Robot girls will become another instrument of man's control over man...

Robot girls will become another instrument of man's control over man. I'll take a robot girl dystopia over that of the oppression olympics we're stuck in today.

Attached: 1521511463113.jpg (1328x1692, 665.51K)

Attached: clean it up janny.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

I think it's much easier to just give up all this monkey shit and become an asexual species

>I'll take a robot girl dystopia over that of the oppression olympics we're stuck in today.
This is why you will never have robowaifus. Who would benefit the most from attainable (yet artificial) companionship? Countless frustrated incels who don't fit into their globohomo degenerate coomer/consoomer world. Also, assblasted roasties will do everything in their power to ever prevent a robowaifu from being publicly sold. You will not get a 2B, you will get an ugly manfaced mulatto without tits that is missing a leg and possibly has a dick

Any furry versions?

Attached: f14.png (1100x935, 1.13M)

>robo-wojack
where did this fucker buy?

>yessss goyim! Have your robot waifu. No need to waste your time having white parasite children!

Attached: fc3.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

>roasties
All roasties can do is complain. The real problem is the men who listen to their complaining and attempt ban everything that roasties don't like.
>implying they don't want their goy boys to clean up after Stacy when she's done with Chad and Tyrone

Just coreboot and MEcleaner your robot girl before installing Linux+GNU firmware onto it
Problem solved, don't forget to thank our lord for AGPL license

Good thing we dont depend on jews or women to do anything productive in the world.

Asking the important questions.

Attached: 74582603_p0.jpg (5600x3200, 2.59M)

Hopefully soon.

Haha my wife is a bit quirky :)

He was holding Luna

Robot waifus would essentially be the next evolution to 2d waifus. I am ready for this.

Welcome! Welcome...to City 17.

Men of taste

Also that captcha was
TTD0G
Im a mobile faggot so cant really post it

Coming soon along with genetic engineering and artificial wombs.

They'll be connected to the internet (can be remotedly controled or disable), run proprietary software with "features" no one wants, probably have "rights" to some degree to prevent men from enjoying them too much, etc. etc.

Basically think of Xuck's Meta, if we ever get robofus it'll be cucked and gay like everything else.

what if i like non human robot girls

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>flag
bootleg norway

Nah, there’ll be a way to remove them from being forced online.
Plus modfags, with their supreme autistic coding power, will make them customizeable

I don't give a shit.
I want my Wraith waifubot.

Attached: wraith_04_render_by_stephen_0akley-d8k8cjg.jpg (1600x986, 218.14K)

The actual important question is how you translate it to the 3D world that is reality without creating a uncanny abomination

This is the reason to learn 2 code. I'll fix my brothers with mods.

>Xuck's Meta
You can just firewall headset(Quest 2 for me) and use it absolutely same way as before, user.
As of Meta VRChat, it's cucked for sure.

The very fact of being furry instead of human saves them from uncanny valley.

Attached: FSzeE2iacAAe1hp.jpg (1130x1200, 675.01K)

Attached: 19q2ubu3rv851.jpg (461x620, 25.36K)

That is just cartoonish, not like a realistic robot or artificially created chimera would be like
It would require much fine tuning