Im gonna send cash to Ukraine

Ideally i want this money to reach some refugee family or to buy supplies for soldiers. Its gonna be real aid but i want some certificate, i want to know the names of the people that get the cash, it should not go to UNICEF overhead grift.
You should consider doing this, it will give you social credit in eastern europe after the war is over, yes its not selfless help but its real help

Attached: 1652989768836.jpg (654x499, 39.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel tf i care?
also not your blog fagot

>In the arms of an angel starts playing but it's all kiked

I already gave $40 billion

Kek, gottem

I'm organizing donations user post email and I'll send you bank details

>You should consider doing this, it will give you social credit in eastern europe after the war is over,
Meds, take them wn4k2

>You should consider doing this
Anyone without a completely smooth brain would consider it retarded. Some would consider it treason. Both are punishable by death in a just world

just buy ukrainian prostitute services and she will send it to her family there

>it will give you social credit in eastern europe
why would i need such a thing? can i profit from it?

No you didnt. Not even indirectly in taxes.

Why would it be treason
Its good to have international friends. Yes you can profit from it, doing and being owed favors was the first form of money. Money has always been just a formal record system for favors society owes you

Thanks for reminding me, I'll go ahead and donate some money for Palestinian grassroots campaigns

Because Ukraine is under the control of the same globalists that stole the 2020 election, you sniveling fuck. You are a shill, fed, or utter fucking retard if you "think" otherwise.

I'm gonna send this dick, followed shortly by these balls.
"Shortly" in this instance referring to the time gap between getting the dick and reaching the balls, not to the size of the dick, which is sizeable.

>Because Ukraine is under the control of the same globalists that stole the 2020 election
Are you sending money to Russia then?

Thats good you should get involved. People who "support cause" need to pay money if they wont risk their own necks. Otherwise what you do, vote?

i just don't get the feeling they're the grateful types. the sorta people to take my money and then act like they don't know me.
could probably get my picture in the paper though. there's a fuckload of yooks in my city always raising money for the war.

Why the fuck would I do that? Based on the begging and screeching in faggot media over Ukraine and the fact that the fraudulent and treasonous feds are desperate to send money; I suspect Russia is doing fine in Ukraine. I will send money to the first organization that starts executing traitors to the United States constitution. Until someone starts doing that everyone and everything can go straight to hell.

Why are you not sending money to Russia? Its very simple, there are two sides, you could just say "not my problem" and not get involved but you have explicitly said you oppose Ukraine because globalists and other reasons. So you are supporting Russia, maybe you dont care about Russia in general but on the topic of Ukraine you have expressed support for them. So it makes sense that you would want to help them, some people go and join their army but if thats too much then economic support is the least you can do.
I men you claim to hate all this "globopozz" but do you actually? Do you do anything at all to fight? Do you support fighters, aid them in any way?
No? Its because you never cared you are fundamentally neutral and conformist. Your level of energy is set at "internal screaming" you are the 97% that will do nothing

Yeah i sort of agree. Social media posts and non-material support is pretty worthless. Supporting one side over the other while literally doing nothing for it means you're just a poser with nothing to do in your free time.

>could probably get my picture in the paper though.
Picture in the paper is good, im not entirely selfless, just saying you can trade favors so it isnt just giving

>No? Its because you never cared you are fundamentally neutral
That's a stretch. People have priorities. If supporting Palestine publicly would put me on a list that will make it almost impossible for me to get hired because kikes control the banks, it doesn't mean I don't support them or feel for their cause and would support them in ways that don't fuck me over. Even donating, you'd be fucked over if someone decides your money going to that organization is funding terrorism despite it not being the case.

>Even donating, you'd be fucked over if someone decides your money going to that organization is funding terrorism despite it not being the case.
Then minimize the risk but take some. For the specific case of muslim charity they have offices everywhere and they take cash. Money is fungible, it goes into a bag and parts are given to families, part to Hamas, and so on. Muslims have ways around banks, they have their own banks and networks, this isnt some e-rebel on Patreon

kek jew wants more money KEK

>donate it to foregen instead
donate it to foregen instead
foregen.org/

Attached: 1604196801540.jpg (454x549, 39.38K)