I’ve avoided getting AIDS because of the Bible

yet “christcucks” are the problem? billions of people are riddled with AIDS, prions and manufactured parasites and yet here I am feeling as healthy as ever. I genuinely can’t see how anyone at this point is saying revelations doesn’t hold weight. If you didn’t take it seriously, it’s 100% on you and your belief in the beast system. I genuinely have zero fear at this point, i live in fulfillment. I am satisfied with my short life, and I no longer fear death. I know where I’m going when all of this ends. Can you say the same, vaxxoid? Where is your science now? Repent before it’s too late.

Attached: E128A64E-B632-453A-B9D8-C56B5FDC97E8.jpg (1215x2371, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lookup Nehustan in Wikipedia

Yahweh spares noone from fiery serpents, not even a healthy Any Forums user like yourself

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: Drive me mad.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

I thank the Holy Spirit for guiding my decision to not take the vax. I got an extremely uneasy feeling in march of 2020 when they spoke of the vaccines. Like the anxiety you get from stage fright or something similar. Listened to my gut feeling ever since and here we are. Praise the Lord. Amen

Based Turk

human intuition is a direct gift from god. You’re listening user, I felt the exact same thing. Amen.

You would have to actually have sex to get aids, user

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I’m married

GET SAVED FROM HELLFIRE AND HAVE HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST:

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

>Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Bless the voice of our good shepherd

JOHN 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

14 year experience magician here, ask me about what I might know or not if you so desire.

Attached: Angelic Magick.jpg (571x856, 145.61K)

Then unless your wife has aids or you were a manwhore previously I dont know how the Bible stopped you from getting aids. The Vax is basically poison but it isn't aids.

Blessed

JOHN 5
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

can you cast fireball?

I'm so interested on Mammon...Tell me about him(If you work with him)...

>I don’t know how the Bible stopped you from getting aids
try reading it sometime, maybe you’ll know then.
>the vax is basically poison, but it isn’t aids
there is more science proving that vaccines cause VAIDS than anything else. Step 1 is to stop coping. Step 2, take self accountability. Step 3 learn, read and absorb as much info as possible step 4 put your new found knowledge into action and protect yourself and your family.

Nope, but I can tell you interesting bits of information, for example, did you know that many books on black magick to contact demons are in actuality written by prominent members of the different churches? I'm talking archbishops and shiet. This is why I decided to have you ask, to filter this info to Any Forums at least.

No, as weird as it may seem I have only worked with angels and occasionally chaos magick. Bit of enochian too.

Attached: 51RfWsdZH-L.jpg (333x500, 34.18K)

>magician
Just understand that anyone who says this more than like practices sex rituals whilst ingesting hard drugs like meth and speed. anyone who practices “magick” is a certified degen loser. Sad cope.

Not really, I practice (sober) mysticism and rituals with angels, not sure what image do you have of occultism, I blame picrel and Aleister Crowley.

Attached: Become a Living Unicorn.jpg (880x1360, 191.51K)

it would be cool to be able to cast fireball. I wouldn't want to incur any consequences against my soul and/or person, tho. did these archbishops/prominent church members write their demonology books under pseudonyms? do you have an example I could look into?

I’ve met more than one person in real life who practiced magick. They all had drug problems, they all practiced sex magick. It’s one of the core values of dark magick.

>yet “christcucks” are the problem
One extreme begets the other

Attached: SmartSelect_20220502-053323_Chrome.jpg (1024x222, 69.99K)

The most similar thing I can think of is Chi Kung training, maybe you'll do something cool with that.
>bro I don't believe
Belief is a tool senpai

Apart from my tobacco, I don't touch the filth, I don't even trink beer. Yes, not even beer. Did I mention you need a clear head to receive messages from beyond that are not schizo drug induced larps?

You have zero merit

nope, just a basedbro who instantaneously redpills anyone with vast amounts of knowledge anytime there is a post referencing Jesus Christ our lord and savior. The purpose of his posts are to nip anything in the bud before shills raid the thread. He’s doing gods work.

Weren't you afraid you would anger God by doing these things? AFAIK the Bible tells you that any power should be given to you by Him. That's what I always think when I see people talking about spiritualism and magic stuff.

funny, it was my antisemitism that saved me. you tin god will still be ok with me?

Attached: clotjewdms.png (599x273, 26.19K)

I’ve heard everything but enochian is bullshit
>what’s the best power language

no, its really thst most occultism is summarized by
>tfw to smart too havr morals
and thus oerceive morals as chains and limitations instead of advices and guidelines for health and happiness, and as a result nist are degenerates, if not pedos and fags simply in opposition to God

ROMANS 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

>who instantaneously redpills anyone with vast amounts of knowledge
Where did you do that?
>He’s doing gods work.
Which god?

This much I can tell, the works on magick that deal with angels have been revealed by the angels themselves, whom in exchange for their services ,seek to influence mankind.

You'll be doing more good than harm.
IF you're on YHVH's side, that is.

You have zero merit

>anti-semitism
just another word to cloak who they really are. Whether you know it or not, the same people who crucified JC are the same people you hate. Khazarians, sons of Esau, synagogue of satan.

I didn’t do anything, I’m referring to his posts. Also based on everything else your posting, nothing I say will convince you - many such cases. I would suggest going straight to the source if you genuinely care.

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

>sons of Esau
Brother of Jacob, same blood as Jesus. Congrats moron

I know the story behind why people believe it's bullshit, the wives exchange. I too have sensed something amiss with the angels, sometimes. It seems that, contrary to popular belief, the bible is altered.

Curious you would think that, this book for example? The rituals require to refrain from certain dietary and sexual activities as well as a serious discipline to attempt the rituals.

You have seen, most probably, left hand path practices.

Attached: Angels 7 Heavens.jpg (533x855, 159.97K)

This thread will be deleted soon. These same shills say the same things in every Christian thread while mass reporting it

>I didn’t do anything
Correct :)

>Repent before it’s too late.

It's never too late, picrel is after the 5th angel has blown his trumpet, pretty late in the game and everything should be apparent at that point to everyone but they will not repent. I think the purpose here is to show those who make it that those who won't did so of their own choosing so that those who make it don't end up like Lot's wife and get all salty. Be prepared to be shown their destruction if you are one who might just make it.

Attached: rev 9 20 NIV.jpg (751x236, 42.11K)

>mention God
>bots and shills and antichrist gaytheists isntantly activated

Attached: images.jpg (289x174, 6.43K)

>the bible is altered.
PROVERBS 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

PSALM 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

PSALM 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

>I’ve avoided getting AIDS because of the Bible
If you needed a holy book to tell you not to have gay sex, you might be gay bro.

Jeremiah 8:8 Suggests the alterations, I wouldn't be surprised, the chinese altered it recently.

>I can't handle criticism of my favorite religion

Attached: large.jpg (500x333, 35.06K)

you literally have aids, that you gladly injected in yourself. I created this post. You literally misinterpreted my initial post, and assigned responsibility for someone elses posts, to me. Not my fault you’re stupid.

Oh, then tell me about the angels..

>billions of people who've had aids.
Aids doesn't exist just like covid retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-080815_Google.jpg (1767x524, 289.36K)