expensive energy makes them remain US clients for longer than they otherwise would, keeping this going is the best thing that could happen for burger glowies

Russia lost 2 months ago

kids with aspergers or somewhere else on the autism spectrum. It can be used as a therapy tool, but really it just feels unusually nice to get hugged or to have a weighted blanket on you as you sleep.

>we only had 5k dead that's why when the next wave came we decided to blockade our own cities, mass test everything from citizens to cabbages, pull farmers off the fields, and cover the roads, apartments, and peasants with gallons of any caustic material we can get our hands on
lol
lmao

Your country is not North Korea. You've been hooked on mcdonalds and jeans since the 90s, stop pretending otherwise

Attached: 1652789651692.jpg (531x640, 60.87K)

>It's had zero impact whatsoever.
Like even I in this shitty part of EU can feel ripples from US economy crashing, didn't you notice how everything is more and more expensive while money is worth less and less?

Yes that's called inflation from almost 2 years of lockdawn not from this shitty war

which is why our governments are full of traitors
we need to go HARD on military support, let the ukies win FAST and go on with our lives
we DON'T want a long conflict

>believes commie stats
chinaliedpeopledied.png

I never believed that North Korea didn't have any Covid cases. They must have kept it under wraps and secretly jave 10s of 1000s of deads. But now they acknowledge to have an outbreak and go full lockdown. So it must have been real that they were covid free for 2 years?

>wow there are problems in the eu it must be the us collapsing and not HALF THE ENTIRE SOURCE OF RAW MATERIALS IN EUROPE GOING OFFLINE DUE TO WAR ON THE BORDER
right

I see people on here making fun of the likes of Goebbels for saying that this is an existential war for Germany. According to western logic its not, true, but not for Germany. For Germany this war decides whether Germany is a superpower or not, and Germans believe that a non superpower Germany means no Germany at all. What i'm saying is that Germany will never back down from this war because not only does the German governments existence depend on this war, but to Germans the German state itself.
That doesnt mean that the Germans will capture Moscow or the Caucasus or whatever, but they will never end this war. You wont ever see Hitler or Ribbentrop or whoever else signing a peace treaty with Stalin. The Germans will keep this war going forever, maybe as a meat grinder, maybe as a frozen conflict like the one before the invasion.
Either way, Germany will never back down.

Or it got so bad that they can't even hide it anymore.

This is why the Shanghai lockdown happened because Xi doubled down on his extreme policy being a success and leveraged it as to why they are better than the west and now they are getting megafucked by it and can't save face.

Well even if we aren’t used to living like chimps, this war will have essentially zero meaningful impact on quality of life for anyone in the us. We fought multiple wars for decades that we just ended. Moving our shit from the Middle East to Eastern Europe is ez pz.

Not to mention that the only way our quality of life suffers is from high gas prices, and those will continue to be as long as Russia is being belligerent. We are financially incentivized to finance the war MORE so Russia collapses faster and oil prices drop.

Attached: B9151792-F202-4939-B6BA-50A0326BE451.jpg (480x720, 41.76K)

That trash is equal to what Russia is fielding... the US stockpiles are basically bottomless and if you think the military industrial complex is going to complain about having to up production then you're completely delusional. The main issue for Ukraine is economic. It's hurting badly and it will cost a lot of money for the west to keep them going long term.

NK is very isolated. it got china's second wave and is getting fucked up now, though

For western citizens keeping this going is bad for sure, but the deciding factor is whether russian leaders are dumb enough to keep sending russians to die as marketing props for raytheon

>The Russians will keep this war going forever, maybe as a meat grinder, maybe as a frozen conflict like the one before the invasion.
>Either way, Russia will never back down.
That's actually great for the west though. Russia will be stuck in an expensive war and waste it's military and economic potential, meaning it won't be able to challenge NATO for a long time to come.

Not american but what you are saying makes very little sense. The oil prices always fluctuate based on world events and with Russia creating an artificial famine obviously food prices will go up and as for energy prices a part of that has to do with Russia and partially because Germany went full retard and shut down all of their nuclear powerplants and partially because there aren't enough LNG terminals in europe. Obviously the US economy is not without its shortcomings and its own crises but most of the price hikes in different commodities are because of world events.

Besides in a true existential crisis the US could be mostly self sufficient. Obviously it would affect pricing a lot but it wouldn't mean that the US would collapse as a country. For countries like Turkey and Germany that went full retard a complete halt of energy and food might cause a collapse of the entire country.

If everything went as the worst possible predictions then western and eastern europe and Russia and China would get shit on and everyone else would be affected. Northern europe and the US would be mostly fine due to their combination of natural rescources and capital and production capabilities could mostly offset the shortages of stuff.

In a global economy like this though any shortage can easily have consequences that are difficult to predict.

A lot of talk for a country that had to be shoulder-checked into committing much of anything at all and is regularly as wishy-washy as France.

Attached: 1651270989037.png (670x750, 356.37K)

>Your country
I'm from Croatia bro. My grandpa/grandma used amex cards in 80s here while you east euros still used polonez parts as form of money.
Nope, it's the tens and tens of billions of dollars Biden is printing 24/7 and sending into what Pentagon officials call "black hole" in Kyiv.
> zero meaningful impact on quality of life for anyone in the us
To my understanding most Americans can't afford ownership of a home anymore and can't buy a new car so yeah it's quite a big fucking thing in my books. Supposedly less then 30% of cars bought now in US are actually new.

Temple grandin figured out that things like to be hugged and built herself a hug box then revolutionized the cattle industry by basically turning slaughter houses into comfy hugboxes and then hugboxes were used in schools special education classes and stuff. It’s basically like being swaddled it just turns off an autistic shitfit.

No they aren't. In fact more Americans by far have died in combat than Russian, at least since WW2. WW2 is basically it, then you had a few thousand in the Donbas from 2014 to 2022, handfuls in Georgia, Chechnya and then thousands in Afghanistan. But the US fought in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq twice and Afghanistan. Sure the last two weren't massive in terms of casualties but this is the first large war the Russians have fought since WW2 and it shows. The Chinese have fought more real wars than the Russians in that time.

Even in Russia's own propaganda narrative they cannot win, it always comes down to "West is stupid and soft, East is stupid and greedy, they will turn away eventually and Russia will manage to perpetuate its miserable, cancerous existence for a couple of years more".

>Either way, Russia will never back down.
I do believe this. Which is why I think Russia has a high chance of breaking like it's done repeatedly in the past century. Putin can't fix the country's economy so he has to appeal to the imperialistic dream. That's the only way he can justify his abusing totalitarian regime by proving it's strong and needed while hinting at a bright future. If it turns out he's incompetent and just driving Russia down into the mud I doubt they'll tolerate it. But again, I have very little hopes anyone will coup him like that because most of his time ruling the country has been establishing better control of the media and other branches of the government.

Attached: GloriousVodkaWarmachine.png (1259x271, 98.1K)

NATO is mistaken if they think that a Ukrainian assault would be met by resistance from Russia. Majority of Russian soldiers will bend over & let the Ukrainians do as they please. The West will never understand the cultural link between Russians & Ukr.

didn't read, Russia is a joke.

Oh so you are Serb living in Croatia that explains a lot

? All serious Western military analysis thinks that Russia is winning currently. Even back in the first 1-2 weeks the Pentagon announced to the public that Russia’s problems are self-inflicted, but that Russia should be able to fix those problems given time.

post-war Germany is a US puppet so redirect your complains to sleepy joe, retardo.

The west wants a prosperous, powerful Russia willing to trade with them and capable of existing Chinese depredations.

The only retards insistent on keeping the war going are Putin and his clique that are so caught up in their rabid ideological crusade that they're stripping Russia's borders of any credible defense in order to pour more soldiers into Ukraine.
Even Maoist China was not as retarded as Putinist Russia.

Whatever, I know EU will suffer the most in this proxy war democrats are running, maybe even more than Russia.
We've been cut off from out source of energy and raw materials, EU is fucked and will not rebounce from this blow for decades.
Even China is getting hit because of lowered demand from US/EU since there's no excess money to buy their shit.
I say bring back republicans, I hate them and they're bad but are better for the world than globohomo democrats.

>Kyiv regime is still slavs and one of the most corrupt nations in the world

It was filled with russian puppets until 2014, when people opted for freedom and overthrew the illegally hand-picked pro-russian "president".

Old habits die hard, ukrainians have had to survive under such thieves and criminals until 2014. They will choose western standards over time.

Needing heavy blankets for sleep is a sign of spergs

Money printers have been going BRRRR since lockdown and beyond. The government was throwing literal thousands at your average Joe and anyone who had claimed unemployment during the same period could easily amount in the tens of thousands. With this going on it only means it simply won't atop.

What a weak east-euro tier insult. go change glowplugs on your dads million mile vw tdi faggot.

>if we die en masse we win

Cool story Mr reverse cargo cult

>As I said, Ruskies are used to live like shit, that's their strength, burgers are not.
Yeah being from a developed country tends to make you expect life to be marginally better than "inescapable hellscape".

Must be that NPC who raids this board from time to time.

that was always ruskies doctrine, not that east euros are any different, just another piece of the same shitpie.

0x550A09e1CFEf6EF88fa57e763f74550444ea6fA1

Attached: 1651238957921.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>half of Germany's sitting politicians blocking nearly every bit of lethal aid they possibly can, while continuing to buy russian gas
Germay gave up her policy of not sending weapons to active conflicts, which was upheld since WW2. The german industry is also highly dependant on russian gas so cutting off those supplies would be a huge sacrifice, much bigger than anything the US or UK have done. Of course making Germany dependant on Russia was a retarded move, but that's where we're at now.

>so my original post is baseless but let me just blew the US again lol
Cope and seethe, your government is effeminate and indecisive.

I think it has something to do with They've been around all night but only REALLY started screaming after that thread showed up.

Don't want to end up as lying bitch but I've seen that and it doesn't qualify since it's not a tank.
isis tier video so everything in one take missile firing and tank cook off on the receiving end.
If you think I'm harsh with requirements, CIA had the same criteria otherwise no new shipments of tows to isis (then called fsa). I'm kinda surprised pentagon just let everything into ukraine without any kind of failsafe mechanism like in syria, especially portable aa hardware, we'll see those popping up near international airports in the coming decades that's for sure.

>All serious Western military analysis thinks that Russia is winning currently.
Nah, that line of thinking died in the first couple of weeks
>Russia’s problems are self-inflicted, but Russia should be able to fix those problems given time.
They would need to change their society and system of government for that

>Germany dependant on Russia was a retarded move
No it was not, it was cheap energy that made German companies more competitive. What will happen now, US LNG delivered by ships, the cost will be just insane and how will German companies now compete with Chinese ones. EU will probably have to close it's market up to save the industry/economy, everything from the outside will have to be tariffed the shit out but the standard of living will suffer significantly. Everything will get more expensive while wages will stagnate.

Debt as percentage of GDP has been dropping under Biden, despite the lack of support for proper fiscal reform and raising taxes.

>Of course making Germany dependant on Russia was a retarded move, but that's where we're at now.
To be fair that was retardation out of naivety and good intentions instead of greed.
The idea was that by binding Russia's market to them would incentivize Russia to pursue more peaceful activities for the sake of their economy and allow Germany to influence Russia towards a liberal outlook through their market.
It was still foolish but not like it didn't have a goal.

>They would need to change their society and system of government for that
They need to end this burger democracy/capitalism experiment, it didn't work for Russia and implement China style communism.

>know EU will suffer the most in this proxy war democrats are running, maybe even more than Russia.
Lel

Mitch is incredibly corrupt, but he's old-school. That's what distinguishes him from actual traitors like Rand Paul.
He even went to Kiev to show there's bipartisan support for Ukraine.

Real world inflation says otherwise, it's really simple, more money is printed than real value that was created.

Didn't asked for a tank kill, but whatever
youtu.be/A0i1gobp4TM
Pay up nigger, don't be as you said it yourself, a lying bitch

Attached: 1651090769243.webm (848x624, 2.96M)

>this proxy war democrats are running

pic

>globohomo democrats

pic

Attached: images (2).jpg (247x204, 8.37K)

Why the fuck does half this thread think that the burgers are the only ones sending aid?

Think about it. It's EU that is cut off the energy, raw materials and even food supply.
Burgers don't care, they make their own food and have scorched half a globe for access to near free energy.
EU is fucked, one less enemy for democrats to worry about, only China is left standing strong.

Burgers are sending the most, after all it's their war.
EU has sent little bit of money and expired trash arms.

Russians can’t handle more than one scapegoat at a time. What are they gonna learn the initials for every intelligence agency that hates them?

> only China is left standing strong.
Well they’re around. Idk about “strong.”

It had to be wumaos flooding the board with shit. They're even more incompetent than the glavset hookers.

It's hit the least with the war, there's less demand from US/EU since recession but kinda got compensated with increased demand from Russia. They didn't get rektd with covid since lockdowns and disregard for "human freedoms". Only covid hit they took was again lower demand from the rest of the world.
Other than that I was left really surprised, Chinks actually have manned space station, newer fucking knew that. It's like new modern version of US. They can't seem to stop winning (for now).

Thinking about russia sending human waves to be blown up by M777's makes me coom.

Russia is buying less from china. It's china that's buying more from russia (resources, obviously).
Are you a shill or just a retard?

Before the war Russia had a GDP smaller than Italy despite having vast resources, an authoritarian government with endemic corruption and nepotism, and economy that is based on what they dig out of the ground or pluck from trees and as a main cultural export happy 9th May parades and muh le ebil west muh orthocux church. Good look trying to be an empire with that setup. Trying to force a 42 million people country to be your slave because you need that to justify your existence is beyond insane and justifies what Russia has coming.

Attached: 1649979878932.jpg (1024x1024, 286.84K)

Slav is not a nation or nationality, pick a fucking book

euros haven't comnitted to their own defence in the last 30 years so we are the only relevant party

I'm both bro. I'm shilling from Chi-nah and since I'm here with you east-euro losers instead of making money in office that makes me retard too.
Russia is buying less in total but way way more from China since it can't buy from EU anymore, capisce slavbro? Ma kurac ti razumiješ.

Attached: FS2WMYzUAAIox8U.jpg (916x614, 81.79K)

When your country gives more than 60% of the military support you can be the one to eat all the propaganda shit.

>crypto loser
>still mining in 2022
You should've just stated that you are a unemployed loser in the first line, so i dont have to read the rest of your post

>Slav is not a nation or nationality
It's mentality man. Always was, always will be.

>and even food supply.
Neither Ukraine or Russia export food to EU in any significant amounts, and EU is net exporter in food products. Fertilizers are a bigger problem, but it is not like there is no alternatives.

>unemployed loser in the first line
Actually no, I'm some shit tier management/office drone and I'm mining with office computer with one gtx1660, like why not, it's free money and free electricity.

B-But Im making around 13k a month AFTER taxes, sweetie. Cope harder ;)

USD of course.

>MUH 5G
retarded zoomers doesnt know anything of technology. 3g are just as good datawise and just less radiation than 5g

No. Russia is buying less from China. Why? I dunno, maybe just in hard times plastic toys and consumer electronics take a back seat to food and other necessities (mostly local).

> It's china that's buying more from russia (resources, obviously).
that isn't happening either. they gave up on getting anything out of russian ports and the pipes aren't magically getting any bigger

If 13,6Mt is not significant amount 4you you must be some fat player out there man.
Can you send some crypto, I'll shill for your cause, just say a word.

Attached: Figure-1-Carte-exportations-ukraine.jpg (960x720, 85.58K)

Having a bunch of wasteland and selling raw resources makes them think they are big and important.

Meanwhile lazy ass Spain has higher GDP.

>muh radiation

Attached: 1A8E951B-5FC1-4FC4-B924-8D9773841EF6.jpg (245x194, 21.49K)

>retarded zoomers
Tho you're even more retarded /k/ east euro shitposter. What 5G is all about is network capacity so bigger or non existing data caps, cheaper service - at least in EU/China or way higher profits for cell operators/stock holders if we're talking about US.

Cope

Couldn't care less what you people behind iron curtain think but you can still learn something.

>The west is mistaken if it thinks that Russia can lose

You're right. There's no 'can'. You will.

You will live to see your country go through a judgement that if he considered it the God of the Old Testament would shit himself. But there wasn't as much gay sex in Sodom as there is in modern Russia, so maybe he'd be cool with it.

You will be forced to wear the panties and lipstick the Chechens (newly independent and thanking NATO with a daily string of Vatnick sacrifices like they were fucking Aztec Gods) had you wear back in boot camp. Woah, woah, easy, don't get an erection too soon, my vatnick friend. I haven't told you about how male vatnicks will be made to watch their female family members be insemenated by NATO troops. But don't worry, there won't be any 'rape', at least not a few minutes into it. Once it starts, the natural submission hormones locked in every Russians mind will become unlocked: "He is dominating me, he is having his way with me, he is in control, I must serve him." This is how every Russian government has worked since time immemorial, but now that a superior race (which is to say, humans) will then be calling the shots in Russia, you will finally find solace as the chattel slaves you were always meant to be. Once we get rid of the percentage of the population with HIV, the remaining tenth of Russians will be joyously compliant with their new overlords, their natural femininity eternally submissive to the masculine strength of Western troops.

That's your future, vatnick. Now swallow the cum you just shot out thinking about this scenario like the subhuman you are. Your master demands it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 13.45.37.png (482x482, 445.16K)

Like you (((learn)))?

>Kermit is back
>He's more psyco than ever

Kino

Holy fuck, where have you been Kermit user?

That's my field man, not cell tech really but 2 way radio systems.

tradingeconomics.com/china/exports-to-russia

for the lazy pic related
chinese imports to russia seem to have gone down for the moment

Attached: file.png (1094x675, 110.26K)

This unironically, I sperg out to my irl friends on the heroism of azov nazis at azovstal. And yes I need blankets to sleep to the point of family members calling me out.

>*chinese exports

>Once we get rid of the percentage of the population with HIV, the remaining tenth of Russians

All frogs are kings

Attached: 16528935202352.png (680x364, 480.12K)

It's possible man tho how can they even get reliable data when ruskies are basically cut off from the west, only ruskies and chinks can really know the trade value between them, no?

>this is an existential war for Russia
love how vatnigs went from "of course Russia won't invade, that would be stupid because XYZ" to "Russia will steamroll the Ukes in 48 hours with a superlative Desert Storm on steroids" to "nooo stop sending them weapons this war is existential, Russia won't sign a treaty with the Nazi Kiev regime we're gonna nooook"
perhaps, and bear with me here, you faggots have no fucking idea what's going on at literally any given point in time

Truth is this war is highly popular in Russia so maybe it'll be escalated further and made into official one.

lrn2read
>source: China Customs
can they be lying? yeah, but so they could have been lying even before the war
fucked if I know, but surely more reliable that assertions of a random user on 4chins

King shit.

Attached: 1652793972277.jpg (1600x768, 222.18K)

This, I'm European too from Milan Oblast and you're absolutely right

Hey man I'm reasonable, if source is China customs then it is what it is. I was wrong.

Im from near Milano too tho why call it oblast, we ain't that deep into the war yet bro.

De-stalinisation was a mistake.

Russia WILL sign a peace treaty and they WILL break it within 5 years

it's a joke
like he's pretending to be a russia shill
who pretends to be from europe/wherever milano is, but while making a humourous mistake of calling it oblast instead of the correct word

original was something along the lines of 'texas oblast' instead of 'state of texas'

The Chinese have been importing Russian oil off the books so that definitely won't show in the customs stats.

Russia will get Ukraine, China will get Taiwan, US will get Cuba. #2024 elections, just wait for it.
I know man I'm just joking, only been to Milano once in my life, I'm from Croatia, the other side of the sea.

Nice powerfantasy cunt, go back to kissing nigger feet and polishing shoes.

look at the picture, it's exports from russia to china
if you go up the comment chain I wrote that imports from russia increased, but exports to russia decreased

Tho this is about Chi-nah exports to Russia, I thought volume would be much higher because no Ruskies access to EU market anymore but it's actually lower according to user above.

What's up with all these scared r*ssian niggers posting today?
Best your shithole of a "country" can hope for is becoming another North Korea.

>this war is highly popular in Russia
Yes they have to make it illegal to not like it and bend themselves backwards to raise troops from shitholes nobody cares about because of the overwhelming support for the war.

Flopping like a fish on land trying to invade a country next door that has Africa tier economy has answered this question thoroughly.

Attached: 90194224_2890717404304805_7771462061883654144_o.jpg (1440x1440, 696.41K)

Fake! Its a combination vid!

I guarantee you there's not a single shitposters from Rusland here.
It's just shitposters from west baiting shitposters from east-euro.

have no worries then, win is just around a corner. just pls print and send another $50 billion.

You will never ever be a superpower. Nothing will change that. This war is only self delusion on a national scale. Pure cope.

Ain't got no worries here bud, Russia is going to finally be history, just wish it happens as soon as possible.

Western economies will blow out like prolapsed anuses long before Russia runs out of steam in ukraine. It will be the end of USA as as superpower and the ascendancy of Russia as a European hegemon.

I dont like it but thats my most accurate prediction. They wouldn't have started this if they thought they couldn't win.

part of the reason the 'special operation' is popular is that it's this abstract thing they were told would be a great success whilst largely feeling insulated from any negative consequences of it. that's not sustainable.

If you really really wish it will all your heart, it might become true, just believe in yourself

Hope the russians can explain to china and india why their population will starve

Attached: D-jF8Z9XsAAZE3t.jpg (960x740, 88.22K)

>china has been importing oil off the books bro
>above the hypothetical capacity of Russian infrastructure even
Nah.

>They wouldn't have started this if they thought they couldn't win.

Attached: 1651510967063.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

You're misinterpreting the chart tho, while Chi-nah imports are big for Ukraine, Ukraine is actually way down on the list for Chi-nah. Think China imports food mostly from US, France, New Zeland.

>Think China imports food mostly from US, France, New Zeland.
That might be the case, but if europe is dependent on agreicultural imports from ukraine like the vatshill implied (which it isn't) then europe will ban agricultural exports in order to guarantee food security for themselves and the us will probably increase their exports to europe.
Either way their unlimited friends are going to be the first to feel the hunger.

>super power.
If this is your display of being a super power, then you have done a piss poor job. Blanket shellings, disregard of any and all laws ( international, and agreements made between Ukraine and Russia), atrocious planning and troop control. I could go on but most importantly:

> Russia will never back down.
Withdrawl is always an option. Start preparing yourself and your people for it.

OP here. I ain't no vatnik, I'm a full blooded Pole (inb4 30 >me too comrade, i is pole from Sosnowiec Oblast replies). I just understand that vatniks are retarded and that in their retarded minds this conflict against a poor and impoverished country may be a fight for their existence

>whether Russia is a superpower or not
It never was you confused wannabe nigger. Vatnistan does not even qualify as a regional power as the requirement is that it has some natural pull for its near abroad. Only central asian churkas wanted to do anything with them and it had more to do with the churka colonies already inside Vatnistan.

You are a pathetic and sad african tribal state that is lost and confused. Instead of recognizing that reality and adopting realistic goals and expectations you lash out violently in increasingly despicable ways, to the point where the entire eastern part of europe is openly chanting for nuclear extermination of the infestation and starting to finally get through to the westerners that they bailed out the wrong side in WW2.

But I aint complaining, the vatnik question needed a final solution sooner or later. Your nature guarantees that it will have a swift resolve as even the gullible westies are beginning to wise up to your shroud of lies you have so successfully hid behind for decades.

Attached: 1652263332508.jpg (713x729, 105.46K)

Zettai based desu

Based Kermit the Enslaver

Attached: 1646011129541.jpg (498x498, 195.36K)

>this war will have essentially zero meaningful impact on quality of life for anyone in the us
Huh man...

Attached: 1652915603115854152.jpg (2048x1223, 1.2M)

>I doubt they'll tolerate it
It's Russia user- they'll eat horse manure if they have to, but never admit something is wrong. "Tzar good, ministers bad" is a state of mind for them. Vatniks will simply cope even harder with the "If we are eating shit, imagine how worse of everyone else is"-line.

>not due to civil issues
>not due to mass exodus of workforce
>not due to the government throwing money at those not bothering to work anymore
I know it's in your best interests to make this war as unappealing to US citizenry as possible but it's actually the government who decides where and who to use their newer toys on. Enjoy all your Ruskie friends being turned into paste for the sake of data gathering and wargaming.

How is that even possible, since dollar is devaluating stocks should go up against it?

I know the strength of American logistics game is on par with XIV tummy game, but moving entire factories? As lend fucking lease? Funny how I don't see any mention of this in vatnik books.

>russians will never back down
>so we get to watch vatniks embarrass themselves for months or years to come
kino

its easier than you think.
You pack up all the machinery and tooling and ship it somewhere else. Or you send people to build a factory there, and supply the machinery and tooling.

>Kyiv
Bait of all baits

Attached: 1651869814584m.jpg (1024x1000, 80.57K)

I see. Bringing the factories back must have been a bitch for the soviets.

>a non superpower Russia means no Russia at all
then russia no longer exists, because absolutely nobody believes russia is a superpower anymore. their performance in ukraine indicates they aren't even a regional power.

Lmao those are F-35 silhouettes. Is this supposed to depict Russians running away while getting bombed?

>The Moscow regime cannot hope to hold off indefinitely
why not? history has shown that there is absolutely no way for any country to conquer russia, so all russia has to do is not surrender and the war will go on forever. meanwhile the west has shown that it is weak like a woman and will quickly tire of manly activities like war. russia has won this war, it is simply a matter of waiting until the west comes to terms with this.

>but now that a superior race (which is to say, humans)

Attached: 1571634786539.jpg (1134x1134, 720.58K)

>dollar is devaluating
It's not - U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) is around a 20 year high.
Don't get your news from schizos on Any Forums, they claim the world is ending every other day.

>german industry is also highly dependant on russian gas so cutting off those supplies would be a huge sacrifice
something you dumb shits should have thought of before you turned off your nuclear and coal plants and cemented in your coal mines.

Mitch is a chinese agent not an american.

"Superior" western weapons? Many of the weapons delivered from the US and EU are old trash that they want to dispose in Ukraine, especially NLAW have a high failure rate of around 85% - it's what the UK defense minister said revealed in the leaked call when he fell victim to a prankster

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/21/video-released-showing-russian-hoax-call-with-uk-defence-secretary

I got the full call if anyone wants

In the end, Russia will probably loss but it's not due to "superior western weapons", but due to sheer quantity of weapons

russia didn't give back shit they couldn't use for themselves, an absolute bunch of thieves
they even kept spain's gold reserves that the government shipped them when they were on the verge of losing the spanish civil war

Supposedly what Germany sent was even bigger trash with some batches having 100% failure rate.

>Whatever, I know EU will suffer the most in this proxy war democrats are running, maybe even more than Russia.
lol
Lmao

>the French
Frogfags are already waving the white flag, and they are not even fighting.

>conquer russia
nobody wants to conquer russia
and history has shown that even soviets, way more powerful than russian federation, were unable to conquer anyone with a will to fight (see afghanistan, which literally broke the soviet empire)
history has shown that if you are stubborn enough you can destroy russia without even invading their lands

that's the joke
nato trash is destroying regular russian army equipment

>Russia will never back down

That is what we want vatnik.
Helping you roll right into your own graves is step 1.

Attached: 1651839907697.jpg (1360x1952, 287.77K)

Croats wearing tie
Very cool OP

This post has convinced me that China is not pathetic, it is in fact very strong.

In Wuhan alone they had like 400,000 deaths they're trying to hide.

I hope russia will eradicate poolacks as well

>more people still die in Ukraine from Covid than from war
Proof?

I knew vatniks were retarded, but holy shit.

>Russians believe that a non superpower Russia means no Russia at all
Then they have no Russia at all.

More like 2 millions considering the deactivated phone sim contracts of that period disappearing.

Russia is the source of corruption and must be cleansed.

Attached: Kermit is back baby.png (2509x579, 254.63K)

wow

Attached: AEEC04E1-89B9-4709-9D61-252324274357.jpg (397x500, 42.53K)

mongols did it and glowies are more than irresponsible enough to start arming moderate mongols

Attached: yeswekhan.jpg (225x225, 10.01K)

>china back in lockdown because their vaccine doesnt work
L M A O

>elephant will stop the war economy
Oh boy.

Long term, high energy costs means in the EU means that a lot of EU industry market share will be lost. Russian natural gas will, over time, be rerouted to China and Turkey, and gas consuming industry will follow the cheap gas.

F-35s coming in with bomb bats open?

>why not? history has shown that there is absolutely no way for any country to conquer russia
I'm pretty sure Mongols and Poles did.

Beatings will continue until you submit or die.

>one of the most corrupt nations in the world
you meant russia?

That’s not because of the war. Prices were already soaring before. The war is just a convenient excuse for the powers that be.

not only weapons but training for units so they can operate somewhat more autonomously

This shit has actually finally forced our governments to invest in our own energy and production capabilities. yes it will be rough but Europe has weathered worse

yoo is that a NLAW kill?

Ukraine really should've been the USSR successor state. Russia only got it thanks to that gay ass Kremlin building.

Russia is not a superpower, it's a crime syndicate. It's proving to everyone already that it can't even take on its own former land holdings without getting its ass kicked. All it does is play mind games and bluff, it is basically Iraq in the 90s. What kind of superpower loses a flagship that it can't replace? The future is between the US and China. Russia just like Germany before has made the error of thinking it's something it isn't.

Attached: 1652252109160.jpg (621x900, 134.69K)

>The west is mistaken if it thinks that Russia can lose
>The Russians will keep this war going forever

Is this supposed to be a point in Russia's favor?

my penis wenis

damn bro its almost as we have gone from one market desalinizing event to another.

>invest in our own energy and production capabilities
What you don't understand is this will lower living standard inside EU since it'll no longer be possible to exploiting cheap resources and labor from abroad in this context Russia while other economies like US and China will still have access to theirs. This will make everything crazy expensive inside EU and EU industry noncompetitive or at least less competitive globally.
EU as third power block is basically finished.

consider this first
streamable.com/f77626

>this war decides whether Russia is a superpower or not
They havent been one for four decades.

Russia never tried globohomo projections tho other than Syria, it's regional power and acts regionally, intervention is basically on their borders. It's just another country but with big stack of nukes.

>we'll have to kill them all
>WHY DOESN'T RUSSIA STAY OUT OF UKRAINE?

not just the democrats
it's great for our military contractors because somehow the American people are happy to pay many tens of billions, as of this month, to replenish our stockpiles, build more tanks, more rockets, etc.. A once in a generation windfall for big defense.