Should husbands be allowed to kick my ass when i mess with their wives?

Attached: 1640868823458.jpg (1000x1000, 254.86K)

Why? Woman is a whore. Grow balls pussy

yes

i mean if you can't retaliate, then yes, you should be beaten, and the cheating whore of a wife murdered

Why would you go out of your way to fuck damaged goods? You weren't the first, so why bother?

Attached: 1638100735345.jpg (309x269, 14.99K)

Damn right they should. If it was my wife you touched I'd cut off your hands.

Mess with them how? If you're just shit talking then probably not. Groping or more then sure.

I don't think so. If they can't keep their wife's attention, it's their fault.

What are you talking about?

Yes, males other than the husband should also kick your ass and ostracize you.

If you can't defend yourself from the ass kicking, you weren't fucking them anyways.

Both you and the wife should be legally executed by the state

If you put some effort in it knowing she's married, yes
If didn't know or knew but the who're came by herself to you, it's only her who should have her ass kicked

They will. Take your beating.

Only when approved by their political officer.

Isnt it allowed? I heard that if you catch your wife cheating and you beat the guy to death, you can get off the hook because it would be a crime out of passion/not thinking clearly.

This, if you know youre almost as at fault as her, though atleast youre not cheating (if you are too then equally at fault)

Yes, men should not need State permission to defend their property.

>legally executed by the state
Retard take, I don't want the state to do any such decisions in my life, it should stay out completely

>I read this on a PUA forum.

If you messed with my wife they’d never even find your body.

Based

Do you say this about getting children's attention too? It must be their parents fault? You degenerate kike

>should husbands be allowed to kick my ass when i mess with their wives?
The only person that allows another man to kick your ass is yourself.

As a man who has slept with another man's wife on multiple occasions, including creampieing her, yes it is within his right to beat the shit out of you if he catches you.

However, the husband should not kill the man, but the adultress, for the man never swore an oath of fealty towards him but the woman did. The man could get out of his beating by offering a sum of money as compensation that the man who is cheated on deems fair and within both their means in lieu of the beating.

Attached: 1642697943845.png (902x713, 683.18K)

Only did a married chick for a week while hubby was active duty in Iraq. Did not like looking over my shoulder for the next two years. Apparently she got caught with another guy and then died over there.
>you might not get caught, but your conscious knows
>internal strife is damaging

You and the wife should both be put to death. Your property (including wife and children) are to be transferred to him.

>people in usa aren't being kidnapped by ayyys
>the bodies were just lost after they messed with anons wife
I think your wife might be a whore, user

No, it should be mandatory for him to kill you with his bare hands.

The man is just consensually fucking another woman. He didn’t do anything wrong. The woman is the one that broke the relationship social contract to sleep with another man

Although if the man is in the cucks house, then the cuck is justified to beat him up because that’s his territory and he doesn’t belong there

Yes, any who knowingly participate in adultery need to be beaten or culled.