How does it feel to be Black on the inside chud????? all your ancestors came from africa and were BLACK

How does it feel to be Black on the inside chud????? all your ancestors came from africa and were BLACK

Attached: file.png (819x1024, 967.87K)

Never forget

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-010033_Reddit.jpg (1080x2220, 712.55K)

No they didn't. Lol.

The image attached are my ancestors.

Attached: 1591249295510.jpg (683x706, 46K)

He was guzzling the same nigger jizz that impregnated her...

Attached: hot.jpg (511x465, 25.42K)

>can say "nigger" with impunity
>no one can pay reparations because we're all niggers
>can kill anyone in horrific ways but can't be charged with a hate crime

Ngl, feels pretty good actually

I CANT PASS

Attached: 1645199346712.jpg (768x1024, 161.06K)

>all your ancestors came from africa and were BLACK
Uhhhh what??? Do people actually believe this? Lol

Lol this niglet has the exact same face as that gay frog all you tags love to post

how will he ever recover?

surely they don't sit here 24/7 thinking up and posting ragebait and other categorized and untegorized bait and slide threads FOR FREE, right? someone has to employ them? who? i'm running short on cash? i could probaably do some paid shilling on this board? what are the rates? can you do it part-time? if you resign, does your employer blackmail you because holocaust denial is illegal in your country? where can i sign up?

>How does it feel to be Black on the inside chud
I dont know what it feel to be black on the inside but I know what it feel to be inside one and its pretty warm and comfy desu

Of course lmao, what else do would you believe in???? THE BIBLE???? don't make me laugh chud, its common knowledge that all life originated in AFRICA, white folx are a genetic mutation and exist only to destroy and ruin everything they touch

>recessive BIPOC gene.
Black genetics are dominant not recessive. That's why it takes 10 generations to breed it out.
Caucasians have recessive traits. Blacks always revert back to monkey, like Somalis.

Attached: Don Cheadle Homoerectus.jpg (656x302, 22.02K)

y do you have hat pic saved on your pc

Source? That looks fuckin cool.

So you're saying that we're more evolved versions of you?

that baby has the same expression as that commercial involving the white man being held back from a woman by a nigger.

his wife is a cheating whore, he should've broke her jaw on the hospital bed when he saw this black abomination slide out.

>she told me how the science works
>nature is amazing
The lengths that a human mind will go to escape an inconvenient truth is truly amazing.

Attached: 31341211.png (570x808, 314.54K)

Kek life didn't originate in Africa ya dummy. The oldest remains found thus far were in Africa, although there's also talk of about bones being find in the Caucasus suspected to be even older. Neither proves life originated anywhere specific on earth

At least get the trolling right before you shitpost rabbi :D

>Pepe the niglet

Attached: images - 2022-05-20T233329.335.jpg (500x613, 21.82K)

>lengths that a human mind will go to escape an inconvenient truth
He has to know. He was likely there watching the nigger fuck his wife.

Attached: Weird-Al-Yankovic-Eat-It-3571021.jpg (443x450, 59.01K)

In france it's illegal to get paternity test

there’s like a gorillion different African groups that are all different. Europeans didn’t come from “africans”, they came from a common ancestor. Let’s not forget the neanderthal shit as well.

>>Denmark, your language is retarded and you speak in umlauts and the rest of the North can't understand you
Anyways let the niggers who try to invade Eastern Europe drown, they can't genetically swim

Attached: 1642356459514.webm (582x710, 2.77M)

>>Be a nigger
>>Come to a slavic country and try to chimp out
>>Die like a ferral animal

Attached: 1652308070160.webm (720x1280, 2.3M)

how does it feel knowing niggers hate other niggers the most?

Attached: 1650348316770.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

niggers are the most genetically isolated and diverged species of modern humans meaning either Out-of-Africa isn't a valid theory or they're extremely primitive and underevolved.

Fucks sake what weak bait. Anyone above or below this post is a smooth brained pants shitting oxygen thief.