WE ARE WINNING-ACK!

Attached: 3181759_900.jpg (900x675, 163.12K)

Imagine being a doctor in DPR and for past decade you been treating women and children with such injuries and now you are treating the animals whom inflicted those injuries.
Russia is too soft imo. The west will claim they committed "war crimes" regardless. This seems like a waste of time and resources

the more azog sodomites survive the better the leverage POWs are worthless dead and injured POWs are better for PR

Attached: 1639640629918.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Imagine taking 3 months to take city defended by 2,000 starving militiamen while leveling entire place to the ground and exterminating remaining population in the process and then showing photos of what remained of them as a victory like you're not being pushed back at all fronts and suffering crippling causalities.

DPRQ+ fags got kicked out of their beds lmao

>imagine getting so upset at random people defending their country just because you've been convinced of some esoteric cringe theory on muh good powerbloc vs bad powerbloc
have sex

>be hohol
>*any loud noise*
>surrender just in case
>...
>win on twitter

Attached: 16510937608310.png (262x263, 22.71K)

>UKIES torture, cripple and murder PoWs
>Ruscucks threat them in hospitals

If you kill your enemies, they win?
Top Cuck, Ivan.
After sending 10k of your soldiers to their deaths, then retreating, then openly helping your enemies , I'd ask who the Kremlins stooges are actually fighting for?

Attached: 1652289829087.jpg (258x245, 22.88K)

Yes the country of DPR is protecting itself valiantly. Far to kind to the invading nazis desu

>kike zogbot state department assets
>defending their country

you r/ukraine shills always post the same narrative

Attached: 1630908617561.png (928x379, 253.62K)

Don't care. This is now an ISIS appreciation thread XP

Attached: 1466293594446.webm (1920x1080, 817.66K)

>Imagine taking 3 months to take city defended by 2,000

if we just pulling numbers out of our asses why not claiming its just 300 against 6 gorillion

you shills are so desperate

>Top Cuck, Ivan.

they want ukrops to surrender you idiot and not fight for kikes to the death

so what they do is smart

the ones who are guilty will be filtrated out, the rest sent home after the war

that will collaps the ukrop army even further

Silence, hohol. And stop taking Polish money.

I think you faggots are so demoralised and you think Russia can help your shitty life somehow. Russia doesn't even care about its own, it certainly doesn't care about retards in the west.

Attached: 1649159754283.jpg (600x424, 71.3K)

>I'd ask who the Kremlins stooges are actually fighting for?
That's unbelievably antisemitic

After witnessing this shilling campaign, once this war is over and you've just objectively lost, I'm not going to let POL forget it, or how hard you people shilled.

Very clean cuts
can a medfag explain if this isn't actually very humanitarian? Orangemen in webm probably feel less and shorter pain than with other methods, no?

>Kek muh i want a savior and so do you
No you nonce go Q somewhere else

>People that hate you and we're ready to kill you won't hate you it you cuck to them.
This isn't how psychology works.
Cucking nets you more violent escalation not less.
Punitive measures nets you fear and compliance.
Openly killing and calling on to murder Russians before any war started and not getting punished for it only reinforces this behaviour

Lol, we hear your lies, nigger.

No, the US tried doing this in Afghanistan
We treated the Taliban like kings and fed and gave them medical care better than what most of our citizens get and the Taliban still didn't surrender.
Russia needs to just start burning the entire country down to rebuild.