Proper classification of "White"

Since there is a lot of confusion and shitflinging on this board about what constitutes "White", I thought I would try to define it properly.

Firstly, all Whites are Europeans, not all Europeans are white.
What constitutes an "European"?
>1. The ethnic group was present over 1000 years ago (1000 AD or earlier) in Europe.
>2. The ethnic group developed within the last 1000 years in Europe from a native ethnic group.

What constitues "White"?
>1. The ethnic group is European.
>2. The ethnic group has a very significant percentage of fair-headed (25% ca+), fair-eyed (50%ca.+) and fair-skinned people
>3. The ethnic group is culturally western (from a country of mainly christian (preferably protestant, catholic may also apply) background, belonging to Faustian civilization, within the Hajnal line i.e. historically developed and historically contributed a fair amount to European civilization)
>4. The ethnic group is primarily of Germanic or Celtic blood.

This is a map of White people within Europeans. Discuss

Attached: perfect map.png (1374x1245, 80.97K)

I forgot that green is for Polar bears who inhabit the Svalbard

>Spain, Italy and the Balkans(including Greece) not European....

Are you retarded?

>Corsicans
>physically and culturally white

lol

lmao, even

Attached: artworks-000025796371-qids9o-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.96K)

fuck off zog bot

Balkan people can be hit or miss in terms of physically white. Same for Spaniards and Greeks. Not sure about Portuguese.

Disassemble that damned and non-existent 'it*ly' plz.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x617, 190.4K)

I said they are European, but they are not White- you can see there's a label "Europeans" over all the shades of blue

Attached: label.png (352x472, 13.15K)

Countries are considered in blocks, otherwise we'd have much more differentiation inbetween them, I agree.
Ignore my memeflag if that bothers you, I picked the first one I could just to avoid shitflinging

>Countries in dark blue = white
Irony is that those countries have most prominous and prosperous nigger comunities, their demographic gonna be very interesting in 20 years... Only niggers are in the Balkans dont come here, ty!

Attached: _118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg (976x549, 39.13K)

>Balkan people can be hit or miss in terms of physically white. Same for Spaniards and Greeks. Not sure about Portuguese.
Some middle Easterners could pass as physically White too tbf. What interests me is the complete % in the total population, not random samples.

Attached: 1 physical traits.jpg (700x1131, 110.24K)

if they're in blocks why is svalbard green

I agree with you that Italian reunification was a mistake but that would not make Lombards "White" in my map, they are still primarily brown and black haired and brown haired too (surveys taken before mass immigration from the former 2 Sicilies Kingdom)

Attached: italy maps.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

Yes they are.

You are being stupid.

"Ethnic-European = White(White European)"

Being Ethnic European is being "white".

A very simple rule: you have to be 95%+ European DNA to be classed as white with no sub-Saharan African DNA

>Spic goblin: "Whiteness is an Anglo social construct..."
>"The White man armies come" Native Americans
>"The White Gods", "The White Devils" - Africans
>"If all the white armies of Christendom combined they'd be unstoppable- Saladin

Attached: my people.jpg (1374x1245, 720.09K)

Also when it comes to innovation and contributions Lombards get mogged by Central Italians despite the latter's smaller population

Attached: European innovation.png (580x400, 197.89K)

I agree, that is why they are not white in my map. They are however Europeans, their ethnic groups are native to Europe.
Yes that is sadly true.

yeah my bad i didn't read it properly

See I totally did not forget to recolour it

Attached: bears.jpg (2048x1365, 289.9K)

you're confused user. go to bed. also you need to be 18+ to post on this website

Nothing says "jew" like arguing that Europeans are not white.

>Being Ethnic European is being "white".
This man is an Ethnic European from Southern Italy's hinterland (so people can not even claim Arabic slave raids (which were already a flimsy excuse as they took out people rather than brought them in) on the coasts for his appearence), an area always controlled by European powers and inhabited exclusively by Europeans since the dawn of times.
Is "White" the first adjective you would define him?

His ethnic group is certainly native to Europe, but he is not someone who could ever be defined "White".

Attached: Di Maio.jpg (683x724, 44.91K)

No prob.
I ask you too, is this man here "White"?
Keep in mind that his area was never invaded nor raided by Arabs, which means he descends from native people and not foreign invaders.
European =/= automatically "White"
Whites are a subset of Europeans

White=Anglo-saxon
Simple as
Mystery solved
/thread

Fair enough. Sample in average IQ too, though, and you'll see that even the "non-physically white" Europeans are still way more whiter than MENA white looking people. It's also in their facial structure, intelligence, frame, etc. Serbs are the tallest people in the world.

So Germanized Celts and Briton islanders?

Honestly kinda looks just like a tanned white dude. He's pushing it, definitely, but he still has that uniquely European facial bone structure.

Attached: file.png (265x324, 136.86K)

>Tan = non-white

Stop being stupid, southern Italians are Greek-Italians.

Attached: without tan.png (799x533, 648.08K)

Yep, if you don't have pale freckly skin with a ruddy chest and light eyes + hair you aren't white.

True, the Dinaric subrace is quite tall. I forgot to include height which is a trait fairly often associated with "Whiteness" and which may bring up lower Western Balkans quite a lot.
About IQ there's so many surveys with wildly varying stats that I am legit not sure as which one to pick

Attached: various maps.png (2352x596, 1.83M)

Black dick appreciation thread

Attached: 5525625_7843ac1_945x2999.jpg (945x1418, 148.59K)

Polar bears are white though.

Attached: pocahontas.jpg (1024x768, 94.04K)

This Pic here
more like it, the White Ethnostate.

seems pretty accurate, what now? how do you fix immigrant crisis?

He certainly does not have an Indian phenotype as some people have unironically claimed, that was ridicolous, but still both his eye and hair colour as well as complexion are the least thing one would define associate to the noun "White".
>southern Italians are Greek-Italians.
That is true, a lot of people do not realize this.

Under the fur they are black
Immigrant crisis?

only north french people are white
bavarians, austrians and swiss are not white.

Attached: farrah-flower-flash-brown-15.jpg (1280x853, 151.88K)

Whites don't tan brown they burn then peel back to pinkish.

Attached: IMG_4518.jpg (493x588, 121.37K)

Forgot pic

Attached: stonetoss.png (472x471, 71.31K)