HEY CATTLE ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR TRACKING PILLS?

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech to Davos crowd: "ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance," he says

twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1527521228688445442

Attached: pills.png (733x808, 295.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QP3zRBtgvJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>imagine the compliance
Fuck these niggers.
WAR NOW. Kill'em all. No mercy far any of them.

Well fuck

its so fucking dumb because whats stopping you putting the pills in acid in a glass ?

I am never going to seek medical services ever again, fuck this gay earth. Moving to the woods and shooting anyone who trespasses regardless of costume they are wearing.

does it technically "send" a wireless signal or get "pinged" an external one?

This. Lemon juice, drop the pill in. Allow it to “digest”. Move on with your life.

prepare for the stoning

these people have addresses

Attached: 86960CA7-17B7-461E-8200-E3E88519D3C4.jpg (620x413, 114.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QP3zRBtgvJo
More ultimatums incoming.

"it is fascinating, what happens in this field"
truly, albert. it truly is

So when does the antichrist show up to defeat these Saturday morning cartoon villains?

u won't do shit pussy

Good luck with that. I'll shove that tracking pill up your ass.

Attached: 1643093583600.jpg (579x426, 33K)

ah yes, lemon juice, that's definitely stronger than stomach acid

i mean in case you haven't figured it out yet they are trying to demoralize you, and people react to demoralization in different ways. the vast majority just basically dissociate and cope with self-soothing behaviors but some people lash out. i imagine part of why ghouls like Bourla say shit like this is so the feds/Google/DARPA/whoever can track who says shit like "prepare for the stoning"

threat identification. at this point i wouldn't be surprised if everyone's phone and laptop were constantly modulating their emotions/cognition/behaviors through their brainwaves or the flicker rate of their screens or infrasound or something

Are these people trying to speed run every conspiracy into reality just to drive schizos even more insane? Like C'om buddy
What's next, Bill gates vaccine mosquitoes???

An intriguing argument, now face the wall.

Oh neat! Another thing I won’t be doing!

>relevant authorities
being your doctor
>the compliance
yes "compliance" is the term of art in healthcare for sticking with the treatment plan you and your doctor come up together.

Unironically take your meds

I was thinking using strong magnets to mess up the wireless signal, or use a literal taser on it or tase yourself for a few seconds.

You wont do shit, faggot. You want war but the second you get a rifle and some feds whispering to you on discord, you will start shooting up some nigger infested supermarket instead of targeting the actual enemies like the ruling elites and their minions.

Attached: 1652593588229.jpg (1280x1242, 157.12K)

The cattle are ready for anything their masters throw at them. They'll eat bugs if you tell them too.

These people are begging to die