Aus/pol/ late bake

>political solution
non-existent
>the jews own it all

Attached: 163785697634.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9duYLZmFI0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/9duYLZmFI0o

This video convinced me to Labor. I’m 18 years old and this is my first time voting.. I’m exited for the future.

getting my penis drawing skills up to scratch. I have an erection

Attached: Ni.gif (607x609, 821.08K)

nigger

Thank you jordie, very cool

Attached: faggot jordies.jpg (850x549, 191.41K)

:)

Attached: Pinko-porky-piggie_Cycle.jpg (792x777, 274.24K)

tl;dr

How many dicks do you suck each day, Jordan?

Attached: their_best.png (1465x1133, 184.4K)

says you

Attached: Attachment-1.jpg (1932x1684, 540.31K)

What's the unemployment rate?

What is it with leftards and walls of text?

Attached: UN tears.png (420x420, 106.45K)

This is like watching a video made by Hungry Jacks explaining why Hungry Jacks is so much better than Maccas

At least someone gets it.

I’m 19 years old myself and after a thorough examination of the policy differences between the two sides thanks to binging on friendlyjordies videos I have decided to do the right thing by my country and vote Labor tomorrow as well.

See you at the voting line.

It's usually the default position here. Election time seemed to really bring in the shills.

They never leaned how to meme, unironically

Attached: FTMzQLpXwAYa9RY.jpg (721x900, 86.27K)

I hope you're pretending to be retarded.

No shit. Election anons are boring. I'm not voting because it's clearly pointless.

They cannot meme because their view of the world is a carefully constructed abstraction.

It's easy to be a right winger. You see events. You see events re-occur. You start seeing patterns. You make observations and forecasts based on those patterns. You're not always right, but more often than not you are indeed correct.

If you're a left winger you have to build a complicated model to explain what is in front of your eyes is not actually what is happening.

Fuck off, ASIO.

Why do Labor unionists keep doing it?

Attached: a.png (319x266, 50.32K)