Why do you hate Albanians?

We're just trying to survive.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-170413_Samsung_Internet_1.png (1080x762, 789.05K)

albanians are based

We don't hate White Albanians who do nothing against White race(like racemixing), but those are few

I hate nigger behavior, which some albanian immigrants apply to their host but generally you are fine

>Why do you hate Albanians?
They're low IQ muslims.

because half of your country invaded my country. We are just trying to survive as well

I love Albanian women

All of them are extreme cowards, criminals and scammers, if they are in 10 they are "strong", if they are alone they don't even look at you

I think you guys have a pretty cool flag.
I don't hate albanians. I can't say I have ever met one.
watch out for that monkeypox, bros

They are the 13 50s of Switzerlan, actually more like 5 70s

I don't like poor countries, bro

Was in albania some weeks ago. Absolute shithole country
Shit food shit people shit on the streets

YOU SEE A BANDIT A CROOK WHO WAS FORSAKEN
I SEE A MAN WHO JUST TOOK WHAT THE LORD GAVE HIM

dang. are they responsible for the organized crime activity in your country? I have heard that is a problem in some places

because you are in NATO

Organized and disorganized, drug trafficking, random stabbings, domestic violence, fraud, they all drive around in their leased 100 000 Dollars Mercedes' for which they pay 300 bucks a month and cause accidents or run people over

You betrayed EVROPA

this. also goes for bulgarians too

Do not mess with the Albanian BVLL

It's the haircuts.

>tf
>tp

They act like gypsies. You sure you're not related to the romani cunts?

ALBANIAN NIGGER!!! BASTARD.FICKYOU!!! CUNT. HANG QLBANIAN NIGGERS. KILL NIGGERS! ALBANIANS! FUCK NIGGERS!!! ALBANIANS!!!

Albanian here, I'll tell you the reasons why people hate Albanians, and why I'd hate Albanians if i wasn't one:

>Islam
Religions that has nothing do with European culture, backwards and made albaninas inbreed, it leads to point two.

>Violence
Criminal behaviour due to low iq caused by islamic inbreeding, Greeks are genetically similar to albanians but don't behave in the same manner