I'd vote for her if she runs for POTUS

This bitch is a nutjob but I can't help but feel if she somehow wins the presidency, it would be the funniest thing ever.

Attached: MTG.png (1193x747, 1.55M)

She might as well run, the republicans have no one else other than Trump and Desantis

any candidate that’s not democrat.

Attached: 05550916-ECA1-4845-9853-D77F2B7C112F.png (1080x1350, 3.47M)

ok me too. they hate her so she must be saying the right shit.
bump

Same. It's also what got me to focus on Trump as well. All the (((correct))) people on both sides of the aisle, dropped the facade to try and push him out.

The largest single campaign donor in 2016 and 2020 was turbo Zionist (((Sheldon Adelson))). You have been 5D Jewed.

GIVE ME THE FUCKING MILK

Attached: CBB87565-166B-48B9-A377-CF46A2A06E1C.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

>Her
>She

god damn that beast is ugly

look at the fucking neck on that thing

Her not as a woman in politics: 4/10
Her as a woman in politics: 1.5/10

dumb zog bitch
don't you get tired of watching that?

Attached: libs.jpg (640x503, 49.77K)

Any proofs she isn't a closet monarchist traitor, like every other federal politician?

Oy vey she is not a monarchist, she supports Israel, our greatest DEMOCRATIC ally in the Middle East!

jesus christ look at that female. i want to have sex with her so badly.

She’s based about 95% of the time. That’s as good as it gets in American politics. Plus jewrat corpses hate her enough to cry about her on 4chins so she’s definitely doing something right.

>female
uhhhh, user

she literally represents poor, dumb, obsolete, rural religious deplorables.

hello samefaggot. did you forget to switch your IP before responding multiple times to the thread? let’s talk about this in person, shall we?

Q: How do you bring down the Mar-A-Lago sex trafficking ring when the ring leaders require you to fuck a kid or do cocaine to enter the organization?

Q: What was in Ghislaine's sealed testimony?

Q: Who killed Jeffrey?

Q: Who had to leave the White House in 2021?

Jewrat corpses love her because she is a Zionist, get fucking real. When Jews pretend to be anti-Israel, it is mostly performative; like a Thanksgiving dinner argument. If the goyim started getting uppity, they would drop any internal disagreements very quickly.

Cope, TDSer

>NOOOOO STOP MAMING FUN OF MY HECKIN QUEEN

seriously consider suicide

>trump's not Jewed
>point out that the guy who single handedly financed his campaign is a gigakike
>you listen to a podcast I don't like!