Do edgy snowflake kids in your country support Russia for attention?

Do edgy snowflake kids in your country support Russia for attention?

Attached: 1650812310161.jpg (640x415, 27.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ryss#Noun
pappaspost.com/former-french-president-nicolas-sarkozy-turkey-has-no-place-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we support Russia because Europe hates turks and will always hate turks Erdogan is just an excuse

>kids
No, not kids.

I love Russia, USA and Germany, but for some reason, Poland, who is between them, is worse rather than better than both. Destructive interference pattern

Attached: One Can Hope for peace.jpg (3000x3000, 1.02M)

Yet you naively believed for decades we would actually let you into EU.

Attached: 72C89AE7-748C-4185-A893-FA18858DAF0C.jpg (508x813, 94.13K)

low iq sorry

>we

You are already part of Europe friend :)

Attached: greece.jpg (678x452, 51.98K)

It's just being "against the current thing" same who dislike ice hockey because it's more popular etc

hope you get beaten to death by bydlo you sodomite freak

I hate Putin for fucking up the crypto and economy. Bloody bastard

Attached: 435980965.png (218x231, 7.72K)

I live in Western Russia outside of Moscow, nothing happens here, I bet it's safer than France and Britain at this point. You can walk alone in the night and chances you'll get attacked are next to zero.

No it's mostly people with russian names or russian ancestry here
I love Russia it's my spiritual homeland

Yes, we do have schizos that support Russia, usually Facebook drones.
They don't even know about the genuine nice stuff about Russia, they're just contrarianfags. Funniest thing is that they also pretend to be nationalists, but our edgiest nationalist were anti-Russia historically.

i think its just george galloway style anti-establishment boomers here

Nobody in my country supports Russia even Russians or at least they pretend not to.

Attached: C08969D2-207F-4FDA-B8A0-4C605A35F05B.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

JUST

>crypto
doom to happened the bubble going to burst sooner or later

That's sad, after all Georgia inflicted on Ukrainians and Russians and a dozen other ethnic groups you'd think that they'd be a bit apologetic about it all.

I support Russia because it makes people mad and boosts my ego.

You will never have Odessa.

I support Russia simply because if we (eastern Europeans) have to suffer high prices and miserable costs of living, the west should too

you don't suffer

Attached: 423847624.png (850x426, 40.36K)

I talked to one teenage Polish girl who told me she wishes Poland didn't take refugees, and that she got apparently harassed for wearing an ushanka

Shut the fuck up you clog bastard you wouldn't know suffering if it spat on your face

he's right, as a suffering firstoid I agree with him, you literally don't

I'd kill to be in your shoes

hope you get beaten and killed for being a faggot

That's a very hateful thing to say, what's wrong with you user?

why are pro-russians so hostile?

not edgy majority people over here support russia because you know that video of ukrainian soldier smearing pig fat/butter to bullet before that video emerge indonesian dont really care about the war

We don't want it anyway
At least people with some braincells left
It's better that there is some Ukrainian land between us and Russia as buffer for our safety.
Pro-Russia fags here are retarded enough to actually want a border with Russia. Most even forget about the lands in South Ukraine and only focus on Bucovina because Russian-made partition maps usually have it that way

I pretend to support Russia in Polish-speaking circles and pretend to support Ukraine on Any Forums and Any Forums. In reality I don't support either of them

Attached: a0a.jpg (1080x1327, 173.04K)

are indogs really that easily offended? jesus wept

vgh..I kneel

I don't care about dead russians or ukranians
Why do people now pretend ukraine is some bastion of european democracy they need to support?

its not haram getting shot by pork bullet but still how do you react when some retard throwing pig head in front of your house the act its insulting

>WUZ

envy

I dont hate turks

insulting to the people invading them? yeah
good

are you a member of a chechen militia invading ukraine?

I guess
Funny thing is I live exactly 800 meters from the Croatian border, 800 meters from the EU, 800 meters from a somewhat good life
But alas I am just a Bosnian ranting online

Ice hockey is stupid. They just ski after a deformed retard version of a ball. Now figure skating I can support because them bitches be HOT.

Attached: 6bd24d5c6e5a537f4b4bd792effe580c.jpg (1280x720, 78.12K)

nah its more of hyprocritical if you talking about how theres asian (pakistani) rapist gang groomer in uk you will get jailed because of islamophobia but a real act insulting islam faith and yet westerner hail them as "freedom fighter"

Far right and far left both side with Russia. Really says a lot

Lol, everyone who isn't a liberal cuck ?

these are invaders you fucking mongoloid are you joking. this isnt a pigs head in front of mr khans convenience store down the road
what kind of remote suffering by proxy is this that applies to a bit of pigs fat and not to an invasion

That's speed skating though.
i mean the point still stands but...

More like everyone who isnt a schizoid

More like everyone who is older than 15

No, only soviet boomers, those who were born in like 50's and 60's and to whom family didn't tell about the war.

>expecting decency from non-euro / north-american flags

And? Enjoy your gas prices

Does Lithuania really have Soviet boomers?

>Stigmatise mentally ill people
>Support other mentally ill people like fags and trannies
Very coherent. XDD

Bro keep up with your Duolingo lessons

I don't know why would that be surprising to anyone.

Remember the trucker movement? It fell apart behind the scene because our mouth breathing flyover right wing retards are ukies meanwhile our francophone and anglo conservative schizos live in Ontario and Quebec. One of these hates Putin and another loves him. Consequently both hate each other now.

I know some russian-finns and most of the boomers who were born in russia hate russia but all zoomers who were born here and lived their whole life are sympathic towards russia why are diasporas from 3rd world always like this?
Why are russians obsessed with fags and trannies no one mentioned them

They are the worst. I much respect old people who were born before the war and lived through it and post war partisan period. Those people actually had it bad, unlike soviet boomers complaining.

Why are you angry and how did that apply to you

Bro keep up with your Duolingo lessons
Holy based

yeah, mainly boomers who constantly go against the current thing just for the sake of it, it doesnt even matter who has more rights or wrongs

but this is all the big scheme plan of current political propaganda, polarize opinions to dumb down the issues

how many languages do you speak smartass

Attached: reis of based.jpg (870x472, 287.81K)

I was more of the opinion that Soviet boomers would be concentrated in less developed regions of the USSR such as Belarus Russia Kazakhstan Azerbaijan Moldova
Yugoslavia boomers are mostly concentrated in Bosnia Serbia Macedonia (aka shitholes of Yugoslavia)
I guess that does not apply to Lithuania, or other Baltic cunts

Just walk across the border, nobody takes them seriously anymore

You can hate both categories, fags and schizo nazbols, and many people actually do.

still insulting thats what differentiate us people with religion than you atheist cuck we have honor and dignity
dont use that anymore because too many ads

No
Lol @ the fags taking this conflict personally. Pathetic

Yes those who like military things
They believe in Russia military #1 in the world meme and is now desperately defending Russia
Seeing them did functioning is hilarious

Seethe boy.

Have you ever wondered what caused this? Your diaspora is extremely shitty and gives turkey a bad name here.

What?

it's actually edgy boomers and paid gypsy shills

It's not about democracy, it's about Russia bring war to Europe and also their imperialist goals.

>what?
What don't you understand? You think a bunch of people from sask, man and ab (hohol central) are going to be happy with people from on qc and bc saying putin is the saviour of the white race?

They're mostly boomers and for some weird reason a lot of them are italian diaspora. Do italians love Russia?

I fail to see the relevance between the two events. What does that have to do with Ukraine?

nothing to do with diaspora, diaspora are scum of earth but turks will be hated regardless, this is the bitter pill turks had swallowed.
People cite erdogan just as an excuse to justify it. Turks will never be loved, even if all diasproa fucked backed even if islam died here. Turks will always be seen as the hostile entity.
This is why this alliance this eu this nato is a joke pure joke. Turks should had better relations with syria and iran and russia over europe whom it will always be hostile regardless of what turks do

the only thing eu wants is capitulation a total absolute capitulation

>relevance
You aren't going to march with people telling you that people of your background being bombed is actually a good thing. Once the conflict in ukraine started these internal contradictions killed that movement.

Because of lack of proximity. Turks to Balkans is what Russia is to Eastern/Central Europe.

Yeah. Popular thing bad and all that
Hell yeah

Outside online circles, nobody hates you guys here

You are being dramatic. Also, as far as EU goes people probably just fear having EU borders in middle east and that means more refuges flooding in.
Best to keep you out but give something else in exchange.

>le online stuff doesn't count
what is this, 2005

The protests were dispersed weeks before Russia crossed the border dipshit

Yes I am sure the opinion of seething Dimitrije will be taken into consideration

If Turkey did everything EU asked of it, solved cyprus, recognized genocide, paid compensation, solved aegean dispute, solved kurdish issue, stop imprisoning for political reasons, did all the reforms whatsoever. Would it be accepted into EU?
No it won't because it is seen as a foregin entity.

I'm not saying turks are blameless or turkey is not an asshole. There are plenty of mistakes, many done intentionally by Turks too to destroy EU bridges. My point is even if Turks were angels they would never ever be accepted. So try to have cordial relations is absurd. You cannot have cordial relations. Cordiality means capitulation. EU dictating everything it wants to Turkey but Turkey getting nothing in return. This is the ideal relationship according to official EU policy. There is no mutual benefit. What is in benefit of Turkey is against EU and what is in benefit of EU is against Turkey.

It is in EU's best interest that Turkey is an half assed islamized stated that take all the garbage refugees in. It is in Turkey's best interest to kick all refugees out (hmm where will they flee, I wonder) and push Greece and Cyprus for more concessions.
That maybe, probably because Turkey lost relevancy.

I dont think about you at all

I don't know about "love" but maybe italian boomers remember berlusconi nudist times when he was friends with putin

or they think we're fascists or whatever

A rural city in Kyoto supports Russia for attention.

Explain to me how delaying Nato applications of Finland and Sweden this guy is supposed to become more popular. Shouldn't the people oppose him when they see how this guy is being a dick to small, innocent nations? It would be a scandal here

Yes and it died behind the scenes and failed to regroup because of the war.

If you were in EU all that would mean is a lot of young people would got to Germany making your country worse off, and Germany too. It happens here too. EU gibs are good, if your cunt is not corrupt enough to waste it all, which is why I think Turkey could get more EU gibs to both guard the borders and just for the economy in general.

>No it won't because it is seen as a foregin entity.
There's negotiation between Albania it's a "muslim " country as well. No one in the 90s would've thougt countries like romania and bulgaria would ever join the eu.
There were serious negotiationg with the eu and turkey until erdogan that turkey might join some day.

>small, innocent nations
>armed to the teeth and in a military alliance that was formed to oppose you

Do you know how time works buddy

The most bitter pill I had to swallow is that EU doesn't want a secular nation, a secular nation a smart nation is a danger to EU. Turkey ideally should be an islamist shithole but albeit with a more tame person than Erdogan.
This is why EU is VERY reluctant to support erdogans opposition. What they want is another islamist, as tame as erdogan was in 2000s. They don't want anyone that makes Turkey prosperous. A prosperous turkey would began to project power. A shithole will not and will gladly keep refugees.
Turkey is not Romania or Bulgaria, it is not a quaint little country with little to no military. No offense to Bulgarians or Romanians but it is what it is. Turkey in EU would project power, just as it does in Nato against you guys, would you want Turkey lording over you in EU too? Absolutely not.

It is in EU's best interest to have a weak subservient and islamic nation here. Again this is a bitter pill I had to swallow but in order to save Turkey I wholeheartedly believe we should be more close to Russia and iran and china rather than west.
But as I said, Turkey is also an absolute asshole and the only reason there is a refugee problem is because of Erdogan using it as a leverage (though it is less about money and more about electoral support and guarantee of not sanctioning him ala russia) so you don't have to write a huge list of every asshole action turkey did as I would agree with you wholeheartedly.

Are you liberashka? Why you ask? You can just google?
Denmakr is surpising. Japan I know wants Island. UK hates Russia since imperial times. DENMARK,WTF???

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-05-20_154028_en.wikipedia.org.png (445x716, 66.31K)

Do you?

>This is why EU is VERY reluctant to support erdogans opposition
I would think that's more to do with not wanting to rock the boat with Erdogan himself.

Exactly. Erdogan will get support because he is the only politician who argues to keep refugees in. He knows how this will guarantee support from west.
EU will rather support the devil they know than a secularist nationalist who can be a wild card against refugees. I am sorry but this is the condition that we are in. What is for Turkey's benefit is against the benefit of EU, what is in EU's beneft is against the benefit of Turkey.

I seriously think Erdogan will cancel elections and will get no sanctions because of the refugee bargain.

>this serb diaspora fag again
Military alliance that had been dearming themselves. German soldiers trained with brooms because they had no guns. Russia has been the one rearming not nato. Nato until now had been bombing sand niggers no one cared about russia until now

If you mean the media has used it as yet another dividing strategy then I agree

Nato sounds like the bad guys

>It is in EU's best interest to have a weak subservient and islamic nation here.
Then how come the negiation were happening? Like freedom of movement is close to happening in late 2000s similar deal the EU has with Switzerland

well you are right.

Good post NATO it's the one saying Ukraine shouldnt exist as a country, not Russia who has nostalgic imperliast ambitions and has made it very clear. NATO countries are the ones which have turned into totalitarian police states
I feel you bro NATO bombing serbia was wrong but what russia is doing is much worse

Lmao coping retard detected. I want to laugh some more, any thoughts on the recent developments in alberta :^)

Anyone who knows a bit about history knows that Russia is pure evil

If anything it's the opposite. Boomers who consume insane amounts of television are typically the Russia defenders

Negotiations are basically stalling tactics.
Turkey basically gave everything while getting nothing in return UNTIL the refugee debacle (which is mostly the fault of erdogan but thats another thing) where it started to take danegeld from EU.
Before that Turkey basically gave free travel to Europeans while not getting anything back. You can travel to turkey with relative ease while I cannot do the same. Turkey also gave major economic concessions in 1994 to EU. In 2004 Turkey was really close, it even forced Northern Cyprus to concede quite a lot of issues (not everything but still).

There is no way Turkey will be ever let in, I stand by my point above. Even if Turks do everything EU want's it won't get in, nevermind the fact most of turks here are retarded nationalistic chuds, there are millions of reasons to not let turkey in.
But even without those reasons the relationship is founded on weak grounds. Neither Russia nor Turkey will ever be in european sphere not because of their authoritarianism or chuddery but because of the clash of interests.

I feel as if Serbia starting not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 seperate conflicts trying to keep their shitty union was worse than a three month bombing run

>Before that Turkey basically gave free travel to Europeans while not getting anything back.
It does benefit Turkey. Tourism brings in a lot of cash. Now that lira is cheap tourism should be doing good atm, or is it? I dunno

the deals exist to benefit europeans most not Turkey, I'm sure Turkey also benefits from the 1994 trade agreement too, but most of the benefit lies with europe. Today a jap can sell his goods here without customs because of that deal while Turkey cannot do the same in japan.

I was very pro EU a decade ago but now I become a duginist eurasianist schizo

Cyprus should just a single country desu, why do you even need that part, seems like it causes more problems than it solves.

And Russians don't?

>I was very pro EU a decade ago but now I become a duginist eurasianist schizo
For me it has been the opposite. I used to be typical eurosceptic and against nato but the recent events have shown that small countries are vulnerable alone.
How naive we've been

>europe whom it will always be hostile regardless of what turks do

the fuck are you talking about? Turkey in the 90s and 2000s was getting really close to Europe and most thought it will be joining the EU. It is only when you decided to go back to being hurka durka Muslim caliphate with Erdogan as Sultan that all of Europe started hating you again.

Told you niggas.

>teenage Polish girl wearing an ushanka
Yeah that's definitely true.

MODS,WTF?
I was banned for discussing elections on /fr/, and here we are talking about TURKEY

Our interests lie more close with russia and iran than with europe.
Turkey FORCED northern part to unify but it was rejected by south in 2004. The deal was not perfect for south but it was still given to them on a platter , not a golden one but still on a platter.

This is what I mean by total capitulation, EU wants nothing besides a total absolute victory. Turkey should leave Cyprus and gain nothing in
return.
That is a valid option certainly.
We were closest in 2004, but was blocked by Greece-Cyprus and Sarkozy. Cyprus should've have been let in without solving the northern issue anyways, but Greece also blackmailed that it would block 2000-2004 members if they don't let cyprus in.
I hope you are right but I highly doubt Turkey will be accepted post Erdo.

nah it's all antivaxxer boomers. pure coincidence, no doubt

If you actually align with Russia then you will legitimately gonna be the enemy of Europe, as it stands now you can get benefit more.

shoud've not let in*

That's a lot of things to do. A lot of things that your gov won't do.
>Would it be accepted into EU?
No, Greece and Cyprus will veto you.

My point being, Turkey will always be the enemy. There is no way for friendship. There are only two options, first is enemy second is an absolute total defeat and capitulation of Turkey.
Again not saying turks are blameless, I mentioned this above. But whatever Turkey does it will never be accepted.
If Turkey solves cyprus and aegean disputes give kurdistan to kurds, and all the other jazz it will still not be let in. So there is no reason to do these just to appease EU.

You're more of an exception
I've been reading discussions on Swedish forums regarding Turkey blocking Sweden and they're mad that a country 'like' (i.e. a brown shithole) Turkey can veto a country like Sweden. People unironically talk about how Turkey should be 'kicked out' to let Sweden & Finland in. Many also make excuses for the PKK and claim it's a just a guerilla organization with legitimate grievances against Turkey. I wonder if those same people consider 9/11 justifiable.

Many use the definite form of the demonym ("the Turks") which kind of has negative connotations and is often used when talking about Russia as well, see en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ryss#Noun

Erdogan brought Turkey the closest to the west it has ever been.
French president Sarkozy said the quiet part out loud
pappaspost.com/former-french-president-nicolas-sarkozy-turkey-has-no-place-in-europe/
Europeans see Europe as some exclusive club that's just better, they get offended if a country like Turkey is included and many would rather not include Slavic countries but they need a geograhpic excuse for the definition of Europe

Yeah, but were talking about NATO, not EU here. You know, like UK and USA aren't part of EU.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>My point being, Turkey will always be the enemy. There is no way for friendship
Well, if you are so into geopolitics then you could just say that there are no friends ever, just interests.

Yes, there's some video of some retards going to Ukrainian embassy with Russian flags saying
>Urkanians are nazis who murder Jews for fun and have been doing so for 75 years
To piss people off

What are the chances of erdogan re-election i mean if there's "fair" elections. Has his recent stances against finland and sweden raised his approval rate?
Btw it's mostly sweden which is sympathetic towards pkk we've been treating them as terrorist organization same as rest of the eu. I dont get why we've been included

There are friends, one doesn't have to go further than Turkey to see it. Just look at Turkey-Azerbaijan.

russian soldier is no match for finnish sissi

That was 6 years ago. Erdogan policies changed a lot, he's been ruling for a long time.

Eh most my arguments go with NATO too, given NATO is basically USA plus some minor EU. It is not in Turkey's best interest to lie with USA either.
When Stalin threatened Turkey with an invasion in 1945-1950? yeah absolutely. But not today.
Of course, but the interests will always be against one another. It is the nature of the beast.
Russia also has its own interest but its interest do not coincide with say Turkey. At least in my own opinion. For example during Cold War USA supported islamism here while Russia supproted secularism, not because they wanted Turkey to be better but because it was in their own interest.
And I think islamism is a cancer so i think it is in best interest of Turkey to side with Russia. If Russia supproted islamist elements I would not agree with it
Erdo will accept you both, he is wanting assurances and guarantess.
>what assurances?
That when he cancels the elections eu will not sanction him.
Because to answer your question there is no way he can win, he knows it, the opposition knows it. He will make some bullshit excuse to cancel/postpone elections but he needs silence of EU
In 2023 he will say that "I will continue to keep refugees in and see how I let Sweden and Finland in?, so now stfu and don't sanction me"

>I seriously think Erdogan will cancel elections and will get no sanctions because of the refugee bargain.
Hope so. I agree with your analysis. Turkey should be poor and absorb refugees.

>Russia also has its own interest but its interest do not coincide with say Turkey.
Honestly secular, european Turkey coincide with the EU interests.

Yeah I don't blame you.
This country is lost. But at least as a consultation prize I know it is not in EU's best interest to destroy Turkey either.

Turkey cannot have civil war or become an absolute failed state, if that happens 80-90 million will flock to Europe. So at least partially speaking it is in EU's best interest to keep Turkey afloat. I think it was Churchill who said that If Turkey is swimming to shore push him back, but if Turkey is drowning, help him.
This will what will become of Turkey. It will never leave the water, continually swimming, never reaching the shore but never sinking either.

So while I believe the interest clash I don't subscribe to some chuds here who think EU wants Turkey to be disintegrated.

we don't hate turks just please never join eu west

It doesn't, an islamic turkey that keeps all browns in does. This was the bitter pill I had to swallow.
You know who are the most anti refugee "lets kick these to europe" guys are? the secularist
Who wants to expand territorial waters? the secularists
who wants to bully greece and cyprus? the secularists
Which politician argues to keep refugees in(albeit with some concessions)? Erdogan
Won't happen don't worry

Non-EUphilic leftists support Russia because fuck the West n shiet.

Why are you not trying to push refugees back? Too much border to do it or what? Should then reinforce borders with Europe to discourage migrants by showing them that it's not possible to pass. Same with Greeks desu, and we should send some people to help with that.

Most of opposition runs on pushing refugees back to Syria, but they are perfectly aware most of them will try to make their way to europe when turkey starts to kick them out. EU knows this, Erdogan knows this.

I hope seculars come to power and manage to find a way to kick refugees back east.

Lol? Get a job buddy

EU was fairly helpful when Belarus started to send migrants through our border, but I suppose that's because it was very clearly political and because migrants wouldn't stay here anyway and would go to Germany. I remember years ago when there was the migrant crisis and some of them were sent here. Some of them got on a bus and just left for Germany, lmao.
Truly, just need to make less money than Germany and Sweden and UK, don't pay gibsmedats and you can repel the migrants without trying. Now we did build a fence on the border with Belarus tho.

The country isn't lost. Turkey can assimilate any populations it has taken in. Turkey's time won't come for at least another 50 years. But as long as you don't make any catastrophic mistakes, you can just bide your time.

Turkey's biggest threat is Turkey itself. If it lashes out against a European country, it will be destroyed. Middle east is fair game though.

>EU was fairly helpful
A lot of people hate the EU over the EU commission but the EU actually is a lot more hardline on immigration than many western european member states. I've noticed it myself a lot of "eurosceptics" who hate the EU dont actually know how it works. What I've been noticing researching stuff EU policies have been a lot better than what our own domestic politicians do. But regardless everyone just hates the EU even if it's something our politicians in domestic parliament does. It's easier to blame brussel beauracrats than cleaning our own political system

I think the best way to explain this point if by referencing the byzantines. They were christian and were born out of the same empire the west was born from. Didn't stop Latins from destroying it in 1204. You are not European and never will be. Better to just accept it as you say.

I love Europe.
I hope for peace of Europe.
European people must get along with each other.
Thank you.

You're not very defrent from turks user

I support russia because high food and fuel prices benefit us

turkey is too big to join the EU, it would dramatically shift the power equlibrium, that's all there is to it.
The fact that you have a tendency towards medieval bullshit doesn't help either

Sweden was supporting Kurdish terrorists
His actions against you are unjustified
But sweden completely deserves it

Why are you acting as if your shithole is some great power and important whatsoever? Either join the EU and get increased living standard, ability to move freely into Europe or don't join and stay a poor Mideastern shithole forever. This is the only debate you should be having. Your petty squabbles with Armenia and Cyprus are totally irrelevant to Europe itself.

Zoomers are pro Russia and pro protection of the ethnic Russians, boomers want a war with Russia.

Then why are they seething about finland?

I agree. But accepting it should not be about giving concessions. Until refugee crisis Turkey bent over quite a lot just to be accepted in the european sphere. EU didnt said what you are saying openly because they didn't want to wake Turkey up
Yeah maybe I am overdramatic.
Nigga Turkey cannot assimilate is own roaches who still vote for retarded islamists after 100 years how the hell it is going to assimilate people far more islamist than themselves
Oh yeah, I mean yeah sure erdo uses them as leverage against eu but it is not like refugees want to stay in this shithole either. Erdo needs no encouragement on that part. Everyone wants to get out of here.
It is not a greatpower which is why I'm saying we should be more close to Russia and Iran.
>join eu
if only, they will never let us in what EU wants is a Turkey that does everything it wants but without letting it into EU. A freebie if you call it.
I was very pro eu up until last few years and really wanted turkey to join EU but now I realize it will never happen, even if turkey reforms itself solves all disputes etc.
We had our chance in 2004 it will never come back. all we can do now is to pursue our own interest which is sadly against eu

You are an idiot if you think that the EU would welcome a country with a population bigger than any of it's currently existing members
It would completely change the power dynamic

The only way I see Turkey entering eu is if Russia enters it and Turkey is let in to balance the equation a bit. But there is no way in hell Russia joining in EU.

They do on Any Forums... fuckin cringe

I never said that more like similar deal with norway and switzerland where the EU cucks most of the laws and regulations without those countries having any input on them
I'm not naive how the EU works it's power projection

yes, Russia could nuke all of Europe tomorrow and far lefties and far right people online would still say it was due to NATO

Anyone with functioning eyes and ears would hate Turks.

>what EU wants is a Turkey that does everything it wants but without letting it into EU.

No, as I said Europe does not care what Turkey does because its not a powerful country. At most its a mere nuisance to the power order. EU simply wants an unproblematic area to colonize economically and politically. Just like they set a bunch of demands to the Balkans before expanding here. They don't actually give a shit about our relations with Serbia, war criminals, gay rights its only a way to put us into submission.

ah yes usa with turks everywhere
sure you are right

Good that you understood it. North-western Europe has always been the most important part of it. At the end of the day we don’t really care about the southern europeans either.

Wow fr? I thought your people are like 50% dc, 30% hate and 20% are pro russia

>Do edgy snowflake kids in your country support Russia for attention
More like edgy teens support Jewkraine

Attached: IMG_20220516_140816_231.jpg (654x817, 109.28K)

>he can't spin the wheel

No

Nazi jews at it again. Do russians really believe that shit. What happened to nato biolabs and viruses designed to kill russians?

I wouldn't know as I don't interact with children

No they support China, although they never emigrate. No one pretends russia is nice.

We will kick you disloyal arses out of NATO.
May the Arabs and Putin have their way with you.

I wish there was a kicking mechanism but alas turkey will continue to be the bitch of west

You assimilate them by modernizing the region. Put them in cities and give them high education. They will secularize automatically.

Even europe couldn't modernize their immigrants, how do you expect turks to do it?

No
It's usually extreme leftist boomers and alt-right adults that support it

Kids have no political position

Those situations can't be compared at all user. Until 1960 our nationalism has been ethnic. Secular nations aren't all the same. Secularism in the west is just Christianity with extra steps. Integration of muzzies is impossible because of it. And we regularly bomb and hate their home countries. Also, it's been only 8 years since they arrived.

Meanwhile Turkey afaik has rarely been ethnic nationalist, at least compared to us. And your secularism still reflects Islamic values much more than our secularism. And I'm talking about decades of integration here. Not 5 years.

Kill yourself, ignorant faggot.

most tolerant muzzdog

Your country shouldn't debase itself to be accepted by Eurofascists, anyway.

A week or so back I was hit with a three day ban for telling someone to report and ignore a spamming spastic instead of trying to argue with it. The goon squad is genuinely retarded.

why are vatniks obsessed with socisl media posts by random nobodies? i've seen this a million times by now, name cropped out, no context, no sources, no proofs, not even a strong argument, just a random opinion. what's the fucking point?

i support Russia because its a balancing power to Europe and usa who are responsible for 90% of my and my people's misery

Yes, do it for free on this board too
see the amerikkka br flag

I'm not religious, you fucking moron. You're another clueless clown that swallows imperialist propaganda, for which you should swing from a rafter for.

should have supported Gaddafi

I can't believe you people shill these two countries for free jesus christ

You would think he would choose the duct tape that would be to scale. They do sell that you know. Zoomers

Not sure. In Cuckada russia bad russia bad. Ask them who vicky nuland is or a coup in 2014 and how its always been the long game to anybody actually paying attention.

Crickets.
Or the typical responses did you see the Canucks game?

Yes
I'm one

Russians can relate to hockey which is a cult religion in cuckada

Nobody really cares here so the few people who do are either pissed off by zelensky's constant demands or russkis being retarded cunts and stabbing us in the back after we tried to civilise them.

Erdo is a faggot