Niggers

Why don't niggers ever do anything about their oppression?

Attached: Nigger Kangz eein Qweenz.jpg (495x619, 46.57K)

Never forget

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-010033_Reddit.jpg (1080x2220, 712.55K)

well they are fighting back lately by literally fucking 90% of our white women and future wives

We wuz kangs
We wuz slaves

because they arent actually room temp IQ people and understand that NOT killing people and continuing to play the victim is not only a part of their culture in the west but also it is how they maintain their gibs which is what keeps them alive

when will you people realize that niggers are not stupid, they just play by a different set of rules?

the only reason they are free is because
the anglos used emancipatioin to fuck up arabs
and hispanics

Attached: 1650025841262.jpg (720x920, 97.37K)

Hahahhaha even hookers dont fuck niggers, retard. Say something this asinine again and I will hunt you down and hook you down

Attached: 1651522452391.jpg (706x1024, 88.23K)

the white man stole their ability to write so they can't rebuild their community. if only the evil whites wouldn't keep all those letters to themselves...

That's weak. Police still arrest them, jails and prisons are full of niggers. Where are the black political parties? Where are the black militias? For a people who are oppressed they sure aren't doing much.

Attached: Duh Kang.jpg (480x360, 32.19K)

Cope wh*Teboi. We are conquering the wh*Te race one pink pussy at a time.

They don't have to kill random White people, all they would have to do is target politicians and corporations of whom promote "oppressive" policies.

Muh dick. Get a better argument Rabbi. It's tired and stale like your Jewish shenanigans

They do
They burn down their neighborhoods every once in a while

you understand how you sound like some of the worst people in society right now by saying that, right?
>here, go do my bidding by killing the people I think you should kill
go do it yourself you boot fucking glownigger

niggers are just as intuitive as we are but they lack the motivation to go after the people at the top because they are busy worrying about their competition in their local neighborhoods and cities which has them plenty occupied (and by design might i add)... its why they only get the nigger drums beating in the lead up to an election the dems need niggers to vote for in order to win, otherwise, theyre left out to dry with scraps thrown to them in the form of gibs they are forced to jump through a million hoops to receive -- again, holding the carrot out in front of them.

we do not need to alienate niggers, we need to use them as our tool if anything and then offer them a peaceful exit back to some shithole in africa we are currently trying to destabilize.

it is my position that us whites ally with the niggers agains the jew and have terms set at the beginning for what will happen and what our goals are. do you not thing niggers might mixed with whites brains AND might cannot conquer the entire western world? we did it once already, we just didnt set the ground terms that time

That artwork you posted is heavily based on fantasy. What are the names of those pharaos? Where are they attested in any of the known records? Which age or dynasty of ancient egypt did they live in? What are their namess? What did they accomplish? What peoples did they subdue or what battle did this pharao fight? Why is this the supposed only pharo built like a stallion? Why is their a lightskinned concubine in the lower right? Is this the work of a pervert? You expect me to believe those two peoples spoke fluent egyptian? Blacks have a tendency to corrupt syntax. I bet that women wears an actual wig. There is so little detail, the historical accuracy is missing, it lacks perspective and proper proportion of anatomy (what up with the left knee on that guy). Where are the servants? How do they look in comparasson. Are all the servants black too? Is this a black empire? Did a 22 year old stinking negroid paint a picture without doing much research after watching a lecture about their ancestors? Slaves came from sout east africa. Egypt is near the levant. Is this black propoganda? Are niggers equal to jews? Am i forced to settle for nothing less but the complete destruction of negroids? Do negroids wants war?

t. ancient superior berber superrace

>Jews and Whites oppress you
>Burn down your own neighborhood
Is this some 16D chess high IQ play our race of black scientists are doing?

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.99K)

I didn't say to kill anyone dumb faggot. But if someone is oppressing you what should you do? Moses picked up a rock and killed an Egyptian slave driver for his people. Doesn't it make more sense to target people with power than killing random White people? You're so dumb.

> do you not thing niggers might mixed with whites brains and might cannot conquer the entire western world?
no. use negroids as cattle. they must be exploited for agriculture. it is also necessary to control their population size. apartheid is a necessary part of a modern society and their should be two seperate legal codices for negroids and other races.

nigger hate thread?

Attached: 1650519337368.jpg (359x333, 48.28K)

>niggers are just as intuitive as we are
Somehow can't intuit the meaning of "FREEZE" at any given stop by police though

> sout *west* africa

Yo it's dat super nigga and his bottom bitch Kle'Patra