Time travel and its political implications

How do we stop the future? or is it all inevitable?
I just want to live peacefully with my wife and children, why so many people cant just get along and stop fucking with each other. Is this a simulation?

Attached: nigawat.jpg (925x857, 100.64K)

The universe exists in an elusive way that can never be fully understood or frozen.

>12/21/2006
>orange man, old senile man
>nuclear holocaust
tfw no frog dominatrix gf

If I get digits, WW3 starts in 30 days

Attached: PEPE-BDSM.webm (640x360, 766.93K)

30 days?
Haven't the early phases not already begun?

Kali Yuga will go through its cycle. Lasts 430000 years and we are around 5000 years into it.
Kali Yuga will just get worse as time goes by.

>432.000 years

Isn't this fake? how come nobody posted it before not long ago

the "universe" is nuspeak for the silent sound subliminal mind control device running the show in your brain. it's run by one "verse", one line of code. one elegant line of code. that is the "universe". and to OP, no this isn't a simulation, this is real, you also just have a mind control device in your brain and a parasite in your stomach that dissociates you from your instincts and reality.

Attached: sj2q4b69q3901.jpg (640x480, 83.19K)

Probably, I don't think there's any archive that can go that far.

Bottom 5 means your not getting the message right?

>I'm a white nat but let me just shill fatalism by posting poo hindu bullshit plagiarised by an italian autist sperglord occultist who never sired children and achieved nothing except publishing fan fiction for pagan larpers
No wonder Adolf hated you faggots.Utterly worthless.

> How do we stop the future? or is it all inevitable?
The future is changeable. You are changing git right now. The big problem with picrel is that enough people seek ww3 that it will probably happen.

> Is this a simulation?
No.

lmao who gives a shit about what Adolf thought. Follow his exampel by suicide.

>who gives a shit about what Adolf thought.
My shock
>Follow his exampel by suicide.
After you kali-cuck quietist
Or maybe not.It makes no difference either way as you faggots do nothing.

Yes, just waiting for the nukes to start flying.
Please God let one land on Amsterdam

You can't change anything, the world will never be the way you want it to be. Face the truth or go ahead and try to change it. You will face nothing but failure and defeat.
Kali Yuga will happen to its fullest extent and there is absolutly nothing that can be done about it. If you want change then you go ahead and make that change.

jokes on you - ww3 starts in 17 days

>"I watched too much Steins Gate" - the post
I can't believe (You) waste time with such shitposts.

>You can't change anything
Speak for yourself cucked fatalist poo-simp.
>the world will never be the way you want it to be
Perfection is of course impossible in this world.But improvement is not impossible.
> Face the truth
Asiatic quietism is not the truth.It is cope by the impotent.
> go ahead and try to change it.
I am.Your permission is not required.
>You will face nothing but failure and defeat.
We shall see. You are already a defeated failure with your feminine passivism.
>Kali Yuga will happen to its fullest extent and there is absolutly nothing that can be done about it
Muh kali-cuck poo fatalism and woo woo.Pathetic.

You are not special, just another sand particle in the desert. You are just a npc in God's simulation. You and everyone else is just here to make the world look alive.
Why are there no revolution from the present grip of the west? USA were every citizen are armed to the teeth does nothing. It's you and what people larping about the future.

I actually believe this.
>You are gonna hate the black man, orange man and the senile old man.
Eerily accurate, creepy even. I was just thinking about John Titor incidentally when I came across this thread. I've been wondering what happened to shift our timeline into a seperate series of events from John's supposed timeline. His nuclear war began in 2015 if I remember correctly but ours might only start in the coming months. He predicted a civil war in America in the mid 2000s aswell but that obviously never happened. He would've been from a very distant timeline even if he wasn't larping.

>You are not special
I don't recall making that claim.
>You are just a npc in God's simulation
Projection.Once again - speak for yourself.
>Why are there no revolution from the present grip of the west?
Too many cowards,fatalists,npcs and quietists like you in the general population probably
>USA were every citizen are armed to the teeth does nothing
Mutts are demoralised cowards.Big surprise.
Faggots like you encouraging their continued passivity with your foreign hindu horseshit aren't helping matters.

Alien disclosure will collapse all society soon. So don't worry about the small stuff. The god lovers will an hero though so at least we will have a planet without the right wing christian shitcunts

>Alien disclosure will collapse all society soon.
My Sister has been going on about this for ages, she says something big is about to happen soon which will fuck up society, she says war will happen between the west and Russia, that America will be the main target and that Britain will be dragged into the war too on behalf of America.

>fake screenshot
Ok Steinberg

Jesus Christ is a time-traveler from a future where everyone on Earth became "transhuman" aka a computer and lost their organic energy signature.
He came back to tell us to love ourselves for who we are (so we don't need to alter our bodies like that).

No one really listened though, and as a matter of fact they killed him just for saying this. But the story is very inspiring!

Attached: 00013070.jpg (680x674, 48.43K)