Hello pol I am a white supremacist like you. Can anyone tell me what plans for domestic terrorism you're planning?

Hello \pol\ I am a white supremacist like you. Can anyone tell me what plans for domestic terrorism you're planning?

Attached: chips handon.jpg (124x124, 3.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMCkIjgTLZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thong parades in open carry states???

I'm going to steal the Declaration of Independence

You want to be shocking yet silly. That always yields the best yucks.kek

I've been crop dusting niggers at Dollar General.

I’m going to unscrew the tops of salt shakers in every diner I enter. Some people will get waaayyyy too much salt on their food!!

Attached: 19752985-3943-4303-81B9-DE36C7C252E8.jpg (559x559, 28.63K)

My lawn is getting out of control might mow it later today. The blades of grass won't ever see it coming.

I'm an Israeli agent I coordinate all terror attacks with my gay CIA nigger lapdogs.

Yes, Im going to mow my lawn and get my mail out of my mailbox and make a nice pot roast.

I'm trying to get my garden mulched, but I keep having to work overtime.

Playing video games a bunch

Sure thing, user. I am going to my local sneed’s in order to have my anus tongued by at least 10 niggers. After that I will be going to my local antisemitism rally where we talk about not liking Jews. We will talk about all the jewery and Jewish magic the Jews partake in. After that I will have to make my way to the local KKK rally rather quickly (tight schedule). We will be discussing the similarities between primates and black people. After that we will have an Xbox LAN party at the klan leaders house where we will have a sleepover. I hope this helps.

I'm going to make a massive white power statement at my local popeyes bathroom, if you know what I mean.

I live in Sacramento.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMCkIjgTLZ0
Burn, baby, burn. Then come and bite me.

Planning to fuck your wife.

Attached: 1652724104775.jpg (807x806, 122.22K)

I'm gonna use the toilet in a government funded building and not wash my hands. The deluge of filth and corruption this act will cause has no parallel. The fire rises.

Feds = Fags

I'm going to tell every nigger i meet about cointelpro, so my enemies destroy each other.

Attached: WarOnTerror2ElectricBoogaloo.png (720x1006, 336.57K)

The plan is to have niggers tongue my anus. I have not bathed in 6 days and I don't wipe either.

So there is this guy named Sneed. He owns a seed and feed. It used to be owned by a man named Chuck. But Sneed stole it from him. It needs to be stolen back.

Turk (white) nationalist here. I am planning on finishing the conquest

Sure fellow white supremacist
We are going to mail some poo to Israel till the surrender

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000545390386.jpg (960x960, 130.06K)

I stole some bottled water once. I still feel guilty about it.

Attached: tinyhead.jpg (970x1200, 93.59K)

I am going to brush all the manes on all of my pony toys.
The wrong way.

Im hatching a particularly diabolical plan in which I take care of myself and my family.

Today I'm gonna wash my penis, then read a book.
You can't stop me.