Why does Montana have a Dem Senator?

When this guy leaves, his replacement will be Republican and the GOP will have the upperhand in the Senate.

Attached: JonTester.jpg (473x599, 46.47K)

>elected representatives matter at all
You should be focusing on relevant things.

The WEF pays well.

If they are working for me, that's because I have a stronger connection than my opponents. That's all the government is here, primitive dick measuring of who has a friend with larger cock.

Looks like Montana has a long history of Dem senators

He supported the medical marijuana legalization. He also got a Medicade expansion and kept the COVID unemployment benefits going as long as possible. Better question is why would anyone vote for a republican ever?

Attached: 1652128982264.jpg (627x885, 215.72K)

Exactly the state is full of poor people. No on cares about crap like wanting to ban abortion because it kills to many niggers. People are just trying to survive

Con artist working with Uranian Serpents. He neess arrested.

needs*

They are in Mongolia.

Yeah besides guns the Republican party makes no overtures to the common person

>dude weed and free gibs! who cares about the role of government and brrr machine devaluing the currency as long as I get free shit! And did I mention dude weed?

Yes, weed damages the brain and makes people into leftists, this isn’t news.

he's a working man.
lost a couple fingers on the job.

Wow. Surely then all our problems will be solved

When he ran dems weren't a batshit crazy party. He will either switch to Republican or lose his seat when he is up.

Okay so what are the Republicans going to do for me?

Why can't their senator be Montana Max?

Attached: df102km-80995913-d73c-4349-9eb4-2f776055cc1c.png (1033x774, 700.48K)

>role of government
The US government gives Israel 48 billion dollars every year why are you so offended about actually Americans getting a pittance?

hopefully kick out the beaners, stop giving them and the nogs gibs, fix our jewish monetary policy, send all public school teachers to jail for indoctrinating children to cut off their penises.
nah that will never happen, maybe they will just take a huge stinky soft fatty dump in your eager mouth

two wrongs dont make a right, don't justify a wrong with another wrong

Lower your taxes and cost of living, y’know, the shit the actually matters unlike weed and inflated handouts that devalue the money you actually work for (assuming you even work)
Maybe, just maybe one day republicans will slow down 3rd world immigration too, but that might be a negative for you as you probably have uncles and cousins in El Salvador you want to bring over

I don't think a government taking care of it's people is wrong

>the role of government is to give me free things
cmon at least try. You can't really be this retarded?

Giving handouts to its people is not taking care of them, it’s ruining them. Devalues the money they actually work for. That 20 an hour you made last year was worth way more than the 21 you make this year. You took a pay cut

Yup sure is. And you wonder why no one in Montana votes for redzog

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." - JFK

>Lower your taxes
Montana already has some of the lowest taxes in the country. Not to mention most Americans don't even pay taxes