I think it's safe to say that the invasion has been a disaster. But with the benefit of hindsight...

I think it's safe to say that the invasion has been a disaster. But with the benefit of hindsight, what could Russia have done differently exactly? They didn't seem to make many bad moves, and yet this was the result. Was there any route to victory?

Attached: palestinianlossofland.jpg (2422x1476, 950.91K)

>60,000 dead Russians for that

>Was there any route to victory?
duh.
commit actual armies like normal people
not indulging in retarded peacetalks whose only aim was to evacuate encirclements

theres also the spectre of sanctions actually hurting rasha.
oddly, rouble recovery coicides with the cessation of truly offensive russian operations
and todays situation being the result of saving face for everyone.
in short: russia might have the means to conquer ukraine no problemo, but doesnt intend to.

by every rational metric russia should have steamrolled ukraine in one week.

I think we should wait until there is at least a ceasefire.

There are still some daily gainz being made

If Putin and his buddies weren't so fucking corrupt and weaken their military, Europe might've been in actual trouble.

>There are still some daily gainz being made
By Ukraine? The final map in my original image was from before the retreat from Kharkov. Situation looks even more pathetic now.

The "invasion" served his WEF master's plans well.

Shouldve invaded straight away when the revolution happened.

post recent maps you disingenuous bong. Thousands of azov pigs surrendered, 16k ukies in boilers around Kramatorsk, severodonetsk, Izyum, Popasna. Cope harder mutt.

Attached: 1653002520469.webm (532x306, 2.35M)

For a billion dollar per day, and counting

The most recent map from Russian state media is actually slightly worse than any of the ones I posted, because of things like the retreat from Kharkov over the last couple weeks.

Attached: latestmap.jpg (1019x608, 422.07K)

They didn't join NATO and their country is demolished
That's called a win

They are definitely winning.

They could destroy completely the infrastructure of Ukraine but they don't want or need to.

It's madness for Ukraine to keep wasting lives and their whole infrastructure. It makes no sense.

Well it makes for a fucking jew who doesn't care about their people, because the mainstream media is sucking his dick.

That fucking Zenesky jew deserve to be hanged for prolonging a war he can't win. And for not telling his people that they were going to get attacked for his actions.

Attached: billions.jpg (1065x714, 118.74K)

Could they? Last few months kinda suggests they couldn't.

they could have stayed home lel

Attached: 1625833149947.jpg (680x686, 64.59K)

Your "queen" is a dude, dude.
From the time "she" was roman saluting in a skirt, to her kids looking nothing like her, you've been a servile stock animal. Don't tell the Irish, lest they kill you all.

Not attack in the first place and use the troops stationed in the border to extract concessions, like we did with Cuba

Of course they could

It's the same thing that happened in Afghanistan with the Yankees.

They could destroy EVERYTHING but that mean, killing a lot of extra civilians, and destroying the whole infrastructure.

They want to win without having to destroy the whole country. But the fucking jews convince them to keep fighting.

polenigger dogs spamming more than usual today what happened?

Attached: 1633338544400.png (532x523, 12.68K)

So they could be winning battles, but they just want to lose them instead? You really believe that?

like all the battle pooland has won?

Attached: 1639490206182.png (1569x1263, 102.7K)

Should have fully invaded in 2014, not after 8 years of Ukrainian preparation

>what could Russia have done differently exactly
Stop corruption in the army, train their troops properly, upgrade and maintain their equipment as planned, plan their invasion properly. For starters.

name one thing pooland has contributed to human civilization I'll wait

Attached: 1638392636655.jpg (987x653, 219.92K)

I've thought this. Ukraine built up defenses in that time, and it doesn't look Russia benefited at all from the extra planning time.

>But with the benefit of hindsight, what could Russia have done differently exactly?

Mobilized. Used like four times the number of troops. Launch a proper bombing campaign with all their air force on day 1. Focus on kiev to regime change zelensky go after other cities later. Grab lukashenko by the balls and make sure he obeys and joins with his forces before the war starts. Use the teritory of Western belarus to launch an offensive southwards into Galicia to cut off supplies from the west. Declare a no fly zone to prevent supplies coming by air.

Attached: 1651907894591m.jpg (1024x683, 110.48K)

legit question are polenigger animals even human?

Attached: 1647720310553.jpg (921x1024, 218.57K)

>60.000
Lmfao these are Ardenne-like numers for 3 months.
Fake as fuck.

Attached: IMG-0405.jpg (516x640, 72.26K)

This could have been glorious.

comparing polenigger animals to black people is offensive and I am sorry to any Black person reading this your culture is superior to that of polenigger dogs it's a meme nothing personal

poleniggers are not even human more like rats

Attached: 1650640555870.png (1131x1171, 274.35K)

The propaganda the west is pulling is pretty shit.

Ukraine will became a landlocked country and will have no seaport. The Ukrainians achieved nothing for the west and the usa... Russia never wanted to conquer all of Ukraine just weaken it. But sure cope and call it a Ukrainian victory...

Congrats western faggot kikes, you managed to bog down old Russia in a terrible bother war against its own ethic peoples, why? To defend the playground of the US pedophile elites, cash out the MIC and give NATO the second wind it needs to continue flooding white Nations with third worlders.
Truely a great victory for the enslavers of humanity, not only did they get away with every single last nefarious activity they did in Ukraine (something everyone has completely ignored and memory hole'd) , they made their #1 boogieman have clean it all up on their own dime and blood, Russia now having to eat this hoholshitsandwich (thanks cia and western intelligence agencies)

Attached: 1652202509751.jpg (1024x1008, 162.92K)

Russian VPN-fags out in force

Yeah this Ukraine is killing it's own population for no reason.

poleniggers have been frequently called the white negroes of Europe this is a compliment poleniggers are much more inferior to black people polenigger rats have no history no culture they are not even human

Attached: 1623724891511.jpg (1000x799, 239.33K)

its also all destroyed infrastructure. literally a waste of money and life. putin is legit a fucking retard lmao

Attached: putin is a joke.jpg (791x419, 92.27K)

my personal hero he killed over 100000 polenigger men women and children in the most brutal way imaginable during the Warsaw uprising and leveled the city

based polenigger parasite remover

Attached: 1644600798231.jpg (1299x1541, 231.73K)

At the peace negotiations only three areas were discussed, now Ukraine will lose five. Plus, both sides lost people, Ukraine got into debt, the neo-Nazis battalion, which they have been training for 8 years, will rot in a Russian prison. The whole world suffers.
I don't think this a victory for Ukraine or for Russia.

Attached: 157397492-612x612.jpg (612x407, 62.09K)

>But with the benefit of hindsight, what could Russia have done differently exactly?
Actually pan an invasion, not a pleasant jaunt across the ukrainian countryside.

he did a favor to humanity

Attached: 1630762276992.png (800x800, 148.12K)

The maps I posted were all Russian state media maps. Is Russian state media "western propaganda" now?

It's a total victory for the humanity hating parasite kikes that we call elites