Why Spanish people are so awful ??

Why Spanish people are so awful ??

Let me explain

They are like Arabs but in decadent stuff, like alcohol, sex, those who want to piss you off piss you off in the worst way, they want to be free to piss you off, have little empathy, often very religious but not smart, these people disgust me, they stopped growing in the 16th century, Franco made this country livable but I think we should have killed all the Spaniards and replaced them with Germans

Attached: 51007328.jpg (1322x688, 376.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/spain-regions-iq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>germans
you fucking out of your mind, mate

Thankfully nobody gives a fuck what you have to say

Lmao Spanish low IQ people her ??

Sad Franco didnt finish his jobs making spain high IQ people and killing all the fucking communist

Most of spanish are from commie who share their wife , they are subhuman shit

For those who ask here are my view

talk about religion but behind talk about party booze and sex
Often attracted by money

They are mental Arabs with southern Europeans
Their behavior is very often angry, manipulative, they are not very hardworking, not funny joke, their food is not great, their country is not incredible they are Iberian, invent nothing, serious, no story, I deeply hate Spain , i hate these people

They are white people white sandniggermind

Thats the fucking truth 99% of people who attack me in this thread are fucking spanish descendant even your flag show another country you are Spaniardnigger shit , never forget you are low life subhuman i hate you deeply

bro did a Spaniard steal your boyfriend?

I have nothing against Spanish people. The ones I meet outside of Spain are smart and decent people. The ones I meet in Spain serve me food and drinks. Spain is a pretty cool guy.

"Any white nationalist would hate the Spaniards, half of Spain looks like Arabs, their IQ is very low in areas that are not cities, their behavior is no worse than Arabs but the worst from Europe to go there, people are harassing in the calm side of things, basically they will do something boring and absolutely rude like pissing you off and continuing because they have the right, like an Arab but calmer, having lived in Spain I can say that they really have an Arab behavior but calm we will say and without the sadistic side but more the social psychopath side

I like the Spanish bitch who sang in Eurovision so you're incorrect.
Show flag, monkey.

Every spanish i meet was an idiot , i hate them all so much its kinda crazy.

I don't want 10 million Spaniards taking over my country but as long as they stay I Spain why should I care that they're swarthy and like siesta and fiesta?

Cope harder faggot

99% of chance you are a spanish in sweden

Spaniardnigger , go fuck yourself niggershitspaniard

Consensual incest is fully legal in Spain

You are Sandniggermind in Whitebody

You are NOT WHITE

Kind of says something about Europe in general, eh?

No.
In Asia we don't piss you off we respect others, in northern Europe the same way, in France or Italy people don't behave as badly as in Spain, and for having lived in several Slavic countries, no one among the Slavs were as dumb as in the Spanish shit

you speak exactly as a nigger from the sands would have reacted, you are the worst race on earth after the niggers and the arabs, the worst weapon against europe, you are arabs in white bodies, we should never have saved you from Communism with Franco, we should have let you suck rocks because it's your fault if people think that there was slavery, it was you who practiced it en masse, you were such wankers , I hate fucking Spaniards , I'm even happy that you are being replaced by Arabs and niggers , because at least you will look like what you really are inside

Fuck spain , dont go into spain

lmao this is so fucking false, good bait memefag.

unz.com/akarlin/spain-regions-iq/

love you, Spain. good culture, good people. Spain is great.

Are you spanish ?

So why so many of them are annoying ?

Not as nigger or sandnigger but they are more than north race indeed

I actually agree with you, which is why +90% vaccination is a good thing.

I don't particularly care about this thread, honestly.

You seem to have a hard time identifying racism as it applies to you.

I am a spaniard, a catacuck.

I have no issue with anything you said except food.
Our food is god tier. I have traveled quite a lot, nothing compares except Italy and France, and they arent better, we are equal. You are ignorant.

Everything else I kinda agree.

Living in Commiefornia has shown me that we are big assholes, but you know what? at least we talk straight and dont beat around the bush. We are direct. I miss saying whatever is in my mind without half the room entering in shock and being ofended and butthurt.

We are also lazy, but not as lazy as arabs. This is because we have our priorities in good order. Go work for Mr. Shekelberg like a good goy.