A better alternative to democracy

Each state of the country has an exam about politics, mathematics, history, economics and philosophy + three televised debates + a chess competition. Finally, a televised MMA fight bracket for the best 20 applicants.

The fight moves up until the final applicant, during 6 months, and he runs as a much like napoleon as first consul for 8 years and he can be re-elected without limits as long as he continues to win the tournament every year or is impeached.

Being advised by people who won tournaments, without the fighting, specifically for each subject like economics and foreign affairs.

Tell me I’m wrong Any Forums

Attached: 55265AF3-F5D8-4CAF-91D9-E97CF22C2A1D.jpg (730x1102, 598.86K)

I would support it

I agree they should do this for voting too. It is not enough to just be fit or smart. You must be well rounded in all aspects.

Holy shit based.
Man has fixed America in one Any Forums post.
/his/ an /lit/ on suicide watch.

Also applicants have to be male and human, ie no niggers or albanians

I'd vote this.

I like your mind but picrel isnt fit the text

I like this. Should be a IQ test + MMA fight bracket system, to determine best leader and person to make the decision for that position. If someone can kick ass but is dumb af (arnold swartznigger) then theyd be equally as disqualified as a steven hawkings high iq beta body. Goal should be to place the most economical of both qualities.

or maybe each man makes his own laws; which is in fact the iron law of nature and cannot be broken no matter what delusional political ideology you subscribe to.
Even if you submit to an existing legal system, you are still making your own laws, you are just simply choosing the laws others have made. This is why outlaws and rebels are revered and always will be, they simply dont delude themselves like you do.

It's really not that complicated

>Min. age 18
>Max. age 60

>Keeps the youth motivamated, fit and wise.

>It’s just

>Keeps the politics current and in touch with real problems

>maintains the natural order of the prime male being the leader

NRRGP

Decent vacuum, no hgh gut, nice. Lean, Basado

What if he gets seriously hurt during the fight?

Like brain damaged

>no bulge
Whiteboi dicklet on steroids strikes again

I think he should become vice president after winning to learn the ropes from the former champ and after 4 years can become president.

I think they would need some real time strategy games as well.
AOE style

Still better than current politicians.

I think wellness examination must be a must too at the end of the process. But referees today tend to be pretty good in mma.

MEN ONLY

KEK

Funny thing about Chris Bumstead is that you'd expect him to have a deep voice like Henry Cavil but his is pretty high pitched lol.

+

Chess is for retards. Get Starcraft on instead.

Attached: chad3.png (1080x1128, 852.74K)

Give mums right to vote and I'm in.

holy fucking shit
is that natty?

All bodybuilders have an insecurity. His lisp and voice are probably his

Fighting does that without specifying it specifically. Women are pathetically weak compared to men, it's not even their fault, there's literally nothing they can do to bridge the gap

It's very unlikely.
Also he's probably prepping for a competition, you have to dehydrate yourself pretty bad to look that lean.

he's probably gay

I would agree except jews will find a way to subvert the tests.

Attached: 1653029694519.jpg (600x795, 34.63K)

anything would be better than """""""""democracy"""""""" at this point

Would it be by weight class? The best person to rule might not necessarily be 6'5".

Actually it sounds fair. I bet you a 50 years old judo master could fuck up an 18 year old mma fighter

Honestly typed this so fast I don’t think about that. It’s a fair point. Maybe notation wide voting for all the champions of each class?

>Whyte boi whyte boy w--- ACK

I've unironically argued for this system before only applied to the judicial and legislative branches, too

Like, if you are able to beat the judge or the plaintiff in a physical combat tournament, then you are acquitted of all charges.

COPE tyrone he's fucking your mOm

there would still be cheating on the exam and the debates would be fed answers in exchange for bribes.

The nation is a confederation of different weight classes and people have to live in the region which corresponds to their weight class. The winner in their respective weight class is the High Commissioner. There are also federal elections in which the High Commissioners all compete to be elected Grand Commissioner.

You can't subvert your way into winning a fight unless it's a (((point))) match

no you dumb fuck, that guy is mister olympia classic

Change MMA rules such that winning is more about playing tricks with the ruleset than about being a strong fighter.