2 Weeks

2 Weeks

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-20_15-12-02.png (639x599, 652.13K)

what exactly did they mean by death horsemen? isn't pestilence itself enough to serve for all rest of them?

2 more balls

Attached: Morph_ball.png (796x790, 438.26K)

quick reminder that the first horseman is not plague -- it's conquest.

Attached: rev.jpg (1080x510, 124.22K)

>INB4 but bow means toxon tho
stfu sperg

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-161608_Chrome.jpg (922x1087, 129.3K)

Covid is not pestilence, it is just like a heavy flu.

>99% survival rate
lol here's your apocalypse bro

Look it up, its a bullshit misreading.

Fourth horseman rides at the head of an army of skellintons and zombies, aldo demons which infest the beasts of the earth. Basically the one represented as "Death" is really Thanatos, a horseman of Zombie Monster Army.

And his horse is not white, its Khloros which in greek means "transparent" or "green", like chlorine gas. Its a fucking ZOMBIE GHOST HORSE.

So the fourth disaster will be a zombie outbreak?
Great...

and the green is chloros, a sickly white

It's a skeleton horse.

The Fourth Horseman doesn't make any sense. The three others already lead to death, so what does "Death" add, exactly?

>4 things that are intrinsic to human history
Great """prophecy""" christcucks.

>pestilence
>99.9% survival rate

That's the 4th horse. The first horse is leukos ie light/white

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-164503_Chrome.jpg (928x937, 130.8K)

based ballposter

t-this is the last one I promise, ignore all others throughout these 2000y pls

Attached: Doomsday cult.jpg (1080x1315, 480.11K)

where do i get a copy of those novena drawings? I want to buy candles with these on them.

death as a culmination of all three even when the three previous events have subsided

the 4th one reaps what the 1st three have sown

Pumped for the new game. Probably the first time I've been excited for vidya in years

lets be honest. The first horsemen is more open to interpretation than the others. Why do people call him Pestilence? The NWO did conquer the world with a bioweapon. It seems that either interpretation is apt.

>Conquest
Didn't COVID conquered the entire world?

That ball is lame. I demand Laineyball.

>The three others already lead to death
Not necessarily.

I'm not assuming Covid WAS the first horseman but it was a plague that touched all of humanity, directly or indirectly, but didn't kill 1% of infected.

The same could be said for war or famine. They could be global scale events that everyone will feel the pressures of one way or another but death is the last horseman.

Oh yeah i remember the last time a one world government used these things to subjugate the population and forced people to receive experimental gene therapy in order to buy and sell. You're right prophecy is dumb. All of this stuff was bound to happen.

>Why do people call him Pestilence?
Because by the end, pestilence is listed so many concluded that that must mean it's the first horseman

it did? barely anyone talks about it anymore and africa brushed it off. barely see masks even

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-170150_Chrome.jpg (973x1895, 218.55K)

There's always a
>yeah I remember last time that a (...)
before the next one

>zombie outbreak
We have lived among zombies for two years now

Attached: 6E2ABD1A-69A5-4812-B4DB-F99942416982.jpg (1024x1024, 94.25K)

Post nose

That actually makes sense tho. The other things listed seem to be the other horsemens weapons.

The ONE thing you have to do to prove you're not a kike is to type "I denounce the talmud."

We gonna get Zambies user
Pray its not the running kind