Any Forums just got btfo regarding the cock carousel myth

Attached: file.png (2738x1607, 471.03K)

>posts on Any Forums
>says Any Forums got btfo
I'm sorry for your loss user.

>t. Woman that's rode 150 plus dicks.
I hope niggers rape and kill you when shit hits the fan.

femcels are more pathetic than incels.
At least incels are funny and based

these women will literally tell you they stopped counting
it's not a myth

If that’s true, why are they so upset about abortion?

>meme flag
Seething roastie kike detected. My wife is 8 years younger than me. Cope.

I tell people i stopped counting but thats because im embarrased how small the number is

>myth
ROFL

I can confirm this for myself at least. I fucked hundreds of women in my 20’s, ranging from 16 years old to 65 years old, all races, shapes and sizes, even fucked a tranny. I want a virgin wife.

>It’s men who sleep around, not women
Like 10% of men with 90% of the women. Women really do believe the shit they see in tv and movies. All the stereotypes pushed by Hollywood in the 80s.

Guys did you know there's only one man in the world??????

she didn't refute anything lol.

Promiscuity is a temptation for young, unattached, attractive people of both sexes, but it's probably more prevalent among women than men simply because it's easier for young women to be attractive

Dumb bitch isn't wrong. The average man does express his desire to sleep around. The average woman actually does it.

/thread

This is correct. The cock carousel makes no evolutionary sense for women. It does for men.

If women don’t actually bare children with the chad, her sleeping with him serves no purpose. Women evolved to seek a chad who will stick around to raise it, or perhaps FIRST find the beta and then cheat on him with a chad. But riding the cock carousel for a few years then seeking a beta serves no benefit for her genetically, because she cannot bare the chads kids and still get the beta to raise them unless she snags the beta first. And this is what you see: women get a beta and then cheat with their boss at work.

On the other hand, it DOES behoove men to ride the pussy carousel. Spread your seed to loose sluts as much as you can then when you are starting to sag and your value is only as a beta provider, settle down with a faithful virgin and invest in your final set of kids.

The idea of the cock carousel is just broscience projection.

Scroll on tiktok 4 5 seconds and report back with 95% of women are showing off and their willingness to slut it up. Many bragging about the carousel

That's just misdirection and whattaboutism lol

It isn't even a point. She's just pretending that women don't actively act like whores in their 20s

Not a myth. Have experienced it firsthand. Woman that I was interested in, got friend-zoned after she realized she would rather go after a guy that could give her everything right now. Don't talk to her anymore. She separated from spouse and is now going out to Vegas sleeping with randoms.

Addition:

There is a grain of truth to the cock carousel though. It is actually an unnatural behavior profile for women that has been pushed by globohomo through things like tinder (giving women access to suitors) and entertainment that pushes loose sexuality in women. So then young impressionable women go out and fuck a bunch of guys, realize it makes them depressed because it’s unnatural for them to behave this way, and then they want to find a nice guy to settle down with. But because she has exhibited skit like behavior and is old, she doesn’t get good choice in men, so she has to settle for some “beta” (which is a term we use to simply mean “in attractive low quality male”).

Feminism CREATED the cock carousel.

It's much much easier for women to have sex period. They are the gatekeepers and decide exactly who and how many people they fuck.

the big secret is women like sex more than men