This is some industrial strength cope

This is some industrial strength cope.

Attached: A5302E03-63EF-43D6-87C3-3A8527A8B8CB.jpg (827x685, 132.27K)

cope kek

t. leftist homosexuals

Tesla's stock is about to implode and he's inventing a fake victim narrative to shift blame with a story he planted himself. He's already gotten out 25-30 billion out at the top. His brother just unloaded over 100 mil.

Elon never gives statements for stories, but for this story not only did he comment, he got a space x VP to comment too, both in a way that adds credence to the story. If he didn't comment I would have completely ignored it. Now he draws more and more attention to it.

From the story:

After Insider contacted Musk for comment, he emailed to ask for more time to respond and said there is "a lot more to this story."

"If I were inclined to engage in sexual harassment, this is unlikely to be the first time in my entire 30-year career that it comes to light," he wrote, calling the story a "politically motivated hit piece."

none of your business, get a life losers.stop stalking other people all day.

Why is this retard always trying to get attention. Why is he so thirsty? So empty? If I had billions you would never hear from me again

Attached: 1649780818534.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

saged and gay

if all you have is to call the truth a cope you have nothing.

Piss off Bezos shill

Cope? At least he’s not folding. That would necessitate even more coping

Attached: 0ABB25A7-B1A8-47F6-A8D3-DD57A2587BAE.gif (895x274, 46.79K)

Tesla is crashing hard and I have lost some money already. No idea what this retard is doing. Should have just stuck to the Indian stock market lol

I cannot imagine having a reason to hate Elon Musk other than being a commie and/or a tranny.

Attached: 432586431.jpg (1017x1097, 276.24K)

actually you are the retard

more like military grade based

>Person becomes politically dangerous
>accusations of sexual misconduct with nothing to back them up suddenly appear

Attached: 1652105946296.png (515x748, 483.17K)

All she has to do is describe his unique body part, but she won't, because she has no idea.

You stupid corpses aren’t gonna make me hate Elon. Especially considering how much he makes you fags cry.

LOL, the stock market crash is just starting. We are barely down 20% on the year. This crash doesn't end until the market is down 80%.

Then the corporations will see what their woke policies have done, and the mass layoffs will begin. Niggers, homosexuals and women to be hit hardest.

reddit turns the mind into shit, is weird how normies cant see this.

Attached: 1647988418580.jpg (1609x2931, 1.85M)

cope: to effectively deal with a difficult situation.
i agree, op, he is effectively handling the weak faggots going after him. i'm still no fan of the dude, personally.

Remember how u guys have been on Elon's nuts for the last 10-15 years? Sucking him off every chance you got? Then *as soon as the TV tells you* suddenly hes the worst person on earth. Leftist NPC programming.

Remember you faggots were anti-war, anti-corporation, anti-big pharma, anti-vax, pro-bodily autonomy, anti-govt??? Literally you can watch the left's views change as the TV tells them to change it. Ultimate NPCs.

He commented because it’s a directly personal attack

Yup he's going to announce a run for president. Sure of it now.
>but he can't
Lol. Lmao.

God you’re a stupid nigger. Please kill yourself; make the world a better, less retarded, place.

Im...actually a bit skeptical about Elon now. That last blurb makes him sound very politician-like, and I don't trust politicians.

The woke policies are a result of the 2008 crash when the jews got the government to sell every public company to blackrock, there's no reason to believe that it would be corrected.

>We are barely down 20% on the year.

Nasdaq is down more than 30% this year. But yes we may go lower. Hopefully not though because Im in BTC and it's been hurting hard since it's been in lock step with the overall market.

Attached: 161635756762921.jpg (1024x1024, 165.64K)

Who could've predicted this?!

Attached: 1442435254458.jpg (360x270, 19.17K)

I hope twitter tanks, then he and I can get a great deal on some shares. After he takes over it will jump up for a few years.