>Be Britisher
>Love Greece
>Save Greek people from the Egyptians and grant them independence
>Save Cretan Greeks and stop the Ottoman Empire from reannexing Greece
>Give them Korfu for free
>Give Greece West Anatolia which they lose
>Save Greece from Hitler
>Save Greece from communism
>Greek repay this by attacking British football players in Mykonos and cry about muh marbles
Are there more ungreatful people than Greeks?

Attached: 1653043974965.jpg (1632x1224, 559.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epzOo6WxPJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please, Maguire is not a football player.

You gotta love 'em tho, aint you mate?

Yes, niggers.

Kek this

>and cry about muh marbles
Did you not see the people getting acquitted for destroying the Colston statue? Hell, I think they are safer in Athens than London at this point.

>be Anglo subhuman
>be original evil that genocided over 1 000 000 000 people in last 300 years
>cry and pretend to be innocent when your anglo subhuman country is getting ready to get nuked
>cry and pretend to be innocent when people want justice and for your shithole original evil nazi country to get what it deserve

t.Latinx

i have genocided exactly 0 people over the last 300 years

Jews are by far the least grateful.
>God literally comes to them
>They betray and kill him, then he blesses the Europeans who accept him instead
>Kikes then throw a fit for the next 2 thousand years and worship the devil out of petty hatred for God even though they were the ones who turned their back on him.

Also remember that the original Hebrews and Europeans share a common ancestor and that makes Europeans the closest thing to original pure descendants of Abraham that are still alive today, most Ashkenazi "Jews" are actually just the descendants of Ba'al worshipping Carthaginian Pharisees who mixed with Turkish Jewish converts and a little smidge of original Israelite, but over 95% of all Jews were wiped out during The Jewish revolt of the first Century.

This is why we can't let them destroy Christian Europeans, we are the last remnants of the original chosen, and that's why these Carthaginian baby murderers hate us, they envy us, and they believe that our mere existence is the only thing that stands between them and their goal of Satanic world domination.

Attached: 1652692770249.jpg (672x456, 85.58K)

All football fans or soccer as I like to call it are subhuman the most refined sport is tennis

Yo know what gets me? We didn't take them from the Greeks, the Greeks were a subjugated people.
We took them from the filthy fucking Turks.

Celts and Galatians werent around till 600-500 BC
Proto Germanic didnt split until 500 BC

fake map

>Save Greece from Hitler

i think it's sad all things are being repatriated - it's nice to have a mix of things in different places.

every artefact should be stored in a fridge in Svalbard

>Save Greece from Hitler
Cunt, why do you think we're in this mess? If you really truly believe that you need to lurk more.

Attached: 566577.png (1092x1037, 97.38K)

>>Save Greek people from the Egyptians and grant them independence
Ah yes the famous egyptian empire of the ottomans

Pay Denbts

Yes the Egyptians were the ottomans biggest bitches

lol everything's being repatriated except the fucking people

>nooooo we can't keep their historical artefacts they're the property of their people abloo hoo!
>but yasss we can import millions of them and basically the idea of borders and distinct peoples is silly lmao we're all humans

White liberals.

>Are there more ungreatful people than Greeks?
They will have an eternal 'free pass' for creating western civilisation.

>Yes the Egyptians were the ottoma-ACK!

Attached: Rjbrrjnet.jpg (1080x1620, 196.78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=epzOo6WxPJw

The ottoman sultan had an agreement with the emir in Egypt that any of the land that he conquered would be added to his domains. The Egyptian emir was a vassal of the ottoman sultan.