Russian convoy cooked in Luhansk

This war is gonna go on for years, isn't it?

Attached: 1653046477780.webm (1268x720, 1.53M)

How else will they explain the global food shortages?

Attached: 1.png (880x498, 102.7K)

look at the field in the background. no farms = no food

Old footage.

the US will try to make it go on for years, but they'll end up killing themselves in the process. the collapse is going to be beautiful.

How can you have farms and food when ukrainian nazi and their leader jew are bombing and killing civilians and commiting genocide and war crimes?

i guarantee this convoy was ukrainiand and they shot their own soldiers and now tell you it was russian vehicles

Keep coping, Russian nigger. You will lose.

Russian marking can clearly be see on top of the first truck. You can also see the wooden "armor" on the front seen on russian trucks

Attached: 1653047408206.png (160x170, 77.8K)

Attached: x22 (2).webm (1280x688, 741.03K)

At the rate that russia is losing men and material, they won't last a year, let alone multiple years.

>clearly be see
an arrow?

Hahhaahhahah holy fuck these cope markings have been the greatest shit ever.
Subhuman vatniks just seethe

what was the military objective here?

Sorry faggots, I don't watch "aftermath" videos. You will need to post the actual in-combat footage.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-20 17-16-01.png (480x270, 88.87K)

fuck your shit up.

Weapons depot. Town Lozovaya, 2 hours ago

i guess we have to take their word for it since i don't see any secondary explosives

At least as long as (((they))) can profit from it.

russia lost.

Why would someone mark the top of their vehicles? That shit is photoshopped

Wow some trucks on fire you really got them while they take over your citites.

allegedly they used the recreation center as command center.

I hope not. There will be less worries about food during summer since soldiers can forage more easily. But hopefully come autumn Russian forces will be forced to retreat. Russia will likely take over 2-3 states, Luhansk, Donetsk and maybe half of Kherson and Zaporizha for the land bridge.

Until then the countries will trade a man for a man every day. Ukraine will become a EU partner but not member (yet atleast). Both countries will experience high inflation and smaller economy.

Yeah, and it fucking sucks.
I would like gas station county function normally again.

evidently not