Can we admit how weird it is to be witnessing a catastrophic decline?

I mean, this is the shit we’ve read about happening time and time again over millennia.

Did the people back then on the cusp understand the inevitability of what was coming? Had they studied what came before, saw the signs and came to the conclusions that all they can do is witness the end?

Or are we the first? A global community of people with little to no appreciable influence or agency to steer away from what is about to occur?

How much will be documented and remembered (especially if the internet goes away)? Will the lesson of allowing the elites to run amok leading to our eventual devastation be carried forward? Will it be taught to future generations? Will it matter if it is?

(Pic related, I will miss the dopamine kicks that degenerate women brought me, even if it was a contributing factor)

Attached: 4687BCF0-AEC4-4ABD-8A59-57E636C88D6E.jpg (1080x1900, 455.31K)

You may as well take heart that you get to watch it fall apart, at least they will get what is coming to them too.

Attached: 1625729524857.webm (256x480, 916.2K)

>Did the people back then on the cusp understand the inevitability of what was coming? Had they studied what came before, saw the signs and came to the conclusions that all they can do is witness the end?

Yes. Up until the Enlightenment most worldviews were cyclical. The natural cycle of birth, growth, decline, and death applied to societies just as it did individuals. The assumption that we will indefinitely make "progess" punctuated with minor setbacks is a historically recent thing. Of course, in those eras information was less available so impending collapses were probably not as apparent to most people, but the idea that it could and would happen eventually was understood by almost everyone.

Attached: basic-worldviews-n.jpg (720x540, 58.68K)

looks like a good cigar

i know some don't like pressed gars but I know some are fire

like the Magnum Quattro, which that might just be desu

Pretty decent booba desu

feels like a bad dream
I think we're the first to be able to realize it's happening in such detail due to mass communication and the internet.

If the link between us get cut, I'd like to thank you guys for the well though and well written insight, and for convincing me of my own sanity in regard of this world.
Thank you and George Orwell.

Attached: IMG_9912.png (640x1909, 339.32K)

It feels like the dead internet theory is becoming reality as well.

Attached: st anthony.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

>at least they will get what is coming to them too.

how?
they will just sail away while we stay in the mess

whyd you have to do it lil birdy

Chek bird a dumb bird stupid pull head off like simple pin head!

Cassandra was here long before us.
Those who do not read history are doomed to walk parallel paths to it. Those who do read history are doomed to watch helplessly as others proceed towards their doom on those paths.

Yes, I still inform npcs about the reality of the world, but I don’t do it forcefully.
If I want to argue with them about ukraine then I don’t start with;
>Putin is only reacting with his nations best interest in mind
I start with;
>have you heard of euromaidan?
>it was orchestrated by an outside party.
>do you know who azov is?
>they’re a neonazi football club that became a militia during the crimea conflict and then was ethnically cleansing eastern ukraine after
>Zelensky isn’t even ukranian
Then I tell them Putin is only acting in his nations best interest and it works really well. You just have to lay out the full story and give them proof before you present your argument, it only takes like 15 minutes.

Sail away to where? Vulcan?
It will catch up to them sooner or later, one way or another. They are the monkey sawing off the tree limb on which they sit.

Attached: 9vGEPRq.jpg (1102x432, 181.07K)

Is it the same effeminate idiot that posts those threads?

>Can we admit how weird it is to be witnessing a catastrophic decline?
If White people supported the Butler Plan, this wouldn't be happening.

asking for 15 straight minute of attention from a NPC is the challenge here.

not weird at all, Any Forums predicted every single step, it's really just the laws of physics

Attached: when it kills you inside to be consistently proven right.png (585x560, 222.49K)

>49% of Biden's supporters are bots
You best start believing.

Sail where.
Their safe havens are protected by our Funds and once they need to flee they loose a immense amount of control over their funds.

If they ask your opinion just say
>it’s a bit non sequitur
>I’ll tell you but you need to let me explain from the beginning first, otherwise I don’t want to tell you
That usually peaks their interest long enough and they’ll say yes, then ask about euromaidan (nobody here knows what that is, I don’t know about Europeans though) and they’ll be intrigued about something they’ve never heard about and how this hidden knowledge might tie to this cause they have such a staunch opinion on.

>Or are we the first?
I'd argue that we've already had to start over, several times. Remnants and clues are scattered all over the ancient world.

Every Peoples in decline are replaced by barbarians who came form outside the said declining social order.

The modern barbarian in this globalised and borderless world is the one derided as conspirationist and antivaxx or whatever, you are able to witness the ''decline'' because you have an outsider perspective while the person would only qualify whats curently happening as a bump in the road or a transition to a new ''normal''.

I doubt previous declines were so obvious to the people. Only with the internet can we see in realtime the decline and issues worldwide. Normally we would only see a trickle of bad news through newspapers or town criers, not such detailed collapse.