$8 DOLLARS A GALLON

The economy can't handle this. It's over.

Attached: Capture.png (599x286, 335.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@joegotti96/video/7066898460921859375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats high according to burgers?

They charge you 10 cents to use your bank card? Wtf?

Biden needs to remove Trump's regime change sanctions he placed on Venezuela asap and that will help significantly. It's ridiculous he hasn't done it yet

Your bank card charges the gas station 1-3%. There should be an incentive to pay cash

>paying a higher price to use a credit card ontop of paying interest
do americans really?

>leaf can't afford convenience fees
comes as no surprise

Holy shit biden, we are fucked

Attached: 1.png (742x375, 25.12K)

they're preparing for 10, they're destroying the economy and stop saying no one told you because Any Forums is saying exactly that since multiples years now but you fucking low IQ newfag call everyone schizo and end up dick in hands

Gas stations in leafland charge the exact same amount per liter of fuel regardless of payment method because the bank is already charging you fees to maintain your account anyway. If they're skimming 1-3% off the top like says and your account isn't literally free, you're being taken for a ride. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

it's cheaper to pay the fee than it is to handle cash (nigger-proof glass, making sure stoned cashiers don't skim, safety transport, etc). you're getting ripped off.

Americans can't handle anything you are ridiculous just say you are a third world country already

Just paid 17kr , that’s $10 a gallon.

More like invade Venezuela and rape them for their oil

This is the average we are paying in central New York.

Attached: gas.png (362x68, 4.47K)

This is why our foods doubled as well. Every rig running on diesel

Maduro said no.
The main issue is the new low-sulfur requirements for diesel. All the low-sulfur fuel is being used by ships and refineries are having problems with de-sulfurization plants. The new regulations need to be temporarily suspended.

A little silly, but using a 4% cash-back on gas credit card like the Costco Citibank still nets you 21¢ back per gallon @ $5.29. The gas station nets an add’l ~5¢ on every gallon sold in cash.

Do you have any idea how large America is.
Trucks drive 500-600+ miles a day, every day.
Texas is 800miles across.

Kek was that little dip at the end Joe burning through our reserves?

Gas in my area is currently $1.68 CAD per liter, or $4.97 USD per gallon. Alberta mustard race.

Yes, soon we will be as poor as you used to be while you will be poorer than that.

We should all kill our politicians.

I have to drive 2 hours to work for work that is fully remote capable, but NO we must go to office for reasons

11$ a gallon in Canada. Burgers are fucking annoying complaining about gas prices when they have the cheapest prices among the first world.

Expect $12-$15/gallon
Gas Pumps update added double digits

Attached: image_6487327--56-.jpg (746x995, 147.31K)

many may call Russians tolerates in front of an authoritarian government, but how many freedom-loving Americans are willing to tolerate price increases?if a gallon costs $10, will you go to the meeting?

Attached: 1633790532633.jpg (1932x2576, 1.78M)

>we must go to office for reasons
So useless middle managers can breath down your neck and pretend to be an important and vital part of your employers operations. Nothing has ever made them more scared than when everyone started working from home and people started to realize "maybe we really don't need these boomers and karens sitting on their asses all day on such high salaries while the people doing all the actual work get paid barely a step above minimum wage.."

literally and figuratively; yeah

> A gallon
Please refrain from the internet, as long as you have this meme unit

Attached: 20220519_213507_0.jpg (1024x1024, 95.72K)

what a cutie
still degenerate, though
it's sad
gotta drive my wife to the airport for a fed osha conference brb

its real. went to fill my V8 GOAT with premium and it was almost $6/gallon. prices are about 3x what they were before the pandemic. 2x from just before last winter.

>comparing diesel prices to gas prices
i bet you compare diesel prices to gas prices, also

Eh? The smaller 9 is because it's actually .009 more cents per gallon. Been that way for decades

>violence induced from economics
INCOMING

Remember, it's all a sacrifice to preserve gay rights. Suck it up, chud.

Hey, idiot, america's transportation network runs on diesel, you fucking idiot.

>gets angry when he realizes the prices are for a full gallon, realizing we are still paying way less than europoors priced for the measly liter

Yes. We don't have nearly as many and much taxes as you guys do.

Yes.
$4.19 cheapest I saw in the Houston area yesterday.

How do you think the gas gets to the gas stations you fucking brainlet

>Cummbies and a dunkin next to each other
Only redeemable aspects of the northeast

>using energy to transport energy
This has to violate the law of thermodynamics

When it's a 50 mile drive to work yea that's a lot of money.

Man I have to use 89 and it’s almost at $5 here in Dallas

Gas and diesel used to be about the same price. Sometimes gas even cost more.

Wow sweeden sounds like such a nice, safe, advanced country. If only the US could be so forward-thinking.

It’s hard to accept, but this is all good news. Things cant get better, until they’re bad enough for people to do something about it. This summer, with gas hitting $10/gal, and power outages across more than half the country? Things may get bad enough. I certainly wouldn’t want to be a democratic politician (even just a one in a small town) when the power goes out, the cameras turn off and 911 is busy. People are already on edge who knows they’re capable of when things really get bad.

You get what you deserve, showboater.

Curious...on what price you start using bicycle?

Lemme get a 5 on the diesel

tiktok.com/@joegotti96/video/7066898460921859375

Attached: 5.jpg (168x300, 9.11K)

Anyone have that screencap from last year of farmanon explaining how and why agriculture is fuck and that a 40% increase in food prices should be see as a best case scenario?

The US government can be pretty totalitarian, even if it puts on a mask of free and fair. Federal price fixing is gay though. That always winds up backfiring over the long run. Almost everything the federal government does is destructice. Most of it should be dismantled for being unconstituional.

Is this some bizzare take where paying a fee to your bank and to your credit card company is better then just to your bank? also my bank account literally is free.

>showboater
The fuck you talking about? Higher octane has nothing to do with engine quality it’s just about how much compression the pistons require. Significantly higher prices for higher octane gas is the biggest fucking scam in the world

THANK YOU BOOMERS
THANK YOU GEN X

>Denmark
Area
• metropolitan Denmark
42,933 km2 (16,577 sq mi)
>Norway
Area
• Total
385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)
>USA
Area
• Total area
3,796,742 sq mi (9,833,520 km2)

Any differences here big brains?

I hope Kiev was worth it.

Based, fuck normies, acceleration

What's Kiev?

It's a fairly obvious take that you shouldn't be paying 1-3% to use your credit card because you're already paying fees to have the credit card not to mention purchase interest you absolute moron