The Ukraine war was provoked by the United States (by NATO) for the purpose of damaging any possible improvement of...

The Ukraine war was provoked by the United States (by NATO) for the purpose of damaging any possible improvement of international relations between Germany and Russia.

The mutts "geopolitics think tanks" were openly harping about it as far back as 2018,
thetrumpet.com/17098-a-coming-global-trade-war
thetrumpet.com/17097-spiraling-into-trade-war
archive .ph/FfK9W
but the policy of messing up europe, to pit germany and russia against each other, is way older
it goes by the name of "Heartland theory", and was started by the United Kingdom

Attached: what they say anglomurica.jpg (2400x1575, 814.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure. The only question is how useful is this and what could be the long term goals of both sides.
US is clearly lying and cheating and openly fueling a proxy war.
Russia has always been shit but the thought is Putin keeps an even more corrupt element in line.
I don't really trust either of these powers that don't view me as anything more than a statistic. A resource to be expended.

both sides suck
the united states provoke wars when they aren't able to start them with subversion inside other nations
russia is very happy to take the bait and claim they were provoked and they had no choice but to react, by overreacting

Attached: Heartland theory.png (752x449, 43.08K)

Every nation (modern and historically) will manufacture a casus belli if they feel it's necessary or useful.
That alone isn't enough to judge anything.

Also I would argue that Russia has been left with no choice. Either they lost their warm water port and permitted Ukraine pro-Russian parties to be persecuted and removed from Ukraine society or engaged in warfare.
The US put them into a real shit situation. The question then becomes why did the US feel this was necessary? Seems this new age has moved from a nuclear arms race to a biomedical one.
You will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension.

it is enough to know
when you are among one of the nations being toyed with
but you wouldn't understand

Attached: america e relazioni internazionali.png (851x478, 89.39K)

>Either they lose their warm water port
Kaliningrad exists and Ukraine was in no position to take back Crimea anytime soon
>and allowed pro-Russian parties to be persecuted and removed from Ukrainian society
Opposition Platform - for Life made up 13% of the Verhovna Rada after the 2019 election, but now thanks to Russian chimp out they are a banned party and have no future in the country whatsoever. Ukrainians in the east who traditionally voted for pro-Russian parties have been hit hardest by the war and now the mere suggestion of closer ties with Russia will be taboo for generations to come
Shit takes from a mutt, as always

I know full well that it isn't acceptable to be toyed with and I don't appreciate that being done domestically or as a part of foreign policy.
But the nature of these things is such that deals are made and there's a big grey area between alliance in mutual interest and compelling against national sovereignty.
Even if you know this, you have to weigh it against the other ways in which you are being manipulated by foreign and domestic actors.
Still pretending like you weren't banning opposition parties and having journalists disappeared? Oh well. Take your 40 billion for the meat grinder.

You are not an existing country, what difference does it make what and how do you think there?

There was no better excuse to ban Russhit parties and jail their mouthpieces than this war, and that it has done very well

Attached: 1652175950781.png (324x242, 90.34K)

They were already being banned by your shitfuck Jew led puppet government. You are not describing a down-side to the Russian invasion.

Did you create this joke yourself sitting in the basement with your little hooves?

Let me tell you about your country

Attached: what they said it.jpg (597x200, 46.29K)

its over for the Eurocattle

Attached: trade-eu-jan-2022.png (999x388, 185.56K)

here comes the oinker to lie about his shit nation and fuck up the thread.
please continue with your analyses. I find it informative

I apologise for the retardation of OP. We are not all this stupid, yes we are the same people who made the Sistine Chapel and built Florence. Some retards slip through the cracks and manage to connect themselves to the global internet.

I once again apologise, please visit our country and purchase our goods, we will take care of this retard

The soon to be Balkanized country criticizing the soon to be member of the EU and NATO. Russians truly are masters of cope

Very good thread, Bismarck knew this back in 1800s.

This is why I really feel sorry for Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't understand, that they are just a tool in a much bigger game. They will get sacrificed by USA one day, for its own good Ukraine should never get into marriage with USA.

>The soon to be Balkanized country
use a memeflag at least

Ukraine is his country, he‘s American

>oinker
A chink offending a white guy who defends his country and makes absolutely reasonable points
Who gave you permission to speak lingling? Go eat some gutter oil, the century of humiliation isn’t over yet

It is hardly offensive when a mutt tries to tell people they know more about their respective part of the world, just funny and sad

Right back at you chinkoid/communist/pathetic brainwashed grillino

Thank your whore mother for paying her taxes, that and our wonderful summer tourism allows us to equip our Ukrainian friends with state of the art weaponry that sends disgusting mongoloid asiatics and filthy chechens (aka your masters and handlers) straight to hell, or blows their legs off and makes them shit in a bag for the remainder of their useless lives

I sure as shit bet my Jew-led country helped install your puppet government, yes. I'm sure actors from my nation pushed and helped this idea Ukraine could ban opposition parties. The fight over the future of the USA is one battle of the greater conflict, as is Ukraine.
And Ukraine got a much worse end of the stick.
I didn't ask for this or want it either.
I didn't say Ukraine guy is bad for defending his nation. Quite the opposite. But I'm not going to pretend like his government didn't walk him into this situation, led there or not.

He’s not American, just a chink with a vpn who’s in full panic mode cause Xi has an aneurysm and they took away everyone’s passports which means bloodbath incoming

They are in the process of being sacrificed. Also
>marriage
Nigger do you really think this is that kind of situation? Ukraine is just another one of pimp daddy USA’s crackwhores

>grillino
but grillinos are in the goverment thats sending weapons and aid to the ukraine black hole
while you want austerity measures in italy
take your 5th booster for zelensky

>Being so invested in a Slavshit war

Hello refugee..get back and fight your own war.

Oh god you actually think that. Sorry for calling you a dirty chink but it’s bulshit .
This whole deal stems from 1 single overarching fact
RUSSIA CAN’T ACCEPT THEY LOST THE COLD WAR
The sooner Russian boomers die, the better

>muhhh amerimutt
pathetic

Attached: thefuck.jpg (720x390, 26.76K)

That’s how I know you’re a chink.
>acting like a land war in Europe ain’t a big deal

Seems like they took your passports away and your shiteating leader has an aneurysm, maybe you should look into that wangling

very based. hail the anglo empire and may the sun never set on it.
advance the empire. strengthen the empire. expand the empire. defend the empire.

infatti
sti finti italiani sono insopportabili

>your shiteating leader has an aneurysm, maybe you should look into that wangling
kek, just use a memeflag mario

Attached: 16281423012.png (800x450, 725.27K)

Maybe. Maybe Russia was not in a position to do this. But demographically they have just a few decades to really engage in a big war. Putin made that call and I'm sure he's got a lot more information about it than either of us.
The US had every reason to try to drag them into a really shitty proxy war even if just so Russia didn't have a good reason to use their military elsewhere.
The Cold War may or may not be over and the west is not looking so good currently.

i honk in your general direction

Attached: 2020 propaganda.jpg (733x729, 50.73K)

“Sti finti italiani”
Kesk guarda che i finti italiani siete voi, coglioncelli, e anche se avete cittadinanza italiana, state pagando le tasse che vanno direttamente a finanziare la MORTE DEI RUSSI
ripetetevelo mentre Ivan ve lo mette in culo, sottomessi patetici

the abuses of my own government are preferable to that of a foreigner. if the empire is strong, i am secure, and rich. if the empire is weak, i am insecure, and poor.
it is as simple as that.

Z!!! Fuck nato
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

a finanziare la MORTE DEGLI UCRAINI

Attached: 1681131.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)