Burger "healthcare"

burger "healthcare"

Attached: IMG_20220518_175638.jpg (1534x2048, 475.34K)

I never pay that shit. Keep calling bill collectors I'll sure answer one day!

Attached: king_pepe.png (334x506, 162.54K)

Mexican “poster”

Europoors have collectors that bust into their homes and haul off their furniture etc, it is the same in israel. The us only has that if the same goods were collateral. Eg a car loan. The car gets repoed if you don't pay the loan.

Beaner "healthcare"

Attached: aztecs.jpg (1100x771, 303.12K)

Based.

the fact that you have to compare your healthcare system to aztec sacrifices to make your country look good... it says a lot about usa

How are you feeling?
That'll be $40 plus tip

Attached: green-tattoo-captainsholiday.jpg (1200x903, 128.89K)

The fact that you can't recognize a joke or that your country's healthcare system is one says a lot about Spain.

kek
mexican talking shit about USA
tell your amigos to stay the fuck out then

Attached: hanging+in+zacatecas-3763716310.jpg (960x639, 95.91K)

:^)

You are butthurt that the conquistadors were right and did not lie about what they saw.

>your country's healthcare system is one
it's cheaper for an american who breaks a leg to travel here, get the operation spend a year living in spain, then go back than it is to fix it in your healthcare system

Good. You get nothing for free. White America is all about survival of the fittest, and that’s based as fuck. Life should be tough, brutal, and short. That’s the only way our race will evolve.

That is literally stealing from spanish taxpayers lmao you shouldn't allow it.

why would I, aztecs were crazy enough to make most of their native underlings to join cortez

Enjoy the court case!

i'd rather pay up than have a healthcare industry and lobby ruining my country and health

I feel genuinely bad for burgers for shit like this, I hope they get a more human healthcare system one day. Meanwhile, you better have money saved for health tourism mutts; health care in Monterrey and Guadalajara is top notch at 1/4 the price.

>provider billed
Literally what do you care what they charge your crooked health insurance company so long as you're not paying a copay on it?

Id rather have my heart cut out than die a slow death by injected poison

Attached: 1651811156990.png (459x425, 406.7K)

So you are an ally against mexico (aztechs)

No debtors prison in murica'. They can pound sand, seethe, dilate, experience frustration, go bankrupt, hire jews to kvetch, and then cope.

Attached: me_at_25.png (640x631, 287.21K)

I blame the government, insurance companies and AMA in that order. more government interference will just make it shittier but libtards dont care because they hate their lives and want to die anyways which is why they are ok with death panels and euthanasia. we get it you want to take the guns and troon the kids up just come out and say it be the fascist sissies you really are.

>I feel genuinely bad for burgers for shit like this, I hope they get a more human healthcare system one day
Haha no it will never happen because hospital administrators and insurance companies don't have any plans to exit the gravy train.

America has too many guns and niggers the repo people here would get literally buttfucked at gunpoint

Attached: 1652542246462m.jpg (648x1024, 116.03K)

After living for 10 years with teeth intentionally rotted, and other tortures, forced to watch live flaying of your wife and her cannibal consumption, vs execution swiftly of a barbaric sick criminal - you're very sane.

>No debtors prison in murica
Never say never. Country is $30T in debt and we have private prions with manufacturing capabilities to fill the void where China once was. It's literally over

I blame the jews

Attached: 1652211867115.jpg (480x466, 69.32K)

sorry but i hate your country more
most of the world's problems can be traced back to the USA, england and france

Why get bothered by something you can't control?

they have a hand in it for sure (Rockefeller funded by Rothschild central banks to create AMA) but its not only them.

come out sissy fascists and admit you want to kill the invalids boomers and turn them into sissy faggots like yourselves.

What the fuck are you even talking about, faggot? Tribal people have unironically better off teeth than modern Americans. They didn't have sugar in everything and they didn't scrape the enamel of their teeth daily or let jews drill their teeth

Attached: 1651818160991.jpg (630x709, 277.13K)

>repo people here would get literally buttfucked at gunpoint
Horrible argument because January 6th would be something worth talking about. Thank god Lichtenstein is relatively quiet!

i'm not bothered by it, it doesn't change my hatred to your country/government

You can still go to prison for debt, they just cleverly phrase it. Like if a court orders you to pay something, you don't go to jail for being in debt, you go to jail for ignoring the court order.

Yeah, the aztecs inte tionally introduced rot into certain captives, to make them cry, because the gods needed tears.