Grocery inflation

Wow thanks BIDEN

Attached: 20220520_101442.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

>candy corn
Fucking gross

Is that candy good ? How does it taste ?

I buy the chocolate covered almonds in those containers.

It’s a shit tier candy, don’t even bother with it. It tastes like artificial colors

You heathen!

corn syrup

fpbp
/thread

candy corn is gross bro

Found the stinky euro PEON motherfucker

Tastes like corn, if corn was a candy.

It's one of the best there is. Don't listen to the jews in this thread saying otherwise.

Good fuck candy korm

Hey Serb brate, it just tastes like sugar and maybe very slightly of marshmellows. But yeah it’s horrible

I work in retail. On a bimonthly basis guys have to come down to change food prices. This has been happening for several months.

Attached: 5BFAE959-EE55-4D71-AD5C-82AA96282232.jpg (768x1024, 69.88K)

what's wrong?

>w/ vat
foreigners are disgusting

Sugar and honey, if that even makes sense. It's like biting into wax that's overly sweet and has a faint taste of honey and maybe vanilla.

You have to try it to know. You'll either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. There's no middle ground.

Oh and I love it. Shame it's hard to find in the UK for a reasonable price. I need to make a polpal who'll send me candy corn and oatmeal creme pies.

Imagine something that tastes like cake frosting but is hard, with a hint of butter to it. It's not great, but not as bad as the incels are making it out be.

>candy corn
>not candy pumpkins

Attached: 37BE74CE-A7A4-4997-9CE7-222C97EF966D.jpg (1360x906, 174.44K)

>w/VAT
so it's canadian dollaridoos?

You didn't want to come to Brazil, now Brazil you come to you.

I really don't get this supposed inflation craze i was shopping today and it wasn't muuch more then as usual but i don't look at prices at all.

if you like candy corn, your an abomination of the human race

Tastes like plain sugar and flour

Oh they're just out of season right now
The price goes down on candy corn when it's near the fall for harvest.

WTF ARE THOSE

Attached: poopa.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

VAT = canada

corn flavoured fudge but none of the creaminess or richness that you find in fudge. then covered in actual semi-hard wax.
The flavour is like eating a corn pop's liver after it ate shrimp.

I don't very much care for it nor do I care for niggers

>eating vegetables
onions

Attached: haribo-fried-eggs.jpg (1600x1546, 1.35M)

Basically it is the same thing as candy corn, but a different shape. Mostly a Halloween candy.

Come back home

Unrelated to this but why do non-burgers hate Hershey chocolate? I've read people overreacting saying it tastes like vomit. I've lived in Ireland for years so I had their chocolate along with ther brands such as Cadbury, they all taste great to Mr. Never got the Hershey tastes like vomit brainwave. Thoughts from foreigners?

Wash those eggs down with some cola.

Is this what amerimutts call food?

This is the most accurate description. Good candy corn is delicious, but it's hard to find good stuff any more that doesn't just taste like chemical wax.