White Supremacist Richard B Spencer wants the chans to be shut down. What are the political implications of this

White Supremacist Richard B Spencer wants the chans to be shut down. What are the political implications of this.

Attached: DickieSpence.jpg (435x315, 45.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652668985386.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"they called me a faggot"
--Dicks Pincher

Who cares about has been sellouts? I see his name a fraction of what I used to and I would mean not every day or week. Sorry no more Thunder.

Gatekeeper for the jews. No surprises there.

Surprised he doesn't have a mask selfie

Any Forums BTFO
Any Forums BTFO
Any Forums BTFO
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652668985386.webm

Because this board hates this faggot. He glows hard and even if he’s not a fee, he’s still a massive faggot

My shock that a guy who destroyed the biggest dissident right movement of the last 75 years would act like a total retard.
>ID: H2HAM
Dickie confirmed FED by captcha

Attached: 1635413375646.jpg (421x502, 92.03K)

Richard Spencer is a fag. Depeche mode lisping queer.

another eceleb thread. kys faggit

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

People wouldn't be radicalized on Any Forums or discord or wherever if the public discourse wasn't already so restricted. I don't care about anonymity on twitter, but Any Forums functions as a repository of information suppressed by the institutions. The kike media creates spree killers by building entirely false narratives around crime, immigration, money, and pretty much everything important. Jared Taylor has been banned from every platform unlike Richard, so Any Forums becomes a useful place to promote and other censored dissidents. This is sadly just contrarianism among contrarians from Richard once again, I don't know what he's trying to prove by doing this over and over again because he can be reasonable and his criticisms of the right are valid.

This glownigger salty af that we didn't buy his act lmao too bad he fooled enough dipshits to pull off shitlottesville though, redditors probably.

He is a fan of the Hegel Dialectic.
Pic related is my synthesis.

Attached: 1653050474148.jpg (1500x1466, 272.07K)

>Federal operative wants Federal Honeypot shut down
That an interesting take.

it would be kinda cool if that guy was shot point blank in the face with a projectile weapon

Styx was absolutely bang on about this seething faggot. He's so ass mad about being conflated with the "alt-right," that he holds Any Forums responsible for the failure of his dipshit ethnostate utopia fantasy. Sorry Dickie, you don't get to be king!

Didn't milo secretly record this guy having a meltdown

He just knows he’s toxic so he supports obnoxious lefty views to render them toxic for public discourse

Milo?? Ahaha that pedo is finished, he's now selling religious shit on some god tv network that nobody watched, he needs to kill himself

here's a better option: let's range ban united statesian flags on all chans.

Attached: anti-mutt action.jpg (1000x1000, 243.77K)

He was never our guy, retards have a diferent smell.

Yes but he did secretly record this guy having a meltdown